1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. When was the last time you fucked??

Never. Although I did make out with and finger a girl last week.

never fucked taytay but i sure wana

Never. I'm saving myself for my future wife for the sake of Allah (swt).

Friday.

2-3 years
it is because i am waiting for a nazi saluting beauty, i will wait until the end of time

Like 2 weeks ago i popped 2 big Xanax bars and then went on an unconscious binge where I drank a good 8 ounces of whiskey while playing CS:GO, then took 24 Gravol, drove all the way to McDonalds, went back home by destroying half of my car without getting caught by the cops by extreme luck. Then I took 2 more Xanax and then after that passed out on the bathroom floor, pissed myself and woke up 22 hours later. Ill never touch that shit again it fucked me for a week and I had like 600$ worth of repaira on my car fuck this gay shit for real

About a decade ago

>When was the last time you fucked

Fuck you

amazing that you dont have permanent brain damage (unless you do then carry on)

Oh shit ok missed the point , fucked as in having sex fuck ok

May 28, 2017. Hours before taking my flight to Spain I still remember it. Pu$$y was tight as fuck and so good my nigga

look at his sentence structure

Tbqh i think my memory has been a bit fucked since then. Im still pissed about myself I will never touch Xans again i swear. Oh and it took like 5 days until i could get an erection...

30yo

never

i hope so, meditate and read and sheeeit

I am only 18 so i don't think being a virgin is all that weird, right?

Sunday night, I want to think she will stick around but I just don't really know

non

About 2 years ago, with a qt american guy in Japan.

Never, probably won't happen

Hmm

2 years ago with a qt australian twink

Not a twink, more an otter if anything. Also he's not in Japan anymore. Would have liked to get with a qt japanese guy but the only gay jap guy I met was a gross flamboyant hairdresser. Where do all the shy qts hang out?

fucked my gf about 4 hours ago

today

You're disgusting

Cheers, I'll take that as a compliment coming from you.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. What a sad cunt.

No one cares about your sex life, normalfag. Keep it to your fucking self.
Obnoxious AIDS cunt.

That's what the thread is about m8, calm down.

Rus
Neva

>coming from you.
You're literally a faggot and the shame of your entire family, I hope you find the courage to kill yourself and take whatever family member raped you as a child with you some day

flag
yesterday, a prostitue.

tfw having a job in an actual free country.

hows it feel knowing ahmed bought her a day before you because he doesnt work

closethomo

kek, you seem frustrated

greentext user
something between 1 and 1.5 years, don't really remember. gf at the time and me just slowly stopped having sex and doing anything sexually at one point.

>sweden
>18 year old virgin
yeah right

What is the picture? Btw I didnt asked for it the only thing I remember taking willingly was the first 2 pills, the rest I remember taking but dont remember taking the decision to take them, it just happened without my consent. And the driving part was also without my consent. Keep in mind the rule of thumb with Xanax is whike you're high, it makes perfect sense to use your lawnmower on the carpet and a vacuum cleaner on your lawn.

Sweden
about 8 months ago with a Norwegian girl from work, before that 1,5 years ago ( I've only had sex twice ever)

redpill me on norwegians

Rubbed my dick against my bed sheets last night

They're ok, she was really pretty but I'm too autistic to ever get anything longer than a one night stand so in the end it only made me sad

They cheated on last year's HDI report.

they cheat EVERY YEAR

Movie which is The Wolf of Wall street

Never lol

flag
never :(

damn i should really abuse my antidepressants some day

Never. Although I did dress up as girl and get fingered by some Autistic Finnish guy last week

Flag
Around 5 years ago.

Last sunday.

Never, and I kissed a girl for the first time when I was 22.

>party
>dark
>everyone is drunk and happy
>I'm drunk and happy
>people start making out randomly
>see a group of friends
>unknown qt between them
>go there to say hi
>before reaching them a female friend point at me and screams to her qt friend "KISS HIM!!"
>I say "YEAH, KISS ME, SHOW ME HOW YOU DO IN * insert here country where she lives *
>we make out
>mfw I had finally kissed a girl and she was a qt
>she looks at my female friend
>"WHAT? YOU WANT A KISS TOO?!!?!"
>they start making out

If I knew that alcohol was that miraculous I wouldn't wait until I was in my 20's to start drinking. While intoxicated I become way more alpha and secure of myself.
There was also the time where I fingered an asian girl talking about the Mongol Empire.

Anyway, it was a good experience and it helped me with my ego. Now I don't feel insecure about it anymore.

>having sex

1. Flag
2. Last August with the girl I lost my virginity with. She is 9 years older than me (I'm 20) and that age gap is rare for a guy of my age, so I feel kinda proud. She is supposed to come to where I live next month to spend some days together (she's English btw)

are you qt?

Flag
Last summer with a girl in couple with another guy, I had views in her for years and finally did it!

USA
Never

Like 2 weeks ago I fucked some qt twink in the McDonalds bathroom. Idk if he was high or drunk or both, anyways he probably doesn’t remember.

For god sake just find a Japanese girl and fuck her up! You're in the absolute cuck state!

I'm perpetually fucked

>insert here country where she lives
What it means?

Last night

Have a casual fuckbuddy

Gal?

she was european, but I don't really remember which cunt

I'm a guy, she's a girl. Fuckgirl seems like a different word idk

this morning

I'm bored of having sex with my gf tho, I always have such a hard time getting it up, then if I want to cum I have to think really hard about other girls, like co-workers, my yoga teacher, ex gfs and such

SOMALIA
6 MONTHS AGO
MY DICK IS QUITE LONG

How could you find her??

Is it true that in the West (especially in the United States and in Northern Europe) are having sex with close friends?

Tinder
I'm not an autist.

It's not usual to have sex with your friends, we started with having sex, but became friends.

Was she looking for hookup at the first time you met??

yes

Damn... I envy you user.. Is she fuckable?

Yeah.

It's just like a normal relationship, except there's no strings attached. We eat, sleep together once a week, but there's no parents, friends or anything else involved.

I Hate You, Chad.

2 years. It was the only time I've ever fucked.

One girl tried to give me a handjob a few days ago, but i was too drunk to get erect.
t. a fucking virgin

2 weeks ago. Destroyed my GF.

thanks, I hate myself too

This is the reason why you are virgin.

Brazil
kek [spoiler]never[/spoiler]

Slo
"no"

What's the amine you Finnic fuck

end of november

Get Sup Forums x, newfriend.

last saturday :^)

2 weeks ago, with my aunt. I'm 23 and she's 45.

Hot

You do realize people in your country lose their virginity when they're 14 you utter loser?

Ladies and gentlemen, the American post.