What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6omFJhKr6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's not wrong

He thinks this will get him attention

nice try, heaven is real. so is hell, enjoy your eternal damnation.

His biggest problem is his laugh

This line of thinking comforts me but it doesn't mean I want to hear it from this utter melt

There's nothing wrong with having faith in something. No need to be a dick about it just because you don't.

Christians are so peaceful they would love to see their fellow man burn for eternity for no reason

Source?

In which year did he post his last funny tweet?

He pushes this so hard that It makes me think that he doesn't believe it himself

>LOOK AT ME! I'VE DECIPHERED THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE!

how those hairplugs working out for ya Rick?

Wow I feel so loved
Christianity really is tolerant

it all started with one book

youtube.com/watch?v=h6omFJhKr6o

Why does he only talk about atheism now. Atheism was cool and edgy like 10 years ago, nobody cares now.

Sheol is real? Or Hel?

Wew, what an edgelord.

>what's his problem
>literally no one pointing out that he's a manlet

Explains everything if you think about it and I say this as a manlet myself

FPBP

>dead soon
Okay.
>no afterlife
Okay.
>forgotten
That's the one thing you can do something about.

>can't even crop an image
classic athiests

Based. The thought of Ricky Gervais burning in agony in the lake of fire for all eternity really cheers me up.

Some1 post that other cringey photo of him writing atheist on his chest with ketchup

>you have to be nice to me if you're a christian!
How to spot an idiot. Not even religious but Christians are allowed be violent Jesus beat up some Jews once.

they're burning in hell for rejecting jesus christ, who died for their sins. its the free gift of salvation

>There's nothing wrong with having faith in something
Actually there is if it causes you to behave in ways that are detrimental to society

And you likely picked the wrong one.

DUDE

>Jesus beat up some Jews once
not true btw

Hmmmmm, really makes me think...

True. Caught them being Jews battered them with some sort of weapon then disappeared for a bit. One minute like I said I'm not religious I'm going go look it up and get the quote.

Got it John 2: 15. He beats them up with a whip.
>And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

i think some guy said it a few years ago in a desert somewhere

kek

>not accepting Tom as your personal savior

smdh

OHH NO NONONOO AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'd like to see the evidence he found that proves with certainty there is no afterlife as he claims

RELIGION OF PEACE