Why so few arrests?

Last night, hundreds of youth rioted in Milwaukee, burned down several buildings, looted neighborhood businesses, and fired shots that kept away the firefighters trying to put out the fires. Only three people were arrested. The rest got off scot-free, likely with a sense of added power and satisfaction at their power.

When actions don't have consequences, what is there to keep those actions from happening again? Why don't the police arrest these looters, arsonists, and rioters? When they fail to disperse, why aren't rioters caught, zip-tied, and hauled off to face charges?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2016/08/14/milwaukee-county-sheriff-david-clarke-requests-mobilization-of-national-guard/
twitter.com/journalsentinel/status/764669869774299136
docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2011/related/acts/94
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/08/l-a-gang-firebombed-black-neighbors-to-get-them-out-of-the-neighborhood.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why don't the police arrest these looters, arsonists, and rioters?

LOLZ!

Police are good at handing out traffic tickets and directing traffic. For real civil unrest I suggest you Google "Well Armed Militia".

the police were betrayed. Libs in power are doing everything they can to discredit the force and nueter their policing power even if that means putting police lives at greater risk.

the police have already begun standing down

Declare Martial Law

>shoot anyone on the street between sun up and sun down

It all just shows how really weak the system is. It can be overrun and overpowered in a matter of hours.

On my way to Walmart last evening I noticed a few more traffic cops than usual watching a busy stretch of road.

I was wondering what they were doing so early in that section. They had cleverly managed to miss the rush hour and were way to early for the drunk driver hour. They were all gone on the way back home.

Did the word go out to all police departments that Dindu riots were incoming, start handing out more traffic tickets to "establish a presence?"

>Declare Martial Law

Sheriff Clark is working to call out the National Guard.

fox6now.com/2016/08/14/milwaukee-county-sheriff-david-clarke-requests-mobilization-of-national-guard/

Riot is the language of the unheard.
#MilwaukeeUprising

By a few dozen inbred dumbfucks.

Milwaukee is at a stage 9 chimpout

twitter.com/journalsentinel/status/764669869774299136

It's because they destroyed their own neighbourhood, that's punishment enough.

again. what dont u understand about this?

Cops aren't going to police the un-policable

the innocent rioters are simplying throwing molotov cocktails and gun fire in peace, the ebil polce station may as well be the KKK.
how you you expect a cops to give a shit about people who attack and ridicule them.

"Youths"

Citizen's of Wisconson should be prepared!!!

895.62 Use of force in response to unlawful and forcible entry into a dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business; civil liability immunity.

(2) Except as provided in sub. (4), an actor is immune from civil liability arising out of his or her use of force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm if the actor reasonably believed that the force was necessary to prevent imminent death or bodily harm to himself or herself or to another person and either of the following applies:
(a) The person against whom the force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcibly entering the actor's dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business, the actor was on his or her property or present in the dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business, and the actor knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry was occurring.
(b) The person against whom the force was used was in the actor's dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business after unlawfully and forcibly entering it, the actor was present in the dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business, and the actor knew or had reason to believe that the person had unlawfully and forcibly entered the dwelling, motor vehicle, or place of business.

docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2011/related/acts/94

fuck off brown leaf

#blacktoafrica

>he fell for the law and order meme

Cops should stop pulling people over for headlights and twilights

Also headlight and twilight replacements should be tax deductible. This would avoid traffic stops gone wrong because the media can't complain about speeding tickets or vehicle matching a description of a wanted person

cuz niggers are oppressed you bigot

So I can kill em if they are fucking with my shit.
Illinois is better.

Arresting roughly 20% of the population of the city would pose an insurmountable logistics problem.

There is a reason why this is happening in his county guys

They'll get arrested soon enough. Once they are trying to get a job, they'll be forced to admit they trashed Milwaukee so they'll never have a job

brave youth rebelling against duh rayciss sheriff?
truly no cause could be more noble

That man is fucking based.

>Arresting roughly 20% of the population of the city would pose an insurmountable logistics problem.

Not for a well armed militia.

The media, slimeball liberals, and the POTUS have discredited law enforcement to the point that policing minorities (niggers, beaners etc) isn't worth it anymore. Nobody will have their back no matter what happens, they'll be demonized.

Why do any policing when you're just going to have some airhead pundit, the media, local/state/national leadership just berate you for doing your job? God forbid some nigger is involved, you're getting called a racist.

Nigger please.
They don't do that here, in Milwaukee, if they did it would be a much safer place.
Every car in this city is a sideways ass something hanging off of it piece of junk.
That's the problem, police aren't policing the small stuff.
>have a sandwich, user
>oh there are a few crumbs on the table, don't worry about it
How many times do you let a few crumbs on the table until you clean it up, if ever?

They claim discrimination, keeping the poor down, etc.
The poor need to lift themselves up by being better people. Even if it is changing a light bulb in their broke down ass cars.
That's a responsibility they are not owning up to, what else are they not doing "accordingly? "

More like Hillary and Soros funding a riot on his is turf to discredit him because he made them look bad on CNN

If the poor pigs do anything the cucks will cry out "muh police brutality" it doesn't matter if the police are doing the right thing, people can't handle being stopped ehen they're doing stupid shit. They think they're doing nothing wrong and when the pig shows up they're all like "muh rights"

How exactly are the police supposed to identify niggers in the dark recorded on potato cameras?

>5 niggers killed in 9 hours Fri-Sat
>Nothing not a word
>Cop shoots armed nigger dead
>Black lives matter, riots

Because the state is incompetent and ruins everything it touches.

A crack squad of trained dental technicians and optometrists.

My brother lives in Milwaukee and he told me this riot is actually pissing off a lot of black people because BLM wasn't very popular to begin with. He probably only knows Uncle Toms.

i am amazed it's not in news more. Peeps are so used to angry niggers and the media calls them small group of teens protesting. Niggers are a disgrace and out of control. The cops should mow them down for civil unrest like starting fires and acts of terror that constitute war. Hit them back hard and it will stop.

It's because the media realizes showing footage of it will only make the general population more racist (and rightly so). We can't be having that though.

It's always the same with niggers.

Only the 3 whites, who were dumb enough to be out there, were arrested.

Because it's hard to prove because of the niggers "no snitch" culture.

Because if the cops were to do their jobs they would get called racist by the communists. Welcome to Political Correctness gone mad, say hello to what they mean by progress and equality.

Around 1am they said a few more were arrested

things need to get much worse before anything meaningful can be done about the nigger problem.

never going to happen

Can anyone find the full video for the first press conference last night in Milwaukee? It had the mayor, assistant police chief, and them some dumb ass nogs speaking? I can't find it anywhere.

How and where can we escape street niggers and their nasty influences in US?

Ah, you mean employed black folk. Yeah, they usually hate niggers and niggers hate them.

What good would it do to arrest 10 or 100 kids running around? Even if you caught one looting it would be very hard to prove in court, as it would be the cop's word against the kid's.

So you clog up the police station with 100 rowdy kids and they have nothing to fear; they have no jobs or school to miss, and the older ones can't lose their job or house or car because it's all free.

We did this to ourselves folks, beginning back in the 60s, because we actually thought it would work if we outlawed discrimination and gave people assistance with housing and everything else. So we're stuck now, and frankly, we were outsmarted. They can run wild in the streets or block our cars for hours, and it's all a big joke to them.

And the few who go to school can spout nonsense about how they can't be racist and it would be nice if all whites were dead, etc.

They are winning.

There were shots fired in the air throughout the whole thing so I think the cops held off

Because you're living in anarcho-tyranny, OP.

If whites decided to burn down a city, they'd all be arrested. Remember when the Jews had all the Democrats arrested for walking on that bridge during OWS?

The funny thing is their culture is so violent and brutal that the only way to get a response is with violence.

Animals. Savages.

Niggers are cucking wasps in USA, your only hope rest on my cousins from latinoamerica.
They will clean your streets with the nogs bodies.
Oh wait! Drumpf want to deport them.
Yes, you're cucked by BLM.

What is the chance for another chimpout to night my friends?

>Why so few arrests?
Because arrests beez rayciss an sheet.

Times like this are when the citizenry needs to take justice into its own hands.

The police are only allowed to enforce the law at the behedst of the law abiding citizenry. When the police no longer uphold the law (or are tied as to not be able to enforce the law), then the citizenry has the right, nay, duty to rescind the consent of the governed and take back their nation.

He's a true hero.

This isn't about blacks vs. whites.

It's about self-victimizing blacks and their SJW white guilt riddled pussy allies vs. law abiding blacks and redpilled whites.

low, supposedly they're bringing national guard in and usually they have enough sense to not do it again when the suspect was armed becomes widely known

that sounds good as a general remark but how to do so? What specifics are possible? I see no way to do it.

>national guard brought in
>ordered by the leftist leadership not to do anything that can be considered racist
>national guard sits by as the nigger rape, rob, loot, burn and murder

The consent of the governed can be rescinded at any moment.

>spics
>clean
HAH. I work with a bunch of mexibros doing landscaping and those fuckers are dirty stinky and messy. They are no better. Only good parts of mexico is where white money is. Feels good man.

>3 whites arrested

Fucking wot

US reached a point in where any action against a black person will have a retaliation from the horde of BLM.
This phenomenon is common in guettos around the world, police can't do shit against that without the use lethal force, and that doesn't gonna happen.

>mfw actually doing normie shit for once on a Saturday night and miss this happening

>national guard sits by as the nigger rape, rob, loot, burn and murder
exactly, so what's the point. . .

until nigger blood is spilled by authorities beating them back to prevent looting, burning, murder, crime, then mollycoddling is window dressing or pretend security (analogous to TSA security which is for show and costs a lot but contributes next to nothing they admit). Why don't the cops billy club the rioters into submission, dispersal, or hospital beds. It would take 15 minutes for 50 cops to annihilate 100 chimps in the street. Scale it as needed.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/08/l-a-gang-firebombed-black-neighbors-to-get-them-out-of-the-neighborhood.html

Stay cucked white boy, while Tyrone rape your sister, beat your mother and steal your things.

don't worry, you didn't miss too much, it wasn't as exciting as ferguson and baltimore. I guess consistent random firing in the air set this one apart, keeping cops and firemen away

here are the highlights
youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA

Theirs only one way to deal with a mob of degenerate cop killing savages.

Its like they're living, walking, talking stereotypes.
Pic Related, its from last night.
>Muh weeves

This is why gun grabbers are fucking idiots.

They just needed room to destroy and vent their frustrations.

They literally dindu nuffin desu senpai.

>youth

Did king nigger give a press conference on this yet?

In times like these, you wonder where the Roof Koreans went.

Arresting hundreds of rioters would amount to declaring war on the black community. The police don't have the resources and probably wouldn't even be allowed to do it.

If only a white sniper on every rooftop, our blm matters would be over so quikly.

>Arresting hundreds of rioters would amount to declaring war on the black community.

They've already declared war on whites.

This.

Yes, but so has the federal government.

I don't think this is important enough to warrant one

they burned the businesses that serve their own communities

the local gas station (probably an important source of groceries since there is no supermarket in the hood)
the local weave shop
the closest auto parts store
the closest bank
the bus stop cover that used to protect them from rain, snow, and wind

life is going to be a lot more inconvenient for these hoodrats

the obogobos are on their 20th vacation of the year, this time called summer vacation and it's for 2 weeks. So no comment from them on their species chimping out.
But I have a serious question: Is it possible that anything the cops said was actually a lie or a big lie? Or is it more likely that the cop story is factual and fair to the facts? I don't know but presume that the cop version of prior shooting events is by and large accurate and fair (until proven otherwise). Please advise. . .

Oh wow, Fox didn't disable comments on their Milwaukee story

Pretty rare for MSM

they sure know how to pick ppl worth getting behind and supporting, thanks hiliary

The police are not the federal government, Obama would like to change that though.

Thank you for playing, kike.

You'll hang from the maples soon enough

Fucking niggers.

From what I understand the cops story was legit, and they have body cam footage backing it up.

>bandanas
>sign of going to war and accepting their fates

fucking. badass.

Eventually he will come on to condemn the police, say "he was a good boy who dindu nuffin" and that we all need to """""simmer down""""" a bit.
He will also hate on the fire department for not acting quick enough, even though they were being shot at.

In almost every case the evidence has been clear that police acted appropriately.

If I was a betting man I'd say this will be the same way. You don't run from the cops on a routine traffic stop unless the risk is worth it.

If this happens I'm going to REEEE so hard.

ayoo HOL UP

WE

dey got the date right

The rioting intensified, and on Friday, August 13, about 2,300 National Guardsmen joined the police in trying to maintain order on the streets. Sergeant Ben Dunn said: "The streets of Watts resembled an all-out war zone in some far-off foreign country, it bore no resemblance to the United States of America."

it'll all get replaced with brand new shit

Not enough animal control, please support the local aspca

Police are being told to stand down by higher ups in the city gov. and even the Obama admin. in all of these riots. Business owners need to take note from the roof top Koreans in the LA riots because the police arent going to protect shit and never will. They are there to serve tickets and deal with crime after the fact

wtf I hate black people now

This is my shared view exactly user. And I add that the increased entropy of the nigger community is for their own self- arousal and self-soothing or self-affirmation. Creating chaos and disorder is an end unto itself for the pathological personality lashing out with violence and aggression.

Same reason they let LA burn in 1992, they don't want to risk their own lives to stop riots unless absolutely necessary (i.e. the rioting spreads to white neighborhoods)

WUZ

Shit these dindus don't realize Sam Hyde is scouting his next massacre.

Until they elect a Commie into office, and he establishes affordable housing legislation catering to "youth" and white neighbourhoods.

Somebody had to build those houses and business before they could be burnt down user.

You know, you could learn a lot from these Roof Koreans. Why haven't white Americans formed informal militias than can show up to any BLM shenanigans and protect the neighborhood and property?