HAHAHAHAHAH

DC

IS

DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/posts/
youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is dead. But that's because it's now no longer any different from Disney's dogshit.
Fuck Warner Brothers, fuck you Joss Whedon you woman-fearing pussy.
Reminder, if you think Justice League looks good you're what's killing cinema. Actually, if you think 95% of capeshit looks good, you're what's killing cinema.

People literally booed and laughed at Inhumans though.

never forget :)

MAMOA YOU FUCKING INBRED RETARD IT'S UPSIDE DOWN

What am I looking at?

Why was this fight so fucking boring?

Shitty backdrop? Lack of color pallate?

boring environment and no stakes. You knew nobody was going to die.

i expected trash

but not this level

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
JUST FUCK IT UP

why didn't they just film on location, did that really need a green screen?

There is no way to make adults fighting in childrens' costumes not look ridiculous.

All praise the queen!

DC kinda tries to get around it by muting all colour and throwing a lot of CGI ''''''atmosphere''''''

JESUS CHRIST

DELET

>Zero white people

Wow such multiculturalism DC, well done, kill whitey amirite fellow DChads?

How could they give role of amazon to someone who looks that ugly and unhealthy?

This shot lasted one second, im starting to notice these posts are based on events in the movie that you dont have time to fixate one if you actually watch it.

DC always wins

Jesus Pajeet, keep it to one thread eh?

Cyborg looks gross. I don't get why they couldn't just go for a minimalistic robotic look than this crap.

It's Jewywood.

Except for the fact that you always lose. DC brought out the coffin nails today, the next year will be the swinging hammer.

We really need a capeshit board

SEETHING HINDU

Explain WW, MOS, SS, Oh fuck it. Explain the entire DCEU. 3b+ in only 4 movies. We win, no one cares about your shitty movies. Only dumb bimbos and hindus. After watching your shitty CGI flick the bimbos come to DC to get kino'd.

This might be the most embarrassing post I have ever seen on Sup Forums. Go back to Sup Forumseddit you preteen cringe machine.

>taking one low res frame from an action sequence
>HAHAH WHAT A SHIT MOVIE

this is literally autism

Marvelcucks are getting desperate now that Spiderman and Guardians 2 flopped and Wonder Woman was kino

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Neither of those movies flopped and Wonder Woman was mediocre

S T O P
P O S T I N G
C A P E S H I T
YOU LITERAL NIGGERS ARE WORSE THAN STAR WARS FANS.
FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

LE KINO AMIRITE FELLOW REDDITFUGEE

It's an airport and nobody is fucking in it.
The whole thing felt like a cinematic version of a 4Kids dub where no innocent people were thankfully killed because no one worked there on sundays.

Guardians 2 flopped? It's the #3 movie WW behind Beauty and the Beast, and Fate of the Furious for 2017.

Both domestically and worldwide box office gross are higher than WW.

How is that flopping?

every time she came on screen i kept thinking "stop making that face"

Hell, Guardians 2 made MORE $$$ than Guardians 1 on a smaller budget, guaranteeing further sequels.

It made $50 million more domestically with $30 million lower production budget.

Guardians 2 never reached 1 billion and has a lower RT score than the first

Spider-Man had a huge drop in its second weeekend

Because I don't like it!

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/deleted/deleted/type/posts/
>dc shill had such a meltdown they wiped all his posts
holy shit

Nice goalpost move you slimy kike, now answer his question, how did either of those films flop?

Wat. Guardians 1 never reached $1 billion. Hell, most movies don't reach a billion unless you score big in international markets.

$1B is not the barometer of success for films, it's franchising and tie-in sales.

JUST TOGETHER DAM DAM

Still the only scene in the movie which was any fun. The rest was so fucking dreary and boring.

What a shit movie.

>We Marvel now, but way worse
Amazing.

Also, they really need to fire whoever designed the costumes, they are all overdesigned greeble shit except for WWs.

>Guardians 2 never reached 1 billion

So you mean like BvS? Good to know it's a confirmed flop now too

New trailer?

Link me up, bros

youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo
I'm hyped desu

Because you're a shill

is aquaman the peak of DCHADness?

painful, what's with all this dark filter in DC movies?

Two words cuck, Michelle Jones hahahahahahahahaha

>Suit: Make it like those marvel movies
>Suit: But different, more edgy

How can anyone defend this trash

DC has been dead for a while now. JUSTice league flopping will just be the nail in the coffin.

>grasping at straws this badly

Wonder Woman was a masssive critical and commercial success and theres rumors its going to be nominated for oscars

So the sjw hype gave it inflated reviews and might get it an oscar nomination. Meanwhile most DC fans think BvS and MoS we're better than it. Really makes me think.

Can someone list 1 actual legitimate complaint?

I don't watch these baby movies but my brother is hyped with Justice League so I will gladly piss in his cheerios

It's become the avengers with extra reddit