Brit/pol/ - Support UKIP - Remove Crapaud Chuff

>Feminist demand May suspend Tory MP for Men's Rights speech
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/13/feminists-suspend-mens-rights-mp/

>From April people will be deported for earning less than £35,000
metro.co.uk/2016/03/12/from-april-people-will-be-deported-for-earning-less-than-35000-5748436/#ixzz4HIkDpYuV

>Theresa May commits to net migration target but concedes: ‘It will take some time’
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/77491/theresa-may-commits-net-migration-target-concedes-‘it

>Just as “Brexit means Brexit”, it must also mean a migration target
conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2016/07/just-as-brexit-means-brexit-it-must-also-mean-a-migration-target.html

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Liam Fox and Boris Johnson locked in feud over who controls Britain's foreign policy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/13/liam-fox-and-boris-johnson-locked-in-feud-over-who-controls-brit/

>Nigel Farage takes his new moustache out to meet the people as he goes canvassing for Ukip for the final time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739155/Nigel-Farage-takes-new-moustache-meet-people-goes-canvassing-Ukip-final-time.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEeztGP6yqk
strawpoll.me/10983500
rt.com/uk/355904-brexit-delayed-further-staffing/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-37077172
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3738676/Man-throat-slit-repeatedly-stabbed-savage-attack-horrified-families-seaside-town.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(ancient_kingdom)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PEeztGP6yqk

>tfw you want her to be your hot nationalist waifu
>tfw she would call you a dirty foreigner

qt

She fucked that sheep in the back

KRAUTKEKS OUT

She's not Welsh.

Things we are not morally obliged to do as British nationalists.

>defend Blair
>defend Churchill

>think Iraq2 was a good idea
>think WW2 was a good idea

>hate Napoleon
>hate Hitler

>implying you wouldn't

The lamb looks so peaceful. It's as if he knows he's safe from muslims in her arms

MFW I'll never be that lamb.

Jerrycuck detected

Well we might not be obliged to hate Napoleon on a personal level, but we are certainly obliged to be opposed to his revolutionary politics and modernist outlook.

Is there another thread, this one looks like it's going to be cucked as fuck.

Also another flaw in the post-WWII policies was that Churchill actually told Truman "u gotta be da wurl poleece nao dawg"

Giving Truman the "right" to intervene in foreign affairs and help drive the opening acts of the Cold War, which ended up fucking Britain over during the next 2 decades and eroding the empire

>hate Napoleon
>hate Hitler

They had good ideas - Napoleon more than Hitler - but ultimately they were a threat to Britain (as well as utterly destroyed by Glorious Britannia) and shouldn't be praised by true nationalists.

>British nationalist

>think Churchill was bad
>think WW2 was bad
>think Napoleon was good
>think Hitler was good

You are quite literally mentally retarded.

> Feminists Demand PM Suspend Tory MP for Men’s Rights Speech

> Shipley MP detailed how, for the same crimes, women are much less likely to be sent to prison than men and are given shorter sentences.

> In his speech on the “justice gender gap” the MP noted that despite this, feminist politicians are still calling for more lenient treatment for women offenders and, astonishingly, in doing so citing concerns about “equality”

What is the matter with these crazy bitches? He had facts to back up what he was saying. The "Justice gap" is a verifiable fact and it's ridiculous that politicians are focusing on even more lenient treatment for women.

>London Olympics
>Team GB do ebin in the medals and come high up

>Rio Olympics
>Brazil nowhere to be seen

Third world monkeys embarrassing themselves. They should all commit suicide.

strawpoll.me/10983500

strawpoll.me/10983500

strawpoll.me/10983500

IMPORTANT

>think Churchill and WWII were good
>British nationalist
Pick one.

Big kicks waifu please

The British Empire had no chance of survival long before the peace of the Second World War.

At the turn of the century the world was already becoming a globalised economy based on capital and trade.

Mercantilism and old-fashioned protectionist ways of profit for a nation were no longer making profit, and the expense of maintaining and pacifying large areas of overseas land made imperialism outdated even by 1939.

People who say WW2 destroyed the British Empire don't understand why the British Empire fell apart.

It was literally just because it was no longer profitable.

like she should

You can call Churchill bad since he made bad judgement, although I believe his intentions were purely patriotic.

Hue monkeys also hosted world cup

Look how that turned out

>voluntarily allowing a new central European nation to usurp the balance of power and contest the resources, strength and pride of you and your allies
>this is somehow being a British nationalist

You are a fucking ape. Neck yourself.

>think the man who destroyed the British Empire, the white race and Western civilisation was good
>think the war that destroyed the British Empire, the white race and Western civilisation was good

You are quite literally mentally retarded.

>think Napoleon was good
>think Hitler was good
Didn't say either of those things.

I'd marry the shit out of both.

>Brexit could now be delayed till late 2019
>late 2019

rt.com/uk/355904-brexit-delayed-further-staffing/

I agree, especially with regard to Stalin and his alliance with eastern communism, but Churchill is not only symbolic of but one of the twentieth centuries best examples of a patriotic British statesman regardless.

>the Second World War had ANYTHING remotely significant to do with the downfall of the British Empire

Learn history and then I'll give you more (You)s, I'm done with your naziboo shitposting.

But a great friendship or union between the English speaking nations of the Empire should have been possible

leftist regimes in the UK and American pressure aided the total dissolution of the empire into the shell you see today

Is Ausfaggotown really better off as the kings of shitposting or would they fare much better as part of the empire? Especially since their traditional thing was "we british, fuck chinks" and now they're all "well there are lots of chinks, better let them in to prevent them from invading"

>Western civilisation
western civilization was destroyed when germanics invaded the roman empire
>British Empire
what empire?
having colonies is not an empire, if we go about that we can say that greeks and phoenicians had an empire

>tfw waiting for a brit/pol/ thread that doesn't dissolve into the same ww2 arguments over and over again

>tfw whiter than england
can't become a republic quick enough. even nz proposed a new flag, the moment liz meets her doom is the moment we finally leave for good

>Having colonies is not an empire.

Dominican 'education' everybody!

Losing the Suez Canal was a mistake

>only late 2019

Better than nothing

Rev up those twitters and demand it happen sooner, so they can't delay delay delay

>stopping a country from being a unified country and instead replacing the better half of it with slavs and jewish communism is a good idea
You are literally a walking eternal anglo meme.

(you)

Ministry treasury got a new cat, Is he gonna fight with Larry and Palmerston?

>colonies were literally not invented by the romans

t. Rodrigo Mbungo Sanchez

>letting one country replace you when you can let countries A and B destroy each other

It seemed like a solid plan on paper

It didn't work out that way

Nigger get out. Civilised adults are trying to have a conversation here.

it's literally going to happen though, it's the shared opinion of everyone i've bothered discussing it with that once the queen dies our commonwealth ties are over

enjoy charles btw

The British empire ended in 1930. It was replaced by a new system, the commonwealth. In which everyone rules themselves. It took a while to establish. Well it was a big task.

>You are literally a walking eternal anglo meme.
German's are fucking scum, get that Kraut cum off your chin you faggot

>mfw they delay it until the opinion swings, have another vote, and decide to remain in

Ok mate alright then

Thanks for that bye.

>the Second World War had ANYTHING remotely significant to do with the downfall of the British Empire
And what do you think it was that bankrupted us and put us in the anti-imperialist Americans' pocket?

>I'm done with your naziboo shitposting.
It's a great relief that I don't have to stoop to your primary school level of historical understanding anymore.

WTF is that thing?

This will never ever happen. It would be the end of British democracy and would likely cause a civil war.

sounds like you got the memo anyway, don't worry i'm sure she'll be gone soon

>could
>probably bullshit because the sources are unnamed
>sounds completely bullshit too. The only way if it's true is that we want to negotiate some trade deals, which means it will definitely happen.

me in the middle on the top row

>German's are fucking scum, get that Kraut cum off your chin you faggot
Still up to your old divide and conquer tricks I see JIDF.

/bristolballoonfiesta/

it's a eunuch

And it was possible, the Commonwealth exists to this day and is an enormous success.

The political settlement of Australia and Canada and most of the remaining Commonwealth are the best outcome of British imperialism possible. From 16th century settlement in Ireland right through to the Cold War you can clearly see a series of experiments (failed and successful) of the British controlling and maintaining control of land overseas, and by the time of the creation of overseas dominions and the Commonwealth the world was already changing into something that the British had to deal with.

The world in 1945 - even ignoring the world today - was totally unsuitable for an empire to be profitable. Imperialism was and remains a wholly outdated concept and one that cannot be profitable for the home power, due to both political consciousness/agency of subjects and the cost/benefit of controlling the sources of capital.

As soon as the US grew into a major power in the world and as autarky and empires were challenged and collapsed time and time again, the British Empire (which was an empire of trading and control of trade) was doomed. Being a free market economy that could manufacture, source and trade around the world was becoming and became more profitable than owning huge areas of land just to control strategic points and resources. Add to that the STAGGERING and constantly growing cost of defending said land (the arms race of WW1 alone shows us how utterly absurd this could become) across the entire planet, and you have a situation of controlled dissolution, which is what eventually happened (mostly).

@@85300942
>And what do you think it was that bankrupted us and put us in the anti-imperialist Americans' pocket?

THE EMPIRE ITSELF

READ A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK

Great Britain is the pinnacle of civilisation only rivalled by the Greeks and Rome desu

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-37077172

4 Olympians robbed in Rio, one of them was an American Gold medal winner.

>Still up to your old divide and conquer tricks I see JIDF.
>not sucking german cock makes you a kike

The absolute state of British nationalists

>someone posts your OC

Good lad

>stopping a country from being a unified country and instead replacing the better half of it with slavs and jewish communism is a good idea

More like stopping a country from taking over Europe and replacing good, decent slavs with warlike, barbaric Germans. As well as opening the gate to Eastern Europe for the Soviets. Fuck krauts!

'British' 'Nationalists'

oh well so greeks and phoenicians had an empire
what?
everybody made colonies in those times
you are still a dirty subhuman germanic

fuck you, you deserve pain and death

>mfw the parallels with the collapse of Rome and today

Anybody see this?

>Man's throat is slit as he is repeatedly stabbed during a savage attack in Margate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3738676/Man-throat-slit-repeatedly-stabbed-savage-attack-horrified-families-seaside-town.html

What do we think? Throat slit and stabbed in the groin. Sounds like shitskins to me.

>Article 50 triggered in 2017
>2 Years of negotiations
>Brexit in 2019

Is this news only just breaking in Sweden?

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-37077172
>why isn't the 3rd world inclusive and safe, haven't we been tolerant enough?

itt we discuss new australian flag designs.

obviously the eureka stockade flag is a great choice but it probably won't get considered because biker gangs use it.

Bloody Paki barbarians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(ancient_kingdom)

Pretty much an Empire

It's better to have ruled and lost, than to never have ruled at all

You're trying too hard lad

Who /NEET/ here?

>It's better to have ruled and lost, than to never have ruled at all

iktf

GOLD IN THE FUCKING GYMNASTICS

HOW CAN OTHER COUNTRIES EVEN COMPETE?

>You're trying too hard lad
you're not trying at all, even after brexit the very native ethnicity of your country's being bled out

(you)

I'm running out of (you)'s lad sorry if I stop replying soon

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

HISTORY MADE

UK STRONG

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

The problem is confusing the "new commonwealth" with the "old commonwealth"

The old commonwealth make up the nations which are primarily European or British ruled- Rhodesia and South Africa were once counted among their number

India is new commonwealth

The commonwealth no longer brings the kind of prestige and power it once did, building an "imperial union" of the english nations of the commonwealth would be best.

History will remember us for our achievements, not our faults. No other country can compare when you take into consideration our contribution to humanity.

>Second Agricultural Revolution
(Jethrow Tull/Robert Bakewell/Andrew Meikle/James Smith/Patrick Bell/John Bennet Lawes/John Fowler/Dan Albone/Rex Paterson)
>Industrial Revolution
(Thomas Savery/Andrew Gordon/James Watt/Humphrey Davy/Richard Trevithick/Michael Faraday/Robert Forester Mushet/Alexander Graham Bell/Abraham Darby/Herbert Akroyd Stuart/Joseph Bramah/Harry Brearley/George Richards Elkington/Isambard Kingdom Brunel/William Sturgeon/Francis Thomas Bacon/John Ramsbottom/Alexander Parkes)
>Enlightenment, Philosophy, Empiricism, and Modern Political Theory
(Francis Bacon/Adam Ferguson/John Locke/Thomas Hobbes/David Hume/Robert Hooke/Jeremy Bentham/Thomas Henry Huxley/Thomas Robert Malthus/Charles Darwin/John Hadley)
>Modern Physics
(James Clerk Maxwell/Issac Newton/John Dalton/William Sturgeon/Stephen Hawking)
>Modern Economics
(Adam Smith/John Maynard Keynes)
>Modern Armed Forces
(Oliver Cromwell/Alexander John Forsyth/Frank Whittle/Robert Watson-Watt/Henry Shrapnel/Robert Whitehead/David Stirling/Ernest Dunlop Swinton/Archibald Low)
>Modern Medicine
(William Harvey/Edward Jenner/Stephen Hales/Joseph Lister/John Snow/James Blundell/James Young Simpson/James Parkinson/William Boog Leishman/Ronald Ross/Alexander Fleming/Francis Crick/Frederick Sanger)
>Computers, Television and the Internet
(Charles Babbage/H. J. Round/John Logie Baird/Alan Turing/Tim Berners-Lee/Ada Lovelace/Tom Kilburn)

Guys, was Ghandi a terrorist?

I know he practiced pacifism and gay, nonce shit, but he didn't he order suicide bombings on the British in secrecy?

>the US grew into a major power in the world
Nothing at all to do with WW2.

was kind of hoping you'd actually be able to contradict me somehow but now i'm actually just depressed

the republic thing is actually happening within the decade though so don't let that catch you unaware "white guy"

>Civil war

in this lazy as fuck country? Yeah right. Only civil disobedience we have is when niggers use peaceful protests to go full ape rape and loot the shit out of London.

Do you want to be conquered again you convict cunt?

>everybody made colonies in those times

Romans invented real colonies, that's the entire reason Romania exists you spic.

>Work endlessly to leave the EU
>Finally win
>Constant delays, will probably never happen

Kek

that was alexander conquest, not colonies

The commonwealth would have meant more if we didn't join the EU, and if America joined it would have been good patter

>Romans invented real colonies
what the fuck are you talking about you pig?

Not sure, but I'll take Ghandi over the likes of Mandela any day.

You faggots are still letting foreigners make the threads?
baka

What does brit/pol/ think the chances are of the Commonwealth Realms coming closer together in the next few years? Could we see a federation between our countries in our lifetimes?

Boris seems to support it, and May supports Boris enough to make him Foreign Sec.

>remember

No, that's stupid. Britain can be great again as soon as you discard the mentality of "oh, our golden age is past us". The greatest is not yet come, this is always the mentality you should have.

G O L D . G O L D . G O L D . G O L D

HISTORY MADE

BRITAIN CANT BE STOPPED

WERE COMING FOR CHINA

WE DO IT FOR HER

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

maybe you could reuse all the muslims, pakistanis, indians ad infinitum that conquered you, wouldn't they technically be veterans?