/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Nyoro~n Lappy Edition 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Previous Thread >Beta and Earthlings
mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_003_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_004_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_005_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_006_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_007_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_008_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_010_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_011_1280x720.jpg
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007291600013289_B13R1.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for fuck you Marty

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GJz1UgnhFU

>Only "Perfect" Jasper of a colony of gems that "came out wrong"
>Colony destroyed by Rose
>Well, at least she has her Diamond
>Rose destroyed her too
>Well, there's always the planet she came from
>Because of Rose, the diamonds lead everybody to retreat and desert the planet for thousands of years
>thousands of years away from the place she was born
>forced to work under some other Diamond
>get a team of idiots, incompetents and new bloods
>probably precisely because she's from the same planet as the rebel leader, the same type of gem as the rebel leader, and because she failed to protect her diamond

>"But I think you're just mad cause you're single"

FUSION!!! FUSION!!! IT'S ALWAYS FUSION!!!

surprise best gem

best gem

most pure

It hit me that Steven can now fuse with anyone with a high social link with only handholding

Pure slut

there she goes

Is Jasper a good doggy or does she need a trainer?

offended

are you really this committed to this picture

f l a w l e s s
l
a
w
l
e
s
s

calling it that before the show ends, fusion will be initiated via headpat.

Things to remember:

Garnet does not have Future Vision but simply likes to give the illusion that she can see the future. She can only make guesses.

Pearl was once under Pink Diamond and so was Rose meaning Pearl was likely always Rose's subordinate.

We do not know if gems can fuse if their gem is in the same spot, and if they can what will happen. Whether or not Rose Quartz was half of Pink Diamond is still a possibility considering they share a gem spot.

Jasper is fucking dead and gone, forget about her you waifu fags.

Did Pearl belong to Pink Diamond?

>but he did not have full control, and even as watermelon steven he didn't command them

I wasn't saying if he had full control of the melons he's be able to poof her, though that definitely would make him much more powerful, I'm saying if Steven had joined the melon's in the fight with full malicious intent, and actively assisted the melons while they did their thing, the gems would have stood no chance of surviving.

But that being said, I am tired...
I had fun talking about this with you though, I don't think I changed your mind but it was nice to have a good convo about this. Have a good night user.

>pure

she is pure slut

space sword

literally mary sue

Jasper's had a hard life.

B E S T S H I P
E
S
T

S
H
I
P

Did Pink Diamond fuck humans?

G O D D E S S
O
D
D
E
S
S

perfect.

She does have future vision, but those she loves either can't be read at all or is very skewed

Rose _____ed Pink Diamond

eh, color scheme is close enough to be right

Is that Zuke's?

Anyway, Smoky looks fine. I do hope the fusion episode has feels

chill

Why did Jasper have to go from perfect to mutt?

hecked....

sex

Should've kept the same color scheme as it would've been less obvious bait.

Not fixed, but improved. Slightly skinnier to fit their bodies and a fourth arm because symmetry is good.
Also better clothes.

tang

WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE JASPOINTS NOW?

What's the exchange rate for Pearl Points?

im making slow progress and fighting with jaspers hair, but figured id give an update

That's not true.
Only Sapphire has future vision.
Garnet does not have Future Vision due to the fact that he is half Ruby and acts on what she can see.
Sapphire only can see the future when she makes no impact on it and merely stays out of it. Garnet cannot stay out of things as seen with Ruby's actions in saving Sapphire and thusly will always act on things she sees in her Future Vision, meaning she can only guess on what will happen when she acts on it.

Pearl was the community slut between diamonds

evangelion?

more tits please.

I know this is half someone being triggered and half trying to trigger others but I'd rather see a buff Smoky Quartz if you're insistent on changing her body type

When will Steven fuse with Pearl?

Jasper points are crashing faster than the pound after brexit

post in tumblr

She's a Diamond. She'd have been too huge to fuck humans.

She just kept them in her cleavage, and pet them on the head and gave them treats like bread and shit.

Rose FUCKED Pink Diamond.

I'm not a huge Peridot fan, but I don't like how the character has developed. She's basically gone from being a technically proficient, if sheltered and single-minded, gem to being a fucking joke.

she can't even swallow she's a failure

you somehow made it worse. good job.

>most pure
She is literally corrupted. Farthest thing from pure

Did Steven and Kiki fuck?

Make a second version with the original colors, please? None of that tumblr darkening shit, just the original colors with this skinny body would make it perfect with the canon of the show.

i havent seen a yo-yo in cartoon since the Recess ep with Gretchen
and that was like 10 years ago

DEEPEST LORE

if yellow diamonds pearl and garnet fused, would it make a alt color sardonyx?

Smoky Quartz was designed as an impromptu messy fusion of two messy and imperfect gems.
Both are basically abominations unlike anything else, and have very clashing personalities as well.

The design is meant to show that something imperfect and unorganized can still be great when under a strong relationship, friendship or otherwise.
If Smoky Quartz were something for you Waifu Fags to circle jerk on she really wouldn't be a fusion of Amethyst and Steven.

Pretty neat actually

anythings better than the original.

God I know it's bait but I literally fucking hate that picture so much.

We're back, baby!

Is Jasper a cute dog?

>MY DIAMOND, YELLOW DIAMOND needs to see this.. thing.

Smoky can work as a fat fighter, like we often see in fighting games

What I do want is a more covering outfit, but alas, that's impossible with Steven's shirt and shorts

you are really committed to being a tumblr feminist faggot.

This just makes the arms look even worse

Use spoiler you fucking moron

no shit i was about to do that

There is NO WAY Jasper isn't going to get redeemed now.

>fatness = imperfection

there's irony in there somewhere

fuckin rad.

So did all from Team Pink go to Team Yellow or were they spread out?

Only /freaks/ would be this delusional.

I am also a freak, I hope we see our waifu again soon.

>That pic

OH NO SHES HOT

thx senpai

It's pretty clear you don't belive in Steven
Go away

spot the tumblr trash

I hope Steven's fusions get unique outfits eventually

Fuckin leaks ruining everything

so did know your fusion leak yet?

SPOILER THAT SHIT, ASS!

>nyoro~n
???????????

Can Steven fuse with Marty?

Wait, Amethyst and Peridot are Smoky Quartz?

an ancient meme before your time

Who created Gems? Could it be Sneeple? Because for now all Ronaldo's theories were kinda right.

It will be actually good if some species created Gems as a weapon and then they are went out off control and purge their creators. It actually could reason their thirst for conquer.

>not a redhead with the canon freckles

its pretty blatant that pearl's color scheme is based on the idea that she belongs to no one.
White skin
blue top
yellow shorts
pink hair
a color from each diamond

Listen, Amy is fat, Steven is fat. How would a fusion between them be anything but severely overweight?

did you even read what i wrote

The previews, yes.

i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_003_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_004_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_005_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_006_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_007_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_008_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_010_1280x720.jpg
i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i149/CARE1007291600013289_011_1280x720.jpg
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007291600013289_B13R1.mp4

So, Rose Quartz killed Pink Diamond.

It's confirmed, now.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD

>(you)

Doc needs to lose the suspenders.

or back to the moon

GIMME THE EPISODE

thats a lot of buzzwords man