RIOTS PLANNED DURING PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES TO CAUSE MEDIA BLACKOUT

The Presidential Debates will be cut to riot coverage or "postponed"
Riots are planned to create Martial Law

This protects Hillary & runs out the clock so she doesn't have a medical episode on live t.v & keeps her from getting destroyed by Trump

What city will this happen in?

Will riots really distract the majority of Americans who care about a civilized society?

Won't it just make Americans angrier toward the media and corrupt politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niRJOXYUXOA
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
gifsound.com/?gif=i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/29/22/31AB4D7A00000578-3468497-image-m-41_1456785641245.jpg&v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=ohnVx88IIdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice source

>What city is this in?
Washington

Why does Hillary avoid debates or public appearances at all?

Meh. The organized, scheduled riots never really amount to much. Planning and organization is for crackers.

>Why does Hillary avoid debates or public appearances at all?
Because she is sick as fuck and barely clinging to life.

because she would rot live on tv

Okay, but what excuse do her supporters and the media use?

What about Bill? Remember the Dead Bill threads? I don't think he looks that bad.

>Okay, but what excuse do her supporters and the media use?
Trump is raycis

well I can't vote for trump!!! the man is a clown!!!

dont talk about it

Why does she avoid public appearances?
Because her campaign knows she's a liability in public
She might have a medical episode, bout of incontinence, or just seem completely disconnected from reality

She can't function outside of a teleprompter anymore. When she tries to ad-lib she ends up tripping over her words

>Y-YOU GUYS G-G-GOT TO TRY T-THE CLAM CHAI

Trying to go toe-to-toe with someone who is cognitive and aware would be political suicide.

The #1 best thing Hillary can hope for is for Trump to say another retarded thing during the debates because he's barely qualified to be 'cognitive and aware' as well. Who the fuck loses such a big lead just because he can't fire the people manning his twitter account?

Benghazi hearings weren't that long ago

But those crackers are supported by other very very powerful crackers
The rioters could be given some dangerous supplies

Is he kicking his imaginary leprechaun?

Also sick but obviously not under the same amount of stress.

Got to hand it to Hillarym, fighting Trump, the law, Assad and her own body all at once.

Racist, misogynist, and again, racist, are not working at all
They're out of ideas

Wow, Hillary is such an amazing woman.
Guess I'm #WithHer now.

His Twitter rants are red meat for his supporters, not meant to appease the media or feelings of SJW's

He will be in 100% CEO kill mode at the debates
Watch
Hillary must be petrified

Searched 'Why does Hillary avoid debates'

Results.

>who runs his Twitter account
Oh man you have no idea how based Trump is my ctr pal

This, I've been thinking this the whole time. The only way to not let trump win is to not hold elections at all and create a scenario that legitimates it.

Obongo will do martial law, and by the time presidential debates come up again trump will have lost all momentum.

She only gets like that when she goes to long without eating a live baby.
During the debates she will have a couple of baby eating breaks to maintain her.
She will be fine all hail the lizard queen!

Double dubs checked

Wow. Google doesn't get it at all.
I can't imagine how much it would cost to get your name in the first and every 100 results

DUDE

>I don't think he looks that bad.

That guy will stay a snake charmer to the very end.

youtube.com/watch?v=niRJOXYUXOA

So, hey mystery man
What's your plan
I've got to tell the world
To beware you don't care

He'll hypnotize you
And tell you lies
He's hiding at the top of the stairs

Close your door
He's on the move
I see him coming out
There's no hope for you, ooh
Snake charmer
Snake charmer
Get out!

bump

Rand Paul: CIA Annex In Benghazi Shipped Arms From Libya To Syria; Clinton Lied About It

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html

Rand Paul calls for indictment of Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

Hillary avoids debates because she's very sickly and generally unlikable.

Bernie, being a cuck, didn't demand that she get her ass to a podium and debate policies with her. Meanwhile Trump was knocking the neocons out of the Recucklican Party like a heavyweight champeen--something which the GOP desperately needed but no one ((R)) or ((D)) was willing to do.

gifsound.com/?gif=i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/29/22/31AB4D7A00000578-3468497-image-m-41_1456785641245.jpg&v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Now don't you start something, boy!

That might have the opposite effect
Trump will probably gain momentum
But, it does protect Hillary from exposure

If people distrust the media in the growing numbers that they do now, that would add jet fuel to the fire
They will be so angry they will come out to vote in force, which Hillary doesn't want.
Interesting

That's the problem though: When he makes stupid statements like

>Hey guys, you know, if I don't win and Hillary starts trying to repeal the 2A, it's probably okay to 'stop' her wink wink nudge nudge ;-)

then his supporter base shrinks. Trump can't win with the supporter base he has right now, he needs to be making moderate, non-falsifiable statements which don't really say anything just to keep rocking along.

His supporters are going to support him whether he posts on twitter or not, so he needs to tone it down and let hillary shoot herself in the foot with scandals, health problems, and unexpected 'suicides' in her ranks.

There isn't a sane person who can look at Hillary's campaign and say 'Yeah, this is a clean campaign'. I'm sure she's just one email leak away from people finding where she buries the bodies.

If there were any moderate republican running right now, he would be winning by a landslide. I think an earlier poll put Trump's current voterbase at 51% of people who just didn't want to vote for Hillary.

Awful attempt, CTR shill
Nice copy pasta
.05 Shekels has been deposited to your account

Please fucking answer me, why is a man who is doing badly in the polls still trying to rile up a supporter base who likes him no matter what at this point?

Dumb shill is this your first week here? Just got hired? Fuck off

Let me explain to your in a way you might understand
>dem polls aint shieeeeet maaaaaang

>Who runs his twitter account
You realize that's all him right?
He's been shit posting on that thing for many years.

because she might shit her pants on live tv...

81 claims to be prepping to run politically activated highway blockades

kek

>Please fucking answer me.REEEEE
These ShillBot's short circuit easily with the slightest of triggers
They don't know where they are

I'm sure people will run them over

Wasn't the exact same thing going to happen during the Conventions?

Literally every time she speaks she does something like youtube.com/watch?v=ohnVx88IIdU