Left>Everyone is black

Shoulda heard what I was tellin you, I don't do what the jealous do
I don't hate when a nigga make it, cause I'm smarter and better too
You run when they tell you to but I move when I'm ready to
If you stop to take a breather, see that I'm light years ahead of you

>Great Niggertain

*doubt*

Makes sense.
We are all originally from africa, light skin only developed in last 5 thousand years.

>light skin only developed in last 5 thousand years.
faroese education

Obviously, Britain is CELTIC land and CELTS are BLACK

So blue eyes aren’t a white trait per se

>modern day African migrants to Europe have to take vitamin D supplements to avoid depression and osteoporosis
>this night stalker lived through an ice age

>>modern day African migrants to Europe have to take vitamin D supplements to avoid depression and osteoporosis
You better have a source on that

aahahah blacker than my ancestors
this is my first ancestor by the way

When they retract this bullshit, it won't make the headlines.

I remember getting banned for posting this :D

bgdblog.org/2016/12/winter-sadness-not-disorder/

lmgtfy.com/?q=vitamin d deficiency african migrants

i guess vikings weren't black

>they might have had darker skin
>this beans they were all coal black

He doesn't have modern white people light skin genes. He was really dark. But he already has mutations like light skin and his hair is straight

There are other ways to get vitamin D, like fish

>light eyes

This, pale skin was a necessary adaptation for agrarian peoples, because they didn't get enough D from their diets.

Melanin, which causes dark skin, is what blocks UV radiation and thus vitamin D synthesis.

Yeah, true, but there's a reason light skin is ubiquitous in Europe.

>be me
>mum is DUSKY preceltic highland Scot
>dad is *Nglish pink skinned pig-man
>only sign that I'm a descendant of the true BLACK Britons is that I'm covered in moles

>Ice age=dark
not really in fact it was probably brighter than modern britain

The DNA evidence suggests they had dark skin, not just on this sample, this has been the consensus for ages with samples from all across Europe. Light skin spread in later around the same time as agriculture.

Obviously light skin would help with vitamin D, but it's not like low vitamin D would wipe out the entire population

So not much has changed in 100 centuries.

that explains a lot actually

The earliest evidence of light skin and haired Europeans comes from 5700 BC Sweden.
>A second surprise is that, unlike closely related western hunter-gatherers, the Motala samples have predominantly derived pigmentation alleles at SLC45A2 and SLC24A5
>SLC45A2 is a transporter protein that mediates melanin synthesis.
>SLC24A5 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SLC24A5 gene that has a major influence on natural skin colour variation
pnas.org/content/111/13/4832.full

I imagine myself in Britain, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te Anglo-Saxon dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of arrow so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see DU TARV (Belatucadnos) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Somerset, my homeland. My BLACK Celtic brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.

>North and East Hunter-gatherers were whiter than West ones
>people of North and East Europe are still whiter than West Euros

Yeah, that's why inuits are whiter than nordic people.

Is the Cheddar Man the only Briton they found from that time?

The lack of sunlight in colder climates is because people spend more time indoors (back then, under shelter or in caves huddled around a fire) and have to cover their skin with warm clothes.

They are actually quite pale.

Alberto Britbosa

No, there are others like the Tilbury man, but I think they're all partial rather than whole skeletons.

why is the fact that these black brits only got bleached by ~*middle eastern immigrants*~ being overlooked here?

>European "history"

WE