Paranatural

the intense symbolism in surrounding Isaac with corn

Pretty clever panelling there, Zack

Isaac's such a homo, when is he going to offer his anus to Max?

>just veggies and purple slime
Cafeteria food bashing continues as it always has.

>next update friday the 19th cus im going to cons lol
ZACKKK

the loss edit is just too easy

JUST FUoh wait wrong page

Zack can't do foreshortening. Isaac in panel 6 looks like a squashed midget.
Or it can be that he was simply crushed by Max's tsundereness.

>It's my Birthday.
>Isaac is my favorite character.
>Isaac update on my Birthday!

>....no more updates until the 19th!

Fuuuck

What is he even mad about? It's been literal years.

>But that doesn't mean we're square
Square at what?

Also, that page looks like someone shone an old incandescent lamp on it, with Isaac's clothes having a sickly yellowish tinge and all.

And Tumblr's period of mourning for Lightningrodgate continues...

Zack should probably just take the 'updates tues + fri' of the header at this point.

So we have to wait until the next decade until they apologize / come clean to each other or something?

I began reading Paranatural (besides for the cool premise) so I could escape nothing but filler long-runners, not come into one...

Is this confirmation that Garcia is gay?

Nah, he's watersexual.

OK, it doesn't really have filler really. It's just that the story had been extending more and more just for the sake of crammed subplots...when earlier chapters would have gone straight to the point at a third of the pages!

>mf reading that
Since when did we decided which characters become 'tops' and 'bottoms'?

It's fairly obvious Max is a top really.

No, you were right.

>Max is a top really.
Thinking Stormo would allow that, there are 3 people in this relationship don't forget.

And muse doesn't want ed to be a beta cuck, yet here we are.

Spender x Isabelle is my OTP

>Spender x Isabelle is my OTP
Hi Zack, what do you really do during all the update gaps?

Molest my half asian step niece for inspiration.

I honestly can't remember why he's apologizing there.

>Since when did we decided which characters become 'tops' and 'bottoms'
can we stop pretending the characters are fags? that just gave Zack bad ideas.

he caused a shitstorm before gym class

from last thread.

seriously, i wonder if Zack intended this.

This. I can't remember.

Obviously, but Garcia's not banging Spender every night.

He colleagues-zoned him.

Square, as in even, ESLanon.

Guys. Lightningrodgate. Like mentioned. March 2015.

Spender is either a turbo autist or Zack knows nothing about working in a school.

Probably both.

TBQHWU, I already knew what "square" meant. I was actually expecting an answer about what Max and Isaac weren't even with. I eventually figured it out on my own: they weren't trusting each other as friends yet. But thanks for refreshing my English vocab anyway, user. Appreciate ya. :)

comic is dying because this turdlord can't schedule for shit. Keeping up the twice weekly update part of the logo is the only thing funny about it anymore.

What is going on in this page? Is it a dream sequence or a memory or what? If it is a memory, why would Zack choose this method to convey the information?

>this conversation was earlier the same day
>page posted a year ago

pls zack

i think he did not think of the autists that read his comic. Totally his fault.

That's clearly memory, user. He is remembering while looking at his food, that's why he used that method.

This panel is just begging to be exploited.

I love the trope

That's how they always look.

REEing at him for his obvious secrets and lies is barely about trust.

We literally glimpsed this exact smoldering stairway stare-off before, come on.

ehh, okay. I guess it'd be more natural reading it as a book rather than 2 pages a week, you'd not have forgotten.

Still, I don't see what he gains by using this odd format rather than just showing us the conversation in full and then transitioning to whatever else.

Because it's cool. There's no reason not to use it and it's easy to understand if you're not stupid.

Because putting it here instead of in chronological order shows that Isaac is dwelling on it and obsessing over it, staring at his lunch tray but not seeing it, instead just replaying his last conversation with Max in his head over and over.

As you do.

Happy birthday, user.

okay.

It's a parody of itself at this point.

this is what i came here for

Isaac has to be NTR'd fully and reach his lowest point before he can nut up and ride the magnet.

You fucktards, the comic only takes a few hours to read in its entirety up to now
Zack is not making this as another zany webcomic where arcs come and go instantly and nothing else happens because you need to keep the zany antics up, he's making this as a comic that just happens to be published online.

But he's making it incredibly slowly, especially for a long format story. Unsounded is a better model.
Also I tried reading it like a normal comic, the gag a page shtick and the wacky face every update really make it awkward to read.

Edited into what?

>Spender is either a turbo autist
Spender really does seem pretty on the spectrum.

Blank the bubbles, fill 'em with new words...modify it into stuff like that edit of Spender saying "God Bless America" or something. Duh.

I'll need a bit.

More than that, page 10.