Come on now. We all know this makes more sense

Come on now. We all know this makes more sense.

i will cave your face in

True, after all its Finnmark.
Not G*rmark

There is NO REASON that land should belong to Norway. It's a legal fiction you use to get to the oil fields just like china's claims in south china sea

>mfw Troll Oil Fields

I rarely agree with burgers, but I have to admit he has a point this time. We could take the northern sweden too, it's culturally finnish.

>land that has always been populated by norwegians and been a part of the kingdom for a millennia shouldnt be a part of norway

Keep arguing, see where it gets you.

Good point

"Finn" in finnmark doesnt refer to modern swedish rapebabies

Do I need to take more off?

Perfect
You must mean those south-west coastal trannies? Another example what g*rmoid genetics do to a man.

No crawl back to middle-east hole where you from

without those trannies, your meme country would just be a 3rd world frozen swamp

Hmm... Very interesting
Norway still looks a bit rough on the edges...

Norway is rightful British clay.

Fixed borders

I cant see how that would happend, we builded actual houses before n*rdicks we had farming and cattle before n*rdicks.

Now imagine what kind of poor mans sweden would you have been with out our oil

Fair enough my white brother.

No you're being too conservative

all finns of any value have been fenno-swedes. also, how come you guys never became a thing until 1917 whilst we did in 872? wouldnt you guys have had a head start with all those buildings, n farms n shit?

>Location

Imagine being attacked from 3 different directions at same time. We had mongols coming from east, slavs coming from south and g*rmanics coming from west.

Surviving all that and growing from ashes of russia to the one of worlds best countries makes us everyway superior towards you

>Imagine being attacked from 3 different directions at same time.
2 directions

>slavs coming from south and g*rmanics coming from west.

and we had danes to the south, swedes to the east and quasi-mongols to the north yet still we became a kingdom over a thousand years before your meme country was released by russia