Heartwarming Moments

Comics or cartoons - give to me your favorite "good feels" moments.

Does Supes fix their life, or just prevent its end?

both

I gotchu, mang.

Why must we assume that Superman did the right thing?

Why must we ascribe positive value to life?

Is Superman's purpose solely to prolong suffering?

Thank me later.

Ah, the insincerity of Sup Forums rears its ugly head.

I guess it's just the Gotham City in me

King 's gift to the internet , now we have the perfect reply to whenever some casual post that page from babies' first superman comic.

>insincerity
John Green get out.

reee, and so on.

And the perfect hands with which to strangle sincerity, to kill the idea that someone can unironically enjoy something upbeat and uplifting, to destroy anything good in this world.

Enjoy your weaponized cynicism. Ironically, of course.

Also the General Lane smackdown and Gotham neck-snapping for all the DCCU threads.

spider man never giving up, no matter what, to save a life sounds like something we could all look up to

How the fuck did that guy get so fat in a post-apocalyptic dystopia like Mega City One?

mega city one have a fatness epidemic

Again, how? Are they rich? I thought everyone was starving in that town.

i have read some judge dredd stories but not that many. do they ever mention that they starve?
i know they have restrictions on weight and have forced camps for fat prople and that they have banned food eating competitions.

>Are they rich?

Where have you been user? Some of the fattest people in the western world are also the poorest. Shit that makes you fat is cheap

>tfw when there are still thousands of girls in Gotham, let alone the world, who are not so safe and who he will never help.

Man. I've been reading too much Joker.

I was considering posting something horrific and dark... but here's something sweet.

It's more that the lack of education and self control that causes poverty also causes poor eating habits.

Yeah that's true but that doesn't really contradict anything I said

someone post the Snyder version

What's going on here?

>the lack of education and self control that causes poverty
I think you mean 'that is caused by poverty'

It wasn't meant to, it was just to show the issue isn't as simple as 'cheap food is fattening'.

It's a vicious circle

Alan Moore lost his clothes

>It wasn't meant to, it was just to show the issue isn't as simple as 'cheap food is fattening'.

OK fair enough. I guess I'm too used to arguing on this board. But combining poor education and cheap food we answer the question of why there can be fat people in Mega City 1

Batman and Superman rescued an alien that had been imprisoned for decades and then brought him to see the the Earth before he died

Batman speaks (What I assume is) Kryptonian?

you did ask for cartoons too

zuko being forgiven by his uncle is something you can help but truly smile at

Probably, just not in that scene. Si Bar is one the saying incredible in the last panel.

I need sleep

No wait I remember what I meant. Batman understood him when he said he was cold!

Ah, good catch! Though the idea of him just confusedly following Clark's lead has comedy merit.

>I was never angry with you

He dabbles, according to himself like one page later.

uncle iroh is the best uncle

What did he leave him?

Playboys IIRC

This panel makes me cry.

You're a cynical fuckknuckle.

If life is so meaningless/painful why not just kill yourself rather than shitposting about nihilism?

should have thought before using that panel to troll constantly then

>the same Batman as this

A King that fights for his people.

I like Quitely's work, but whoever is in charge of coloring and makes his characters look like potato people, needs to be put out to pasture.

Who has the shock from the cock edit?

this was pretty sweet of marco

>good soldier

Lol. Boys are fool of feels moment btw.

Fat Acceptance movement is a thing. This is the western world in 10 years.

It's not that you *can't* "unironically enjoy something upbeat and uplifting," it's that for a lot of folks the most uplifting thing in the world is the notion that nothing is sacred and there are no rules.

And you have to find a way to live with that.

Furthermore: the existence of a parody does not erase the original work. How is this destroying anything?

>I was sad because I was afraid you'd lost your way
The writing of the show, man, fucking fantastic

does it work better in context?

The storyline of this girl starts and ends on this page.

However, this is given the context that Superman is dying, and has very little time left, but he still stops to help the little guys out, not just stopping galaxy destroying cataclysms.

Basically this and I assume in the future processed foods would be even easier and cheaper to make.

Yes

Not true, they show the doctor on the phone with her earlier in the issue.

It's not easy, takes dedication, will power and deep pockets

book name?

>Snyder will never let something like this happen in the DCEU