Why are American soldiers the only soldiers that get PTSD

It's a global embarrassment and politically makes us look weak.

You never had to sign up, no one forced you. So stop being such a wimp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because we fight everyone's wars for them.

So by everyone do you mean the super elite?

>no one forced you to sign up
>I've never heard of the selective service
(You)

They don't, warriors have become haunted and unable to adapt to civilian life afterwards for thousands of years of documented history

Even ISIS has a problem with their guys going berserk and killing each other

But they aren't
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

wait. i just read somewhere that australian soldiers are more likely to die from suicide than terrorism or combat

also ptsd is pretty common in tumblerinas, as i have heard

There hasn't been a draft since the Vietnam War you chode.

Everyone with ptsd from the middle east signed up on their own.

A couple years ago a Serb veteran of the Yugoslav wars snapped and mass murdered like 13 people with his rifle, a Serb could tell you more about it, it was on the news for a while

This. USA's warmongering kikes love to drag Americans into wars.

The only people that join the US military are white trash and minorities. Neither group possess the necessary education to compose themselves after they go to war. Thus, they fall apart mentally when exposed to it.

I've seen some Russians comment that a lot of guys who served in the Chechen wars came back fucked up.

>implying they aren't already killing eachother

You're still required by law to sign up for the selective service when you turn 18.

Those are the groups that have filled militaries since forever. It ain't middle class or rich kids fighting Americas wars. It's cleatus

Except in WW2 when even the educated were drafted on both sides. I think that's why we set the bar so high for soldiers. Then post-WW2 soldiers turned out to be just white trash and dindus and our respect gradually faded.

because the belief and doctrine (reason going to war) are different than the real life (war) and when they come home with the overwhelming "thank you for your service" culture, they cannot/discourage to talk the truth about it.

living a lie/double life is hard.

enlistees actually come from better backgrounds than average.

of course jatrayvius and such are factored into the average as well but yes, the military is better off than you think.

you are not.

We had two bad cases of soldiers coming home from Afghanistan and Iraq.

One took his officer sable and went nuts in a kiosk. Cops had to shoot him. He died and one of the officers got wounded.

Second case was worse. Guy comes home and cant handle it and kills his parents. He got a arrested and is now in treatment.

PTSD or whatever you call it is a real thing. I just think Americans are over represented because of the way you do war. Sending real young kids to war and many do not join because they want to fight but because they need the cash for education.

Still its all good and not really a huge problem.

No one forces you to fall in love, so why should you get feel heartbroken when you breakup with your spouse? Stop being such a wimp.

stfu wimp

what the fuck

you donate to the chins you fag?

But they fight people with no air force, navy, special forces, etc.

It's a meme condition, like depression and AIDS.

>the only ones
I know a Bosnian guy who fought in the war during the 90's. I asked him about the war and he told me he can't talk about it, followed by him breaking into tears. Years later he was diagnosed with PTSD.

So you think you'll be immune to seeing your best friends blown off, a child burning to death in front of your eyes, or seeing both of your legs reduced to cherry pie stumps because you were raised in the middle/upper class?

In actuality, YOU would be more susceptible to PTSD since you haven't dealt with any hardships like some poor kid from Alabama has. YOU would be more likely to kill yourself once you came back from war.

Because atheicucks can't into war.

>France
(You)

Lies. U ever look at stats or do u just believe ur own bullshit which is based on nothing?

>seeing your best friends blown off, a child burning to death in front of your eyes
Not him but those would probably bring a smile to my face. I'd hate losing my legs though.

He really needs to remake this, that watermark just
ruins the whole atmosphere.

>get trained to do one job (kill)and live within one culture(military)
>become good at that job, and comfortable withon that culture, and rely on its people(fellow soldiers)
>be willing to kill and do anything necessary to save your fellow soldiers life
>now in totally new culture much different than the last (society), no longer surrounded constantly by fellow soldiers(support system)
>new culture(society) full of selfish people only concerned with themselves; would not do anything to save your life, would just videotape you dying and upload on youtube

am I doing it righ

Because American soldiers are the only soldiers that get rewarded for attention whoring at government expense.

Because they can get a fat disability check. 9/10 soldiers I met who were leaving the army completely made up their PTSD symptoms.

How can atheist boy even compete.

So what? At least they did some thing you were unwilling to do. We give money to the banks just so the execs can get richer and take bigger risks, we give money to niggers and spices who wouldn't lift a finger to do something for anyone else.