Just saw this on my Facebook feed. The Jews plan is working

Just saw this on my Facebook feed. The Jews plan is working.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4HHT_V294Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill whoever posted it.

But it's a lady with a baby she needs to take care of.

What is the problem? Instead of whining about white girls wanting to get blacked and obsessing over it just leave your mom's basement and get white girls pregnant.

You are the problem. Not the joooos

Killing the baby as well was implied.

do you drooling fools actually think this is anything new?
youtu.be/4HHT_V294Co

what a beautiful dream

it's like stupid bitches want to be single mothers with a niglet just to make a point to society.

maybe you should purge your friendlist of these "people"

Well white girls getting propagandized into wanting a "big black" man to fuck them and white men being propagandized into being feminine beta cucks. This pushes red-pilled people like us to the edge of society and onto Sup Forums. The (((people))) who control education, the media and business, so it is the (((joooos))).

report for advocating genocide

>be black woman past her prime
>see this
>realize the only way your kids are going to go to college is if you marry a white man even if he can't fully provide for you (and let's be honest any other man can give you what he's not)
pottery

>not race mixing is literally racism
t. (((William S. Johnson)))
They want to make a point to their daddies. "Look, you're NOT the boss of me!"
Give her a choice between the phone bill and the nigger, and she'll usually pick the phone bill.

So you are saying white people are retarded and easily manipulated?

Mixed babies stink.

Make racism.

Ftfy.

What do you think of this?

This guy knows what's up. If a Jew tells you something, believe the opposite.

I think people forget that making mixed babies also gets rid of blacks.

Mixed people always seem to identify with their black side. Anyone know why?

future parents of another Elliot Rodgers

>every mixed baby propaganda photo looks white as fuck and has light eyes and loose curls

why don't people stop pretending they don't lust after Italians?

free college

YES! YES! IT'S WORKING!

10/10
Would unfriend.

no it makes more blacks unless the dad is white.

I work in retail and on average every day I work I see at least either one BM/WF couple or a white mum alone with a niglet kid.

its humorous

didn't realise canadian biology education was so poor

>The Tan's plan is working.

The point of that is to increase racial division between Blacks and Whites. This is what Tans want since it keeps Blacks on the defensive.

Interesting that they still keep trying to poke miserable racists with sticks even after a few people died in a church in Charleston. I hope all the future violence this kind of shit leads to ALWAYS has Tan victims.

>having a Facebook

kill yourself you "alt-right"(i.e. leftist) faggot.

Do niggers actually stink?
I've never seen one up close except those that were used as a child attraction dressed in cavemen gear on the sea, but those were alright.

Are teh jews responsible for the mestizaje malignos? Pls respond

tans are a very underrated threat, good point

pol is the only place on all the internet where "alt right" is in any way leftist

Yeah they do. I live in the south. They have a funk to them that smells like BO and grease. If a nigger showers regularly and uses a lot of deodorant it isnt so bad. But blacks have really big sweat glands, so they make a lot of stink. How someone could fuck one and not pass out from the smell, I have no idea.

>Mixed people always seem to identify with their black side. Anyone know why?
Culturally acceptable. If mixed people weren't considered Black, then Whites would basically be running every Civil "rights" orgainzation.

You know I've lived in Japan and was born and raised there and yall know it's a 99% japanese ethnically homogeneous nation. What leftists don't understand is that we humans are naturally divisive towards ourselves. This nation where everyone is the same racially discriminates itself based on blood type, hair color and even if your family in the 1600s where leather workers or some other undesirable underclass worker. What will these leftists think when once the world turns into a mulatto mess we find some new kind of thing to discriminate eachother over? I genuinely want to find this out.

They aren't even being subtle at this point

I am mixed and identify as Asian when it's convenient. Other than that I identify as a burgerclap above anything.

Out breed the nigger until the niggers are as white as snow.

It will take a few generations to get the nigger tendensies out of these people.

But when it's all over niggers will be gone and a beautiful white race will flourish again.

Yeah it's working so well that mixed people become furries, faggots, change gender, eat shit when they can't become races. It hasn't really reduce racism considering you got no pure races in USA. It increased racism, since even on Sup Forums you got neonazis who are actually untermench.

Once you go black, you never go back?

I've noticed that too, but it's so obvious when you see a mixed person. You can always tell they are mixed. They never ever look 100% white obviously.

But I guess it's because they just want to embrace their nigger side, their minority side, and think they can use it as "muh excuse" for not amounting to anything. And that nigger side most always takes over. I've also noticed that the mothers are usually the black people in those types of mixed relationships. And we all know how black mothers are, especially if they are divorced from the white husband.

I have 2 friends who are mixed, both their mothers are black, and both their parents are divorced. Both mothers are fucking nutjobs.

My 2 friends never act white at all. They're nigger side always comes out. They always smell like cocoa butter and burnt hair and always fucking ask me for money. Even when they work. It's retarded and fucking annoying. Now they both don't work.

They could try and act white, and they have, but they are tainted with the nigger forever.

It's like when you take white paint and mix a little tiny bit of black paint with it. It doesn't look white anymore. It looks a little gray now.

Kek. Nice dubs

>implying I don't want a caramel qt to fuck

More mulattos pls