1.) your country

1.) your country
2.) has your country launched a car into orbit?

I thought it was supposed to go to mars.

"your" country didn't do anything. It was launched by a South African-Canadian.

starman will go where starman pleases.

stupid egoists, trashing earth wasn't good enough for them

>being this jealous
dont you have some piss to drink?

Are you, by any chance, from South Africa? If not, shut the fuck up.

>Musk has described himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been." Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States."
:^)

>billionaire knows how to pander

whoaaaaaaaaaaah!!

It will remain in orbit for a while then make a transit to Mars. It's not meant to land or anything, the module has no landing system and is entirely exposed, it would burn up.

It will pass by Mars then just zoom off into the cosmos.

>1000 years later aliens invade earth
>their combat vehicles are laser weaponized roadsters

Thanks America.

obama saved tesla more times than he was called obongo by retards

not how it works, it will be trapped in the solar gravitational plane, the rate of acceleration needed to escape is much higher than that of earth

the voyager probes had to go around the planets to pick up more speed or else they will be trapped for eternity

>Australian knows how to asspain
What purpose is there for a billionaire to pander?

Reddit gtfo this thread

I never said it was leaving the solar system, I said it was zooming off. As in away from its intended mission and wherever it goes.

This is the planned trajectory.

Seems like a waste of money and resources

they tested if their falcon heavy could be launched and they did, i dont know if the rockets came back to the launchpads as planned, which is a big part of their "economic" sparefaring idea

Ahhh so musk did all the work by himself? Are you retarded. The company Spacex did the lunch.

Oh yeah and who founded and funded SpaceX ya seppo retard?

elon musk? but the company is american m8 , companies are not related to the ethnicity of the founder. SpaceX would never happen in south africa

A bunch of talented Indians and Chinese did most of the work

Non-Americans can't work for SpaceX. Only Americans did the work.

nope a bunch of proud amerimutts did the work with ofc some fellow Indian and Chinese Americans. Diversity is our strength :)

South African owned company started with South African money.

>American

>Elon Musk
>Peter Thiel
>South Africans run America

The 2 boosters made it back fine, the core burned too much fuel to slow reentry.

fuck some of them are so young

id seriously be pissing my pants if they ever do manned missions

>elon roadster slingshots around mars and then comes hurdling back towards earth destroying america
elon, you shouldnt have :3

those are engineers, young Americans need to work in companies like spacex so we can keep having experts in the future instead of importing them.

wtf, the moonshot dudes were just graduates too

>go to the moon 50 years ago when cellphones werent even invented
>somehow this is a noteworthy breakthrough in comparison
really gets that noggin joggin

why is the rest of the world other than russia so worthless when it comes to space

it's private it can't pool resources, as a logistical undertaking it's pretty good

SpaceX could've been located anywhere you absolute mong. It's geographical location doesn't mean America did anything.

still waiting on that canadian space x