Why does Chelsea Handler keep posting pics of herself naked?

Why does Chelsea Handler keep posting pics of herself naked?

would you?

I think she doesn't give a fuck.

I haven't had sex in 3 years.
Of course I would.

I would wreck that shit

Typical mental illness associated with liberalism

I haven't had sex in 27 years.
Of course I would.

3 WHOLE years ... wow dude, must be tough being normie

nope

Why are Hollywood people so weird??

getting that much attention is not something many people can handle

>childless at 42
I feel so bad for her. Do you think she cries herself to sleep at night when she realizes that the German shepherd sleeping next to her can't fulfill her maternal instincts?

FUCK YES

>I feel so bad for her.
Never feel bad for these women, they chose their career or slutting it up over motherhood. The only ones who deserve pity are those who are barren, and can not have children.

Post more pls?

Wow you must be old!

Lia Marie Johnson in 20 years

Not every woman wants a kid, just most.

I have no idea who this is or why she's famous, she has the face of someone who's on news shows a lot.

It's hilarious to me how women think asses are sexy. We all know shit comes from there. Just imagine her bent over, her stomach in knots, taking a huge greasy shit!

t. Paddy McPotatoFace

she was fucking one of the top guys at Comcast

She makes videos about how gross kids are and talks about the abortions she's had. Doth protest too much in my eyes

haven't had sex in 3 weeks
Of course I probably wouldn't

Yeah of course :^)

She admitted herself she sleeps around every weekend.

What a happy and fulfilling life. I bet she doesn't obsess over how she's aging and how much her looks are beginning to fade.

fucking summer children
DON'T RESPOND TO TRIPSCUM

Every women has maternal instincts and must have children in order to be happy. Source: my ass.

kys you pathetic faggot

nice, bro
4 weeks here
but with a bag over her head I would

Fuck off normalshit.

You seem bitter

Having sex is easy. Not having sex is hard

I don't think I would, no

It's basic biology. We wouldn't have gotten this far as a species if we didn't have an inherent need to procreate. The number one imperative of every biological organism is to perpetuate its genes.

How else does an never married white woman stay famous?

Then why are they telling white people to stop having kids?

People don't actually have sex anymore they just pretend they do

She hates children and tells other women to hate children. Women like her are the reason rich populations are literally dying of old age.

White men are, specifically with other white women.

You know how many weddings I have to go to China for this year? 2.

Has she ever said how big 50 Cent was? He has to be at LEAST 9.5 inches (NBP).

fuck off normal fag.

Your point is?

Because privileged women think responsibility is oppressive. Then they turn 40 and realize that they have to spend the rest of their lives alone because they thought that their careers as HR managers would be more fulfilling that literally creating and shaping human life.

Alex Jones was, and continues to be completely right about it all.

>Chelsea is an American web television late-night talk show hosted by comedian Chelsea Handler. The show debuted on May 11, 2016 and streams Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday each week worldwide. There will be 90 episodes of the talk show per year and each episode will be 30 minutes. The show tapes Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of each week that it airs.

how is netflix still paying for this?

literally nobody knows it even exists, I've never seen it advertised or written about once after the premiere

She's unironically disgusting. I can't stand her and hate every movie she's in.

You'll have to ask your mom

Nvm thought she was someone else

Anyways I hate her

4 weeks is decent bro

feels good being a semi undercover chad

I started to read her book "My horizontal life" (sic). She's mentally repulsive and a complete degenerate.

Actually watched it. She's terrible but had interesting guests and her dinner partys were somewhat entertaining.
What annoyed me most was her prideful ignorance.

Alex Jones cucked himself into oblivion you retard

She leaked her own sex tape just to create industry buzz back in the mid 00s

Everyone did that. in the mid 00s.

Piss off, not only is that not an argument, but you can't dispute that Hollywood and Chelsea Handler are poisoning the minds of the mindless American media consumer.

How can that be if like you said, nobody is watching her show?

I wouldn't even know about this picture if some faggot didn't post it here for this troll thread.

56 posts, the OP is on a roll. That 100 is coming up quick!

Yep. And butch lesbians are happy campers.

>cgi

Yeah, the problem is in him... If you're going to white knight, do you really want to do it for a self-hating jewess?

AND IT'S A RACE TO THE BOTTOM OF WHO IS THE MOST PATHETIC HERE ON /R9K/ I MEAN Sup Forums.

They=Jews
And through them the shitskins. Why do YOU think they would want this?

not having kids is forcing other people to not have kids apparently

>42 years old
I thought she nearly 60 and hot. Now I realize she's a busted 40 year old I'm disgusted.

Yeah, 40 isn't much, she does not impress me.

Nothing is stopping you from starting a campaign encouraging "migrants" to go to israel for a better life

but she's white

and you're reddit

white women age like shit :^) get mad white boi

I do

She has great tits and she knows it. Of course I would.

Woah, I thought she was 56 or something.