He will execute the *ueen and appoint himself the supreme leader of United Workers' Council of Great Britain and...

>He will execute the *ueen and appoint himself the supreme leader of United Workers' Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in your lifetime

Why is he so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FbWsINjpRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is a mystery comrade

Good, about time we had a friend across the channel.

>dat pic
kek

Press F to pay respects to the UK. They will turn into commies.

fuck off paki

Is there anything Jeremy 'Aryan killer' Corbyn can't do?

Superior praxis m8

>Communism
>Pakistan

Nice try, Amber. But keep in mind that Religion and Communism are incompatible

I didn't think there was anyone left on Sup Forums dumb enough to defend May or the t*ries. Even Sup Forums knows Corbyn is the only man who can save brexit after spineless Moggs and Farage bailed.

>it's a paki thread

Might think they are pathetic but the only good commie is a dead commie.

No, you are just a dogmatic retard. Thankfully the people of the U.K. will vote to save their country.

>Wishful Communist calling others dogmatic retards
By "save their country" you mean fast track it into being a poorer version of pakisan?

if he wins one day, the neoliberal element within the labour party ( and it is still alive and strong) would fight tooth and nail to water down any of his policies into the typical centrist slop that has made the party so hated amongst grass roots movements. Not to mention that these elements are far more experienced and savvy than the new MPs that support corbyn. The guy, will not achieve a third of what he wants. I'm no fan of his but at the same time the last thing britain needs is another blair or the incompetence of May that has made them,, frankly, a laughing stock on the continent and I daresay in most of the rest of the world

Blairites will be gulaged. But in all seriousness the man has both the vision and now support to reshape the party into what it should be. What's the point of elections if every party is just varying degrees of centre right market fetishist?

>But in all seriousness the man has both the vision and now support to reshape the party into what it should be.

Whilst this is true, you need to look at the inexperience of his core. His cabinet are a bunch of amateurs compared to the blairrite machine puttering away in the background. They are just waiting for their opportunity to undermine everything the man does

>What's the point of elections if every party is just varying degrees of centre right market fetishist?

completely agree

hehehehehe Québec stands with corbyn. Destroy the Anglo once and for all.

>United Workers

Him and his ilk consider the real workers who actually produce and fix everything a bunch of ignorant regressive nationalists to be controlled, and they undermine them with everything they do.
Jackass government pensioners and liberal arts college students are not the "the workers", they are and have always been just the useful idiots of the far left, who get fucked hard once the real Marxists take charge.

Imagine writing down so much and saying so little. Your opening spiel is a non starter in the first place. It describes May and Blair perfectly and nothing else.

Corbyn will personally execute the g*Rman ''''q*een'''' for treason on live telly.

based billy corbyn, i love the smashing pumpkins

>intellectuals shill communism
>commies whack the intellectuals

every time

I don't want to see the mother country turn to venezuela and cuba.

Unironicly a good post

All the workers voted for trump
All the gender studies and ledditor voted for Bernie

Yet commie will always get triggerd that the workers elected there leader

So what's your excuse for Corbyn polling much better in poor and working class neighbourhoods as opposed to posh places. Surely, you aren't just going along with someone because they agree with you?

forget about him he's probably some g*R''''man'''' aka subhuman aka my food source.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FbWsINjpRY

>shows a banner saying "make bridges not walls" as an obvious hit towards trump
>in a payed event that has a wall which divides those who payed to those who haven't.

They have been importing foreign eternal welfare recipients to vote for them just like the democrats are trying to do here.

Also untrue. Corbyn is the leading candidate amongst places with poor whites such as the north. Your excuses are getting more nonsensical and reaching.

>payed