/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Curves Edition
Previous Thread >Beta and Earthlings
mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S5-t8WSQafM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here we go.

Xth for bestgem

First for worst gems

Make way for best gem.

Best Brother Sister Fusion

For shits and giggles, post old art that's been debunked. That could mean fusion designs, Peri designs, gem OCs before the actual gems were revealed, theories that were proven wrong, etc.

We're back, baby!

Perifag reporting in

JASPER RETURN BUT AS A RUNT WITH A HIGH PITCH VOICE

>Peridot's Twitter hasn't updated
You think it's abandoned?

Sooooo.... what do you get when you combine the worst 2 gems?

No
Why would we ever do something like that?

So, which would take faster:

2016 being a weekly format

or

2016's current bomb format

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my Diamond... And my home... even my dignity ... The past I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

>Unless we stop Rose, she'll go down in history a conquering victor. We can't let that happen!

> (to the corrupted gems) I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as shards. You're all diamonds.

>The crystal gems sent us to a hell but we are going even deeper. Take back everything that we have lost.
>Yellow Diamond, I'm already a demon.

>I was born in a small kindergarten
>. I was still a child when we were raided by rebels. Earth Rebels.
>Torn from my Diamond, I was made to fuse. With each new fusion, my masters changed along with the gems they make me fuse with.
> With each change, I changed, too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong.
>Fusions can kill.

Bring the Freak back!

checked.
no, she hasn't posted cuz she's been busy bonding with lapis and making meepmorps.

oh good we have images again
full version, its ever so slightly bigger and better quality

nah but its only used when appropriate

probably won't get more tweets until after Kindergarten Kid since all the other episodes run into each other chronologically

best gem

She hasn't had time, she just got back to the barn.

A yoyo

Malachite

Rose lied about bismuth, she still can be lying about her killing off pink diamond

In my new Universe, gems will die and shatter for what they BELIEVE! Not for Earth. Not for Homeworld! Not for what they're told is right. Every gem will be free to fight their own wars!

>Smoky molesting Kevin

I didn't know I wanted this

but I really want this

I love Amy!

STANDING

Opal.

whats goin on in this thread

Sardonyx

So have I memed this enough for it be a thing now? Is there fanart of Jasper as Venom Snake in production? Are the SU calling Rose evil? I believe in meme magic!

youtube.com/watch?v=S5-t8WSQafM

>The Rose/Pink Diamond reveal happens in front of Jasper
>She's collapsed at Steven's feet, clinging to the bottom of his shirt, bawling
>Asking why she was abandoned, why her loyalty was spurned, alternating between rage and heartbreak, asking what she could have done to not be left behind
>She's addressing Rose, even though she knows Steven isn't her, but it's still the closest she can get
>Steven is crying too
>Everyone is crying
>Episode just ends with Steven kneeling, hugging Jasper around the shoulders, consoling her, both still sobbing

ARE YOU FUCKS SAD YET, CAUSE I AM

Give this man a harpoon

you can always post an imgur link or whatever

Same as Keepbeachcityweird.tumblr, it will be updated when it's relevant.

Garnet, obviously

How is that even a question

So wtf are they going to do now?
>jasper bubbled
>cluster in wraps for now
>malachite defused
>bismuth bubbled
Only active threat is homeworld, but it seems too early for a full on invasion, and I don't think they would repeat the return again with new gems instead.

Now hold up, is it meepmops or meatmops? cause im gonna use the fuck out of that as a full time musician with sculpture friends

>LOCAL 14 YEAR OLD SEEN MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMLETTES

I don't give a fuck about politics!
I just want to kick your ass!

If i had Garnet as mistral or something i'd use it but Lapisdowner will have to do

Just watched the episode after getting back from work. That was a lot to take in from a 10 min episode.

>Smokey Quartz looks kinda gross which is okay since it's their first time personifying their relationship.

>Yo-yo weapon headcanon became legit

>Jasper was made perfect from a shitty environment and fought her way out the ghetto called earth.

>She only came back home to destroy rose quartz

>She was made for Pink diamond(Multiple quartz gems under her command)

>Jasper is yellow diamond's foster gem

>Corruption works like AIDS

>Jasper got AIDS

>Ocean got away. I know people don't care but I felt bad the whole time she was kidnapped and kept trying to escape at every turn.

>Ruby squad is back

I'm off today so I get to watch back to the moon with the talkback general. I fucking love you guys.

Linked the wrong post

bestgem

I've found out why I hate smokey quartz.

It's not her voice, her shitty design or coloration. No, its HER FUCKING REVEAL. Throughout the entire series we are lead to believe that steven might not even be able to fucking fuse with gems only humans.

The reveal with stevonnie was fucking amazing because it just happened. But with smokey it happened because amethyst was a salty cunt.

It wasn't like they were losing and needed to come back in a fight or they were on the brink of death. No, they just were crying, steven gave a motivational speech and they fucking fused. There was no good build up like garnet, no great sound track like opal. Its just a fucking chiptune fight with the "practical jokester". Guess what, we've seen that twice now, WE HAD AN ENTIRE ARC OVER A PRACTICAL JOKESTER FUSION.

There was no build up, no UMF, no hype when smokey appeared. She just did. The entire series has been building up to that ONE POINT and they squandered it. Plus the fight with jasper was so lack luster i'd rather watch a guinea pig fight a hamster to the death.

Whatever the truth is, we haven't gotten it yet. Rose kept secrets from everybody.

I think in the end she was happy to give them up. To know that while she would be judged, she wouldn't have to be there when it happened.

Fucking someone has to. Godspeed

I would hate this so much.

WTF

>I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea
You were a good soldier, Jasper
Rose never understood the pain you felt through all the years spent fighting and feeling empty
The shards of your comrades may lay in the center of the Earth, but their spirits look upon you from above
Godspeed you glorious bastard

wait til after tomorrows episode. she needs time to get back to her tablet

It's the final design of Smokey. In leaks from know your fusions she looks that same

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN JASPER

Tumblr's shitposts are gold

well i don't use cc, maybe someone who does can tell you, but it sounds like meepmorps to me.

A nigger faggot, literally

So no humans were corrupted by the Diamond's attack, which means they're probably immune, which mean's Steven's probably immune too.

What if Steven can cure corruption by fusing with corrupted gems, giving them immunity to corruption?

A really tall Pearl.

ehhhhhh....
no, it was the design.

>she will never caress you like this

>Implying the retarded Pink Diamond is Rose theory is real
>Implying isn't really just an evil hypocrite.

LA LI LU LE Lo!

For me it was her reveal. Like the original user said. The reveal was so awful it made everything pale in comparison to how awful it was.

>"Know Your Fusion" is and entire episode starring the Show's worst fusions

FUCK

>killed Pink Diamond with the Breaking point so she could choose to be what she wanted and replace Pink Diamond
>keep all other gems under foot with the war
>poof Bismuth both to keep a moral high ground with the army, dissuade ideas of shattering her and keep the designs of the breaking point from spreading to prevent an arms war
>corruption is used and she only saves a handful of lives
>has a moral crisis and decides to be a genuinely good person now
>can't escape crimes of past and can't change because gems can't change on their own
>birth half human son since humans, albeit frail, have the ability to grow on their own.
>absolve personal crises as well as create the one being who could fuse with a diamond that might change their perspective as opposed to being forced to shatter them
Rose is a 3 dimensional character

Who knew that Happy Lappy was all I needed in life.

watch a guinea pig and a hamster fight to death would be pretty cool desu

>Jasper literally rapes an animal
>catches animal AIDS
>people actually feel sorry for the mad bitch.

wew

What will it take for Rose=PD theoryfags to finally die? Jesus christ they're still reaching so hard even after two episodes pretty much disproves it.
>inb4 b-but rose is a liar1!1!

Im really not sure how the first thing leads into the second thing.

Jasper was a True Patriot

Is the third arm gone or is it behind Smoky's back?

>lie
she didn't say shit

>still using a gif from Friday's shit quality file

just go remake it from our good files, get this ugly crap out of my face

didn't she used it to make a meep morph?

wait, there were leaks for Know Your Fusion? when did that happen

Rose is a coward then.

All of the battles I fought
All of the lives I shattered
All of the crushed gems that lay around me as I continued on the warpath
Did they mean anything?
What was I fighting for then?
What, Rose?!
WHAT WAS I FIGHTING FOR IF YOU WERE INNOCENT?!

LOL

it's heavily implied that all the shards were former CGs and that the CGs themselves did zero to little shattering, and that shattering was a CG war crime that got you court marshalled and dishonorably bubbled

I dont disagree with you, but i did feel that steven admitting hes some fucked abomination to the extent he did in this episode carried some weight. yeah it was rushed af, but that is something they really have in common

nice but im waiting for a loop of j ust the caressing

If you're a fat neckbeard just go trans

like 5 hours ago

just check the leak bot

Steven inside belly ?
I don't understand this fucking logic
What on earth that faggot thinking.

That stage prop must fucking huge.

>It wasn't like they were losing and needed to come back in a fight or they were on the brink of death

Uh, Jasper was able to just ignore Amythest's strongest attacks and was advancing.

So, Steven is a Jaeger Pilot when fusing with Gems?

Even Sardonyx doesn't like Smokey

No shit.

D E E P E S T

xth for Peridot, waifu of Magnetism!

Remember when fusion required dance.
pepperidge farm remembers.

Jasper is my waifu

Smoky Quartz looks like a fat piece of shit.

A fat nigger tranny with a yoyo

kevin gonna bust a really conflicted nut

I don't know, man. I was the one that made that detailed infographic people post occasionally, and even I've moved on from that theory.

I've jumped onto the "PD is Lion" theory, along with the "the other Diamonds corrupted PD and framed Rose, and Rose used it as momentum for her rebellion" theory.

That makes a lot more sense then meatmops, but Lapis just using the word Meat so fucking weirdly so of tickled me

Nope she still has it. Her entire design is hers for the rest of the series.