Thoughts on Ashley Graham's performance on Lip Sync Battle?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wjk9j7mhE58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
i.4cdn.org/gif/1500697703998.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fat amerilard shows some skin
>burgers go crazy over her
grow up

Holy shit I want her.

Give thick gf

She's already curdling. She was hot for about a few months that I was aware of her. Dudes don't realize fat/thicc/whatever bitches have a shorter shelf life than fit-thicc or regular bitches.

Hnnnnnnnnnnng

I think my dick will fit in there

Imagine having her legs up, desu.

fucking WHALE

She's disgusting now. Fat acceptance is horrible. Accepting that you're fat and trying to better yourself is fine. Accepting that you're fat and doing nothing about it while telling others to be fat as you continue to bloat up is abysmal.

I'm a fan of thick but this bitch is past it

Black men only

BLOBB

I bet you'd still go down there though, wouldn't you?

I just had sex with my girlfriend (also fat) and I would be ready to go right now for this large slice of ass.

Really hot body, but needs to stop waxing and shaving.

>be a "model"
>literally doesn't have to worry about diet, exercise or taking care of herself in any way

how was this allowed to happen

I hope she gets too fat to walk. That's my fetish.

Why? They would still find a way to leave you.

Cast her

I wanna cast my face as her chair

Did I say anything about a relationship?

That is not thick, stop hijacking that word. She is obese, but happens to have good distribution and a good face

What do you mean by that

*fat distribution

I wonder what her farts smell like.

nigger cum

imagine being that guy while she has a nice BRAAAAAP

>good distribution
Quit kidding yourself.

She's hot but that outfit does her no favors.

Her distribution isn't bad considering just how fat she really is

So shoop'd they took her belly button.

literally fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg

i want that white girl on the right

Why did you have to specify she was white?

>testlets can't handle thicc perfection

If you smack her ass good and hard, how long 'til it stops rippling?

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

something like this

>that donut impress me much

She usually looks okay. On this she look so like a fucking Cow

imagine the smell

I think the scientific term for those are "hocks."

She looks even bigger than usual here. I guess she has recently begun an expansion.

MUH DICK

Is there a cake or a hoagie or something over there?

I'd fuck her too

yeah, but so does christina hendricks.

Definitely, I'm loving how fat she's getting.

Every time you correct us, another person joins the THICC armada. Keep it up. You're adding to our ranks.

>Just shifting the obeserton window

this thread sucks compared to the last one of these

that's cuz no one's posting fatties

>obese
You mean THICC

true thicckino coming through

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500697703998.webm

exactly dude

ugly spic

>Sup Forums only likes either little girls or tubs of lard

Name?

>cut to black dude smiling really big