ITT: Characters that literally did nothing wrong and still got punished for it

ITT: Characters that literally did nothing wrong and still got punished for it.

fuck this episode.

Why doesn't Dexter just make ice cream with his super science?

While I've always felt bad for him, I don't think the girls were entirely unjustified in beating the shit out of him.

"MEIN GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME, AND IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!"

Topfuckingkek

Dexter was kind of a dick.

>and
>not und

cmon user

Didn't he agree that he was wrong in the 4th season? I seem to recall that he was pretty chill for a supervillain.

The higher-ups forced the writers to have the girls beat him up because that's how all the other episodes end

He made females do housework

This episode was so dark, it always felt uncomfortable to watch as a kid. I wonder what led the team to make it.

>go to place where people are acting as if they're in Medieval times
>"Oh no, people are acting as if they're in Medieval times"

People were willingly going along with whatever, so it's not like any of the mistreatment was real. The Hills were party-poopers.

>Janitor stub a kid with sporks
>punch the shit of him
>torture him
>not feel good when his wife comes out

Weren't the women getting paid below minimum wage or something?

people who pay with nothing but pennies are literally hitler. Like if you have nothing but change that's okay. the more quarters the better but if you have like a dollar in pennies that's that's cool too as long as you take the time to count them out or roll them up yourself but if you pay in all pennies you deserve to get sent to syria and put on the front lines. go to a coin star or even a fucking bank you fucking faggot.

He broke several state laws.

I always got excited when this episode came on. One of my favorites.

Mr. Enter? Is that you?

He caused confusion and delay.

bump

i'm pretty sure it's a direct parody of die hard.

Get outta here, Keane.

I always felt bad for Luigi.

r.i.p. :'(

He never said that. He only helped Korra because Kuvira was her enemy while also standing against everything that he believed in. Remember, she was a militant expansionist, and he was an anarchist.

He really did nothing wrong, german jews were commies and bankers traitors who contributed to the fall of Germany in WW1, also the supposed "Poor eastern european Jews from Poland who did nothing wrong" magically became rich, famous, ans privileged when they immigrate to USA, with strong capitalist or commies tendencies.

Jews still alive were too dangerous to make a great and powerful german state, during the great depression they were strangely in a very very comfortable position being a small minority on the Weimar Republic, with still commies and progressive tendencies (Berlin was the gayest City of the 20's).

This is not Sup Forums shit, just facts who explains the reason of why Hitler searched to exterminate them.

Thomas is basically Japanese work culture with trains.

Fuck off neckbeard nobody cares

Except the mind control thing, that was a little dickish.

The dog seems to be the mastermind behind that picture

>This is not Sup Forums shit

Are you sure, user?

Are you absolutely sure?

They let him out

Why do all neo-nazis appear to be slavic or italian?

Because they're sub-humans

Why does the Sup Forumsbeard always get so triggered when you name it?

Italians never really got fully rid for the all that fascist shit. After the war the country was in shambles and people wanted to purge what was left of the fascists, but that would have meant a(nother) civil war and the country wouldn't had be able to stand it. So it was decided to give a general "free pass" for everyone in order to maintain peace. Other countries were to busy blaming Hitler and having dick measuring contest with Russia to give a shit, so it was it. We still had some problems after that but that's another story.

Calling some ethnicities sub-humans but being triggered by nazism? I like double standards.

>*Italians never got fully rid of all the fascist shit
Sorry, my bad.

I actually just tell facts, but people on this board can't accept the existence of things who will never broadcasted on TV, on a Hollywood movie or in public school.

he dindu nuffin he was just different

oh come on don't pretend you're some redpilled kinght bringing some unbelievable thruth that "none will ever tell you!" shit.

so brave

I never pretends to be the first one to tell that, but this is totally forbidden on massmedias, you should have a forced good image of joos in massmedias, completly forgetting the reasons of why they were so hated and why Hitler wanted to remove them, it's a very radical solution but necessar for his own projection.

I never said i approved that, but some people seem have in their head the image of Jews according to some hollywoodian movie of the WW2 who depict them like good people and victims in every ways. (Also America was constantly fighting Japan during WW2, Germany invasion was actually very late)

*Own project
Goddamn phone

>Also America was constantly fighting Japan during WW2, Germany invasion was actually very late
No shit, they were fucking pissed off for Pearl Harbour, no wonder they went for the japs first.

You never noticed that most american WW2 movies take place in Europe and against nazis? With everytimes Holocaust références?

Fun fact: awdry originally tried to write Henry out of the books

>He really did nothing wrong
nice meme

hitler's crime was starting shit he couldnt finish, without good cause, and ultimately fucking destroying the very notion of white pride and nationalism such that even today we cant be proud of ourselves without getting struck down by his legacy

all on a stupid boondoggle that still wouldnt have had the desired effect, and even if it did, his ideal german was some shiteating farmer so who gives a fuck

Why do you always have to call someone Sup Forums?

>White Pride
American invention, yes Hitler is very responsible of the PC bullshit of todays but concerning his project he actually thinks only to german people, which are superior to everyones according to his pangermanist ideology.

Also the Holocaust is a very late decision, when the Axis started to become shit after their attempt of invading the USSR.

This! Main reason i hated this show

Ed and Double D are guilty by association. Eddy deserves every bad thing that happens to him.

This. The guy came in and attacked the entire city, then, when foiled, changed his outfit and claimed that it wasn't his fault. Why should the girls have believed him?

>samefagging this hard
What is it with Sup Forumsmblur faggots and always getting super upset at these things? You guys can't even stay in your own board for fuck's sake

What about that episode that the Eds built an awesome cardboard city and make money doing legit services for the other kids and then get fucking robbed?

PENNIES

I can hear his fucking voice

I can still hear the scream he makes at the end of the episode