Hidden Figures

What would Sup Forums think about a Hidden Figures anthology series?

How about a film about the black Wehrmacht soldiers, or the jewish Atlantic slave trade captains?

Do you think hollywood would take kindly to those ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrmacht_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
youtu.be/4OfiHXjSSIc
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/02/black-history-month.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black men
>in the German army

Lol...no

They were neutered and put in concentration camps in Germany

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

there is one in this picture you fucking spacker

Did you miss the photo in the OP?

I would like to see one about black slave owners

Yeah, it's a fake

Retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrmacht_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts

of course! that 1 photo must mean all blacks in Europe were treated with care and respect during ww2, right?

>of course! that 1 photo must mean all blacks in Europe were treated with care and respect during ww2, right?

Who made that claim?

It's enough so that we can make a film about this nigger, you neckbeard faggot

I'd like to see a movie about Anthony Johnson.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Why do AA movies always gave to revolve around being black like it's something special or rare? Why can we never see AA just being normal?

>AA

muh hidden figures muthafucka

do you think the legbeards who cry about the lack of diversity would be happy with this?

bump

>purposely picking a misleading photo

why are you people so easily triggered that you have to lie

>ur photo is misleading
>but mine isn't :^)

Here she in video format. Judge for yourself :

youtu.be/4OfiHXjSSIc

bump

she looks mulatto or in Sup Forumsspeak a nigger

Because when the filmmakers make those films, they get buried. Google Charles Burnett.

She obviously has a tiny bit of nigger in her somewhere, but she has blue eyes and is basically white.
Further proof that "black" history month should just be renamed mulatto and quadroon history month. Even then calling peanut butter an invention is a bit of a stretch.

Shes not even a mullato she looks like either a quadroon or an octoroon. Also she barely achieved anything other than figuring out how to use the calculator function on a computer.

Link related:

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/02/black-history-month.html

Theres even very few mullatos here almost all of these people are quadroons or even octaroons yet whenever they graduate high school or read a book/ do something whites do daily without giving it a second thought they parade it around like its some massive accomplishment.

Do you realize hundreds of black soldiers settled in europe and never looked back? especially in france and germany. they had it much better

All the memes aside, I think this topic really needs some movies. It is important to see that the colored people and the third world colonies tried to join the fascist or soviet or communist camps to work for their independence or liberation.
I would like to see story about Indians who worked with Japanese and Nazis.

I would also like to see a movie about how American Black people think about the other camps of WWII

It's really important for we colored people's own sake