"HE WHITE, BEAT HIS ASS"

At 24:40 "he white beat his shit, beat his ass"
Literally targeting and beating whitey
From Milwaukee riots last night

youtu.be/b5KvKzBS6Tg?t=1482

Don't let this video slide, the MSM won't touch this shit but let it be seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh7YOupxpQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=QSWo4eDJghs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ooga booga kill whitey, we can't be raysis fuck y'all cracka.

BLM are crISIS actors, and agent provocateurs.

Thanks OP, posted on twitter

>Please do not steal this sign
Holy kek

Don't let this slide

Hey I snipped that picture live when it happened! Am I famous yet!?

The fire rises

shill this video on twatter

Man, niggers really do hate whites. When do we bring the violence to the niggers? They don't want us around and we don't want them.

top kek I had to go to jewgle to search for something because my alt search engine wasn't finding anything and I saw this.

Top laff

>watermelon 1/2 mile ahead

"They beatin' up e'ry white person out here. Ain't no whitey betta show up in dis hood"

Holy fuck

Saw another video where they were talking about burning down the gas station because it is Sikh owned.

It's simple fucking remedy, it's a nigger, kill it.

wtf I love Google now

BLACK PEOPLE CANT BE RACIST YOU BIGOT

RACISM MEANS PREJUDICE AND POWER!!!1!

I went to college in milwaukee, glad I left before the niggers burned it down

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

What do the white allies think about this?

This is presumably the fault of heterosexual white males.

The sad thing is, with that program to move inner city blacks into suburbs, you cannot just leave them be to do whatever in their neighborhoods. Obama/Hillery will just make sure to move them into your street.

>vertical video
disgusting

They fucking are destroying their own hood... How stupid can you be, also took over 30 minutes for cops to do shit

Listen to who recorded it really makes you think

>Literally targeting and beating whitey
Goos. It's about time white racists experience their own crimes

Why? What retarded reason do they have for hating them too.

I'm so glad I come from nigger hating Mexican blood, I've always known niggers are bad. Made me laugh when some coon would tell me whites hate me and I should like blacks. Bitch, whites might hate me but niggers are the ones who attack my and kill my community. Whites just say mean shit online, big fucking deal.

Honestly whites, go ahead and kill all the niggers. Most latin Americans won't stop you.

>innocent white in traffic
>White racist kill him!

Don't bitch about those old chimps Dylan gunned down being innocent.

Whitey gunna pay repreations

good. whites need to be beaten. they are racists.

0/10

Niggers can't type, nobody is falling for this b8.

saw this last night

bumpan

> niggers literally burned down Milwaukee last night.

> cnn has spent the whole day talking about the violent tendencies of trumps working class white supporters.

WEW
E
W

haha hey check it out another racist thread, this is a good use of our time

yep and here you are with me while i slide sum posts

teach us your peaceful ways somalian friend

>niggers attack whites because muh needs to gets revenge
>Racist thread

You are a fucking moron.

"we should have picked our own cotton" - said in confidence by mike stoklasa to sam hyde at a klan meeting in response to dindis preparing launch pads for their space pyramids in wisconsin

bump
we /racewar/ now

>Reminder that BLM is a SOROS distraction

>
>

It might seem more interesting than the other shill threads but it's a shill thread none the less. Expose the head, not the body.

Threads are getting 404'd

MSM is reporting it. It's the head story on drudge

And they just so happened to shoot a cop yesterday at the most convenient time yet again. Go find a leak thread.

Don't let this slide

dont let this slide so that this thread can continue to slide the important stuff

THERE IS LITERALLY A FLAMING BUILDING IN THE BACKROUND!!!!!!!!! AND THSESE FUCKING ANIMAL CHIMPING IN THE STREETS WHILE SHOOTING RACIST SHIT! HOW CAN ANY SANE HUMAN BEING CAN PROTECT THIS """""""MOVEMENT""""""""

Remember the time you were young and annoyed by people caring around their cameras or phones and recording everything? Remember when you were afraid people were unwittingly beginning to introduce 24/7 monitoring?

Nowadays I feel like it would be best to carry a body cam night and day.

>there are STILL white people living in black infested shitholes

ITS TWENTY SIXTEEN

BLACK PEOPLE MAKES WHITES ,ASIANS AND LATINOS RACIST. NOT CLOSEDMINDEDNESS!

God, even the CC can't even understand what these niggers are saying

>RACISM MEANS PREJUDICE AND POWER!!!1!
they where chanting Black Power.. sounds legit to me.. they are racist.

You know my favorite part? Wisconsin sent more Yankee faggots to die for the Niggers than any other pussy northern state. They supplied more Union soldiers than any state. And, Wisconsin is FULL of liberal white coal burner sorts making excuses for nigger dysfunction. This shows them how grateful their pavement apes are.

>you'll never go on a hunt for pavement apes with the red letter media crew, sam Hyde, moon man and Ben garrison and then make an episode of half in the bag about it

the funny thing is, mexicans even hate blacks more than whites

and the future demographically for USA does seem to be latino blacks are fucked, all the policians trying us to get along are going to get a cold fucking shower.
Blacks will long for white people, they will know true segregation

What happened in Milwaukee?

>mexicans hate black guys
Can confirm. We had a black dude in the military service (the man was from Kenia) and man, the stuff said against him would make a racist white guy blush.

>What happened in Milwaukee?

K... Fuck niggers

This negroid race of crybaby psychopaths are simply not fit for civilized, human society. They belong in cages, with one of those Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to improve their appearance, if nothing else.

Thanks, homie. And thanks, stef, for the half hour video for once

niggers

Post this shit everywhere

Too bad the kikes will never let you harm their innocent little democrat voters.

the leadership is, that's for sure.

that DeRay guy - the "leader," if BLM has a leader at all - lives in a beautiful home owned by a Soros foundation member in Maryland.

they're OBVIOUSLY provacateurs

HOL UP

bump

PIC RELATED NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK

I was curious so I looked at google maps. It's north of 12 hours to drive to Wisconsin. I hope these niggers try this shit around where I live just once.

>Dragging a bus stop into the street
>black guy gets excited at simple coordination, starts screaming "teamwork!" over and over
I'm as bluepilled as they come and this video had me thinking "what mindless animals", I hope they don't think this is going to help their cause. BLM is going to condemn this and say that this doesn't represent their movement though.

I'm in MKE. Due to the impressive segregation of the tri-city area, any white who was in that area last night got a reality check.

I don't want to say "deserved" but . . . maybe those whites can drop the nigger accent now, stop listening to dogshit rap music, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSWo4eDJghs

I be running down them zombies.

Sheriff Joe Clarke is from Milwaukee. What's he gonna do to these negroes?

know david "kill a nigger in the dark" clarke id say there would be no survivors

>secretly loving everything about us

This is true, IMO. I wish I had the weak moral fiber to go out looting for shit and destroying private property.

>leafposting

>I wish I had the weak moral fiber to go out looting for shit and destroying private property.

Isn't this the fundamental problem of the right pitched against the left and the importance of this culture war, which in the end promotes the left's tendency for violence and general disregard for decency? I always think about this when I read about protests in Germany from so called right wing groups and how the media tries to make them out as some dangerous group while constantly downplaying the leftist violence. Those right wingers mostly consist of stably employed people reaching wide into the senior years. Those are people that need to be healthy for work and the older ones are people that already have built up things in this country. There is a fundamental baulk in people like this to go out and destroy property. They literally can't.

I wonder if there is a slight change that labor camps might show an improvement effect on the appreciation of leftists for property. Of course we're morally opposed to such measures but I have to wonder if it wouldn't help those people advance when they are put to use and get to experience honest work.

So? it's natural for people to rebel against their oppressors. If Americans didn't keep black people in the ghettos this wouldn't happen. Good for them.

i cant tell if this is shitty b8 or just classic leaf poster. Niggers keep themselves in the ghettos that they create.

Why the hell are people downshifting this video?

CTR doesn't want it to get out

Considering how extremely ethnocentric blacks are; what if we could meme blacks into consuming something that's lethal, for example: feed your black babies x and y (when mixed they'll create a deadly reaction) and they'll become kingz, queens and shiet. Dem kang pharaohs of old used to give their babby nigger this shiet and das how deyz got smart and shiet, and built dem pyramides and spaceships and shiet.

It doesn't show up on the YouTube search, how is that even possible? It's got tons of views and comments

The CIA smuggled cocaine into the United States retard. They created the crack epidemic. Whites also fucked up the property market & made it impossible for blacks to start lives. And they are discriminated against in the workforce, so they can't find jobs.

If you were a black American you'd be mad too.

Holy kek it doesn't show up anywhere I can find

Bump 4 justice

Yeah lets attack the average white who when it comes down to it only have slightly more power than a black person while the elite who actually hold the power continue to fuck all of us over. Arguing over who is the richest peasant is really effective

A. Fucking.leaf

CTR is sliding this video don't let it happen

Will try. We have to ask who made the black kids angry?