Mousebois on suicide watch

Mousebois on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FHzkTC_49aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hammerhead Corvette pushes the meme ship into the gravity of a nearby planet

Trekkeks on suicide watch

>mousecuck not realising his entire ship would be shredded by torpedos

Star Trek torpedoes don't have enough firepower to punch through Star Wars shields.

Why do people even compare the two series? Besides normalfags often confusing them for one another, they have nothing in common

>what are proper shields which prevent this from happening
>starships with actual maneuverability instead of the equivalent of freighters which can dodge the corvette ship's advance
how will cuck wars fans ever recover?

Why do retarded trekkies always think Star Destroyers don't have shields?

A basic tie fighter squadron could handle anything the fleet would throw at them

because they watch the movies
in ESB those "shields" couldn't stop a small asteroid and the Millenium Falcon could attach to a star destroyer without problems

Kids watch this shit for space ships and lasers. Enjoying daddy Picard sitting around moralizing at a conference table comes later once the conditioning sets in.

And? In Star Trek small ships like shuttles can just pass right through the shields.

>star wars
>shields
O i am laffin

>implying the ships don't have shields when the guy says "Shields! Double front!"

Deflector shields, retard

>powerful deflector shields defeated by pebble

>pebble
>the size of the small hill
That pebble was the size of the entire bridge.

>trek shields able to endure inside of a star
>wars shields utterly btfo by a flying hill

>inside of a star
They weren't inside of a star. They were just close to a star.
And Trek shields can't stop a flying hill either.

you're all fucking losers
>muh powerlevels, muh company wars
you should all get together and just suck hollywood dick you're all the fucking same

Shields are literally a major plot point of Ep 2, 5, 6, and 7

I'm laughing at the state of them. A Super Star Destroyer is taken down because a fighter flies into it for fucks sake.

That's not what took out the SSD.
What took it out was colliding with the death star.

The Enterprise would be able to science bullshit kill a few star destroyers, but there is no way it would win in a full on fire fight. The anterior array of a Star Destoryer is brutal.

youtu.be/FHzkTC_49aQ

*blocks your turbolaser*
What now?

Voyager shields could resist the Big Ban for 3 minutes

i heard some heretics talking shit and i got here as fast as the emperor allowed

*blasts with Ion canons*

I tried to understand this universe once and as far as I can tell it is OP: the universe. Everything is an over sized killing machine.

*beams torps inside your engine reactor*

fuck off you don't even have a movie or a cartoon

They had a Q on board. Also Voyager isn't canon.

Can't beam through shields retard.

Ultramarine exists

I'll just throw a pebble at you first son.

they could in later seasons of Voyager

Only Sisko would be able to properly deal with an Imperial incursion. He was the only one who really dealt with constant war and having to make diplomatic and military sacrifices.

Every other captain would be ill-equipped and Janeway would have let the Empire win by default.

Like how Hon bypassed the Shields in Ep7 the same exact way Miles O'Brian does in ST.

see How are you gonna throw a hill sized pebble? Enterprise had trouble moving small asteroids.

did you forget Episode 1 ?

Fucking trek and wars faggots crying about which garbage tier show is slightly better top kek.

Battlestar Galactica is worse than both Trek and Wars.

Movie Picard would have soloed them

The Enterprise E was OP and it's design and armament choices were likely influenced by the Dominion War

>battlestar galacticuck
Hello my friend. This site is for people of eighteen years or older and as such I will have to ask you to kindly leave.

>being this desperate for attention

everything is an oversized killing machine and they still lose because everything else is an even more OP killing machine.

also catholic space nazis.

>galactards
lol if star trek, star wars, and stargate were the three major religions of the world you guys would be the pagans who live in huts in africa

I bet you unironically watch Spiderman you pleb.

>stargate
>relevant at all
If Star Wars and Trek are catholic and Orthodox, Galactica is fucking Coptic.

*blocks your thread*

Sisko was space Jesus he had the power of the prophets with him.

He was too overpowered.

that works too

Star Wars Empire would curbstomp Imperium in a space war. Much better logistics with more reliable FTL, and they actually know how to build more spaceships.

Well I meant to say Stargate was fucking coptic.
But whatever works.

>you can bypass shields by going into hyperspace

>the farce awakens
Pleb detected

Shields block all lasers, not physical matter. It was why a photon torpedo could break through the ray shield in ANH and why Anakin could smash into the hanger in TPM

>lasers
They don't fire lasers in Star Wars.

some supreme autist did the math and calculated that the star wars universe operates a few magnitudes higher in terms of energy output and destructive power than the trek one. he was a trekkie too iirc.

it wouldn't even be a contest.

then it would not stop a photon torpedo

They lost attitude control and gravity control and the DSII's gravity yanked the Executor in

*proton torpedo

Lol I'm dumb

They fire more true lasers than in Star Trek. Chemical Lasers are in Star Wars

star wars ships have terrible aim and Star Trek ships can actually move

nice mary sue ship tards
>everything is going to be 100% back to normal by the end of the episode

No they don't. They fire superheated plasma in Star Wars. Which is a physical projectile.

Captain. I recommend we retune the phase variance of the deflectors to an amplitude of 5.6 hertz. This should make our ship undetectable to the Destroyer sir.

you mean a ship that hasn't been in service for thousands of years in the sw universe?

Where does it say that?

>star wars ships are infinitely faster than star trek ships

LAFFIN AM I

This is the most bullshit thing in all of science fiction. It makes no sense whatsoever. They neither had the time, money or man-power to create such a monstrosity, and even if they did, powering it by consuming stars so it can destroy a handful of planets is way less effective than just consuming the solar systems star in the first place. Not to mention the laser splitting in all different directions. How the fuck did they do that?

Its a bullshit machine and Star Wars and Disney should be ashamed of it.

Well the Enterprise is much smaller than a Star Destroyer. But Vader would still sense it coming.

Any of the supplemental material that talks about Star Wars.

So their mighty shields didn't stop one fighter from wiping them out.

The Imperium can still build ships, just not the really big ones that were useless anyway

They killed the shields though. Did you even watch the movie?

They just lost the bridge shields like 5 seconds before that.
Did you even watch the movie?

All that non-canon stuff, you mean?

Imagine the singularity happened and AI assisted engineers made buttons you could press to build various superweapons. Now the remnants of that culture press the button and build churches on top of the result.

>non canon stuff
According to Disney everything they release is canon.

a single Borg Cube would defeat the entire Empire

Where do I start with this? I want to learn but have zero knowledge

They released a bunch of stuff on how lasers and shit works?

Star Destroyers have shielding

>n-n-n-no
Sorry mousebois. One spiralling fighter > Super Star Destroyer

>implying the Imperium wouldn't just draw the Empire into a war with a Chaos God or a Tyrannid fleet and watch from the sidelines

So you didn't watch the movie.
Opinion discarded.

>i don't watch things I argue about

Lol

An interesting and unexplored aspect of the Warhammer 40k universe is the 20k era, when humanity was at its peak.

Imagine all the STC constructs you are familiar with, but without all the guns and gothic gubbins.
>Rhino tanks were exploratory vehicles
>the Leman Russ chassis was a robotic tractor
>hover vehicles and other tech out of the wazoo
>an optimistic outlook on the universe

Humanity was not at constant war and had alliances with alien species too. It was a different time. Grimdark without the grimdark.

>shields can be taken down by strafing fire from a fighter
Amazing shields guys. Take two whole fighters to destroy a capital ship wow.

Agreed. Also retarded is how characters on planets in other systems many light years away can look up in the sky and see the "lasers" shooting through the universe in real time.

See

Tech priests still build new stuff in secret on mars

These arguments are stupid anyway because as soon as Q shows up nothing matters anymore

>strafing fire from a fighter
>not from several capital ships concentrating their fire on that super star destroyer
DIDN'T
WATCH
THE
MOVIE
OPINION
DISCARDED

>NO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN REEEEEEE
Sorry Wars cuck. Two fighters > Super Star Destroyer loving every laugh

It doesn't really help that elves raped a hole in reality. Even if there was a human renaissance or something, I don't think it would be possible to go back to that time because everything would get corrupted somehow.

OPINION
DIS
FUCKING
CARDED

MOUSEBOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You mean they "find" new technology.

>thinking Q wouldn't side with the empire
They sound like his kind of folk.

>shield generator BTFO by one fighter
>ship BTFO by another fighter
>NO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN REEEEEEE
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MOUSE BOIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA