Let's recite the Al-Fatiha for the martyr Saddam

Let's recite the Al-Fatiha for the martyr Saddam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xshccxJHp2I
youtu.be/4yshbDVmCDI
youtube.com/watch?v=U_bHVPCbK5M
crimestoppers.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it go?

You press S to spit it at him

kys ewwwraqi

>Be little kid
>Saddam shoots scud missiles at my country
>See pictures of family huddled in shelter with wet towels lining the doors and gas masks on
>always play with toys
>pretend the army surrounds Saddam's compound
>pretend we capture him
>pretend we all line up and shoot him
then
>Saddam is captured by coalition forces
>Face disheveled
>look of a man who's been broken
>have a huge smile across my face
>Watch the noose tighten

I always remember the look on his face when having a bad day. The look of the flame of evil being extinguished. What a feeling.

Congrats. When he died, ISIS and other groups ran amok and you could flee here.

The US should have reconstructed Iraq like they did West Germany. It's a shame they left so early. Iraq would be such a powerhouse Iran would be shaking in it's boots.

Saddam the retard got what he deserved.

If I were him, I would have actually bought yellow cake and attempted to nuke America. Do the world a favour.

this triggers the Amerifats

It was confirmed fake

official eulogy

youtube.com/watch?v=xshccxJHp2I

LOL You're a retard if you think Iraq would have made it through Arab Spring better with Saddam in power. It'd make Syria look like a warm up round.

May allah bless his soul

Is there any reason why he wouldn't, assuming the US doesn't arm and fund the "moderate opposition"?

youtu.be/4yshbDVmCDI

Are you fucking kidding me? He almost got overthrown in '91

>mfw there are other autistic iraqstralians on Sup Forums and not just me

H-hi...

>Ameritard being this deluded

No he didn't you pleb. You bombed empty desert for a month, marched in kuwait unopposed and Schwarzkopf told the media they did a greatzb victory and saddam was finished.

Meanwhile Bush got overthrown a year later while Saddam was still in power and was in full control the entire time.

Dumb american.

>During the time of the UN sanctions, internal and external opposition to the Ba'ath government was weak and divided. In May 1995, Saddam sacked his half-brother, Wathban, as Interior Minister and in July demoted his Defense Minister, Ali Hassan al-Majid. These personnel changes were the result of the growth in power of Saddām Hussein's two sons, Uday Hussein and Qusay Hussein, who were given effective vice-presidential authority in May 1995. In August Major General Husayn Kāmil Hasan al-Majīd, Minister of Military Industries and a political ally of Saddam, defected to Jordan, together with his wife (one of Saddam's daughters) and his brother, Saddam, who was married to another of the president's daughters; both called for the overthrow of the Iraqi government. After a few weeks in Jordan, being given promises for their safety, the two brothers returned to Iraq where they were killed.

They weren't killed by Saddam though, they were killed by their uncle cause he sperged out over betrayal of honour or some Arab shit.

Christ, you people are more delusional than Nork apologists. Anyway, you shitpost all you want, but only one of 'em is currently pushing up daises thanks to an Iraqi court.

>Saddam is in heaven
>Bush and all his cronies are destined to go to hell

Keep laughing you filthy american

Keep worshiping dictators ya bhim , that's the only thing you people are good at

Keep cryin'

>he thinks america isn't a dictatorship

>le '''''smart''''' and controversial implication

>he thinks elections are fair and free when the media is all controlled by one group
>he thinks its a democracy even though they spy on him
>he thinks having to choose from one of two pre-selected candidates who both obey the same foreign policy is a democracy

>
>
>

lol why did you post a drumpfpepe? Wrong pic? You see I like america but unlike you I don't enjoy worshiping my leaders or ex-leaders on a Mauritanian slave dealing image board

stay buttmad, amerishart

You are honestly more delusional if you think that the US attacked Iraq for freedom and to dedtroy evil.

fuck off kike, Jews aren't welcome here. You bitch and whine when a few scuds hit you but you bomb Gaza daily

we attacked to defend our ally kuwait and their oil , nothing wrong about that

>when americans give up the pretense of attacking countries for oil and actually show it's all about the heroin trade
Lmao war on drugs more like war for drugs am i right

Afghanistan was for drugs, Iraq was to protect Israel

you are thinking about Afghanistan , Iraq doesn't have that much heroine

Kuwaitis democratically voted to join Iraq in 1930

And who do you think are the dealers if not the jews?
Afghanistan secures the poppy israel the camels.

>Iraq doesn't have that much heroine

Actually they do now! Thanks America. Drug trade from Iran is massive.

After that you dingdong. You attacked Iraq by claiming that Iraq had WMDs.

>mah jooos
lol what a looser
>1930
well the invasion was in the 90s sweety. And there is no proof about a democratic vote in the 30s to join iraq. Saddam invaded kuwait for more oil. He is not a saint just like any leader.

don't change the context you autistic pali
congrats

fuck off kike. Nobody likes. Literally nobody.

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_bHVPCbK5M

>And who do you think are the dealers if not the jews?
latinos,afghans,iranians and yeah jews too ?

Bush jr, get off the internet. Didn't Papa tell you it's past your bedtime.

>jungle jews, mountain jews, and jews

Lol nice butthurt, i can post ewwraqis doing retarded shit too
I am from na

t.river jew

Kuwait should have been part of Iraq. But your masters in Saudia Arabia didn't allow it.

eat shit kike. Let me let you on a secret. You know how we always say "we don't hate them because they're jews, we hate them because they're occupying bla bla bla". Its not. We hate you because you're jews. You will always be hated by everyone.

ahh you know that ewwwraqis aren't that much popular too and Im pretty sure kikes don't give a fuck about what iraqis think of them especially after you got rekt.
>Kuwait should have been part of Iraq.
well it's not kuwait was seprated from busra by uk and it was a relatively successful gulfie state and now most modern kuwaitis are not a fan of iraq. ( fighting between kuwaitis and ewwraqis on social media are always fun to read)

Please do. Please post them doing something anywhere near as retarded as a pig calling contest.

Sure thing. Keep sucking that Saudi dick.

Id gaf about saudia.
Saddam invading kuwait was totally retarded, he was our old ally

Why did Saddam tell the tanks to stop in Kuwait? Saudi Arabia basically didn’t have an army at the time and Saddam would’ve been in Mecca by the end of the month.

Alright but attacking Iraq in 2001 wasn't needed

ITT: diaspora murtadd that don't know anything argue with each other

As usual the spread of ignorance continues.

I agree , both were dumb the thing is at least we benefited from both in some aspects while iraq didn't.

>diaspora murtadd
t.salafi diaspora
that's even worse , stop using religious arab words when writinh in English , it's retarded you autistic fuck

No one cares what you think, you poor loser that lives in a ghetto with a sub 100 IQ, you're the punching bag of society.

In the name of God, the infinitely Compassionate and Merciful.
Praise be to God, Lord of all the worlds.
The Compassionate, the Merciful. Ruler on the Day of Reckoning.

I live in an expensive suburb m8 , stop using retarded insults when you don't know shit about me you filthy insecure ewwwraqi. Go eat some authentic crunchy Tunisian baklava and pray fajar or allah will put you in hell because you were too late.

Not Iraqi, and I'm better, smarter, handsome and richer than you, dog from sfax. You know it, I know it, we all know it. It resonates in your loser heart, you ugly moron.

He didn't have much of a choice after the country was broke due to the war with Iran and the oil glut.

Fuck off you Wahabist scum

t.ewwwwraqi
No I don't know it because I don't know shit about you besided being cringy by putting arab relegious words in your posts.
the war with iran was even more retarded , saddam was only good at giving gibs and organizing coups and killing rivals

He's a bedouin scum

Uh why is a weeaboo schizo talking to me? Dogs should never bark at their masters, you rat from israel.

>No I don't know it

Never looked in a mirror? Your face looks like it is 1cm away from compacting into a miniature black hole. Be honest now.

Not really , drinking camel piss doesn't give you magical powers to guess somebody's face

>Australia allowed this wahhbist to live in their country.
When is your nex terror attack Mahmood?

Report him here.

crimestoppers.com.au/

Ugly mutt man.

Retarded poor underage weeaboo homosexual that throws out terms without knowing their meaning.

Retard that doesn't understand how Australian law enforcement agencies work.

He's gonna blow!!!!

ugly ewwwraqi bedouin mutt

Grow up.

All guesses wrong on your account, however I know you as the dog from sfax and nothing will ever change that, not even chasing 2/10 american mutt women, you sad horny gremlin.

Knock Knock

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين الرحمن الرحيم مالك يوم الدين إياك نعبده وإياك نستعين اهدنا الصراط المستقيم صراط الذين انعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين

well besides the sfax part which is a given from my name that i used because unlike you Im not some insecure bedouin piss drinker who shits on others while hiding behind anonymity , all your guesses are wrong

If this EVER happened:
>Comes to my door
>"Hey did this retard that posted from this IP address with this ISP falsely accuse you of a crime and waste police time?"
>Why yes, he did indeed officer and I will be pressing charges

:^)

>Complains about anonymity
>On Sup Forums

Feel free to leave for reddit any time, you chinless manlet.

I don't mind anonmity , I just find it hilarious that you love to insult everyone but cover your identity like it's a shameful thing( don't blame you) you filthy bedouin cuck

I don't cover it because it's a shameful thing, I just don't post it, difference. One is a person who respects and uses this site courteously and the other is some ugly moron that thinks he should brag about being ignorant, ugly, poor, a loser, a failure, a walking accident, etc. the list goes on. Oh, and like I said, no one cares what you think, thus no one cares if you tolerate anonymity or not, you're a loser and you identified yourself as such. Not my fault that you continue to do so.

>he should brag about being ignorant, ugly, poor, a loser, a failure, a walking accident, etc
But i never did this , why do love making things up in a chinese cartoons imageboard.

do you*

You brag about other things, unimportant things which I couldn't care less about, the point is that all I took from it was the fact you're a loser, ugly, poor, stupid, etc.

It's my ability of perception which allows me to see things as they are, not my fault you think what you post is actually worthy of bragging about.

>It's my ability of perception which allows me to see things as they are, not my fault you think what you post is actually worthy of bragging about.
LOLLLLLLL, I'm sorry m8 but your perception is garbage as sadly doing wudhu doesn't make you sharper apparently. I almost never brag in mena , are you unironically thinking about the balkava thing?
Well my perception of you is that you are a retarded salafi Muslim who writes cringy religious shit on a degenerate site while pretending to be holier than us

No one cares what you think, grease face. You're pathetic and I am better than you in every possible way, people look at me with respect and admiration meanwhile people look at you as that greasy loser that 'secretly' wishes he was wealthy and white every time he goes to bed, a person who gets mistaken as a a Mexican every other day and speaks English like a retard.

You just can't compete, not even in countries you move to.

Always making things up, at least check the archive men. Im going to sleep now, gn8.