Cloak & Dagger

>Netflix
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Defenders
The Punisher

All memes aside, it's a shame the TV and Netflix series aren't integrated with the movies more. It can still happen, but how awesome would it be if the final battle of Infinity War showed everyone fighting together (assuming Thanos comes to Earth).

Yeah I'm sure Jessica Jones would really stem the tide in the battle against Thanos with his Infinity Gauntlet.

This thread is dildoes.

you're dildos

So what Phase 2/Phase 3 stuff is worth watching?

I was so burned out on them after Avengers, not because they're bad but because there's so many and they're all pretty samey, that I stopped watching altogether.

Watched GOTG at the weekend, though, and really enjoyed it, so figure some of the others must be worth a look too.

Literally all of it. But if you're going to just go in and get like 25% of the plot of these movies, watch Ant-Man and Winter Soldier I guess.

And only a small fraction of those are any good at all, yes what a time indeed!

Seriously, anybody who thinks the majority of things on that list are going to go down in history as "great movies" or whatever is insane....quality =/= quantity, if anything having that many things going on and even if not all are terrible, but simple mediocre and uninspired, is still kind of a bad thing

>but how awesome would it be if the final battle of Infinity War showed everyone fighting together (assuming Thanos comes to Earth).

There's such a thing as to much

>get movies of every Marvel character you ever loved
>they're all paint-by-numbers watered down crap
Fucking monkey paws, should never have bought it off that gypsy woman.

Winter soldier is great. Civil war isn't as great but I still recommend it. Problem with cw is you probably want to watch ultron beforehand since they are closely connected. Antman is the sleeper hit. Also Netflix shows.

He doesn't give a shit. He wants to pretend they're stand alone.

>Antman is the sleeper hit

Ant-Man is proof that the way Sup Forums calculates profit is off. If you go by their rules it lost money

I think they start to feel a little more different in phase 2. Iron Man 3 is the only one I say you could skip it doesn't really effect anything and it's meh.

Thor 2 sucks but Thor 3 is looking to be great and pretty essential to the whole thing. I don't like Ant man but a lot of people did. Seriously just watch them all what else do you have to do

>Thor 2 sucks but Thor 3 is looking to be great and pretty essential to the whole thing

I'll never pay for a Thor movie again. The CGI monster Hulk is a better actor than Hemsworth

You're dumb and clearly haven't seen Rush. Thor is a hard character to write or direct and Whedon was especially bad at it

He's bland as hell on Rush.

Was Agent Peggy any good? I need to watch it for that sweet Hayley Everythingwell, but I'm hoping I can enjoy the rest of it.

Season 1 is pretty decent if you can stand the occasional hamfisted bout of 'look how sexist nearly every man is!'

The only thing that redeemed Season 2 to me was the musical number completely out of fucking nowhere. Overall the season felt like a (slightly) above average fanfiction, so probably not worth your time.

Also, across the series Jarvis was great.

Anyone up for listing this shit?

>AoS
>Shit Tier
>Iron Man 3 and AoU
>High Tier

Aside from that it's basically objectively correct.

Hulk, and Thor 2 are trash tier, but still better than AoS because of production values, and quality actors (Liv Tyler not included.

Jessica Jones, and IM3 are both mid tier in my ranking, with JJ being no worse than Agent Carter.

The rest of it is reasonable enough that I'm not argue one way or another, other than to say Civil War is top tier.

They're specific genres too. Waiting for their horror movie (Dr. Strange) and their prestige military movie (Captain Marvel).

> We will never see Peggy gloriously dom the current MCU Marvel heroines.

Jessica Jones would be more helpful than Black Widow who will almost certainly be in Infinity War fighting Thanos with his Infinity Gauntlet. You're a dildo.

Feels good, man.

>Damage Control
I though Damage Control was DC?

Yeah what a shit time to be alive.

The joke
-------------
Your head.

Well it would certainly be a change of pace for the villain's faceless army to he defeated by an army of heroes, as opposed to a handful of heroes. Throw in a few Lieutenants and the villains can be legitimately threatening for once.