Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4
youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like kino's back on the menu boys

Absolutely Based Ben

stay in bad movies

he's so drunk lel

>release false rumours about Ben Affleck being released on the day before ComicCon
>Next day
>BATFLECK IS STAYING
>50 billion hits, shit conversation about the inevitable shit film

who cares?
End capeshit.

based Muhammed Bin-Al Flecki saving capeshit again.

Did you expect him to confirm the rumor?

Russokeks fuck off

He looks rough. Not even memeing.

Absolutely haram

why can't he just stop drinking I thought islam forbade it

>from the horse's mouth
>I'm Batman
Horseman?

>End capeshit
>LOL YOU MARVEL FANBOY XD

you're so retarded I'm impressed you managed to type that sentence - or are you dictating for your carer?

He's a man who has lived a complicated, sordid life, not unlike Bruce Wayne himself. A rugged masculinity deemed toxic by popular culture.

The movie is literally called "THE Batman". Face it cucks, Bin Al-Afleck is the definitive Batman.

Yeah he has some ruggedly masculine tits.

Let's face it. The only people who don't like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have an opinion about something they hate. In fact all they talk about is stuff they hate. They live such miserable worthless lives. Their opinions should automatically be ignored.

>i dont have a job but i fight about superhero movies online!

Imagine being this pathetic lol. Holy shit you losers got mental issues haha

>The only people who don't like watching the same formulaic CGI quipathon bullshit 5 times a year are uppity self righteous joyless twats

Fuck off with your bullshit you fucking cunt. I recently really enjoyed the War for the Planet of the Apes, Baby Driver, Free Fire fuck it I'll even take Kong Skull fucking Island. Just because I want something more than the same fucking film I just saw last month.

>Imagine being this pathetic lol

You must be American because the irony of your dribbling response is completely lost on you that somebody without autism might not like the thing you do.

Euthanise yourself.

>i dont have a job but i fight about superhero movies online!
>this lack of self-awareness

he really is a good actor.

Come to think of it, Batman has almost always been played by a pretty good actor. Who's the worse, George Clooney or Val Kilmer?

Based Big Ben.

Kilmer was good and Clooney could have been good in a better movie.

No, he doesn't look rugged. Clint Eastwood looks rugged. Mel Gibson looks rugged. Ben Affleck looks bloated and in need of help.

Pasta, and bad pasta at that - it's far too short. Don't be so lazy.

Clooney sucked regardless, he has no range. It works fine in some movies, but he doesn't have that "darkness" to tap into to play Batman convincingly.

the truth is
... the truth...
the truth is... I am Batman.

remember when marvel movies were good?
i do

>movies
>plural form

But they only ever made one good movie. Sony made the other two good ones.

Batman shouldn't be daaaark. The whole idea is pathetic and has reached its nadir in Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne, who seems cataleptic when he isn't being the Zodiac Killer.

Four Horseman Movie confirmed :D

>Batman shouldn't be daaaark.
yes he should
thats why the only one who could make Batman right was Burton

>all the previous interviews Ben looks like he wants to kill himself, doesn't give a fuck about the DCEU
>suddenly he's apologizing for not being enthusiastic before and acting completely different
hmmm
i wonder what (((they))) told him

fucking hell I hope this is shopped

They paid for his boob surgery

They should kiss right now.

>Sup Forums was non stop shitposting about ben leaving
>now the board is filled "who cares, fake rumors dc spread, etc"
Really gets the quantum engines fired up...

Why does Sup Forums want every superhero movie to fail?

can you do it better?

>I'm just going to say I'm not leaving. I'm really, really not leaving.

For the betterment of Western civilization.

nah he just has a shit personal trainer handling his steroids. Either that or his alcohol/cocaine binges got in the way of his cycle

youtube.com/watch?v=TwIyLHsk2h4

There's also the fact Snyder's daughter killed herself probably because of all the shit the raging autists from Sup Forums wrote about her father. Ben has a daughter too and he's stuck in that mess doing the most iconic character of these autists. Any line he will fuck up will be slaughtered a billion times by them on any social media possible.

poor Ben, the new JUST meme he even surpassed Fraser.

Russos are your masters tho.

I would rather him direct one of the movies than star in it if i'm being honest.

He wearing the armor under?

I hope you kill yourself too.

nah man
he Beefcake!
BEEKCAKE

No he shouldn't, he should be heroic.

I never post pasta.

I didn't ask that.

heroism grows from despair

Define heroic, define dark and then explain why these are mutually exclusive.

Wrong.

If I was in Ben's shoes that's what I would tell to myself. I need to get out of this mess before my daughter reaches the age to real all that garbage on twitter.
You have no idea how sensitive teenager girls can be.

>I will direct Batman
>5 days later he says he won't direct Batman

wew

Damn Satan... why would you say that?

I don't believe it
he has the most power out of the entire cast and even more than any director they have working around this franchise yet they(warner) somehow managed to force him to ruin live by night

the only answer is that they have dirt on him

No it doesn't. Adolescent self-pity grows from grimdark.

Heroic is admirable, especially in juvenile material. Batman's cartoonish brooding is laughable and also sickening to anyone who's dealt with real grief or trauma, while also being irrelevant to the lives of healthy kids. Only the malodorous teenage boy, and the malodorous failed adult manchild, is satisfied by the grimdark. Time Batman wasn't only for people who need to be gassed.

sounds like You're the emo here, dude

Based Benyahmin Al Batflecki

Inshallah his tits will defeat the Hollywood jewry

BASED BEN

youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y

how is he based when he's not a BASED BLACK MAN

marvel fags btfo

absolutely based

praise Allah!

The way he talks...I remember I used to be kind of sharp but after the alcoholism took hold I started talking like this.

He seems like he's forcing that enthusiasm and using swears where it's really not necessary. His train of thought is off too. "yeah i'm lucky, this is the coolest". The question wasn't even really about that.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me.

disney shills hollywood reporter

how can anyone deny there is not a anti dc agenda now?

>i'm insecure: the post

To be faire you're clearly a MarvelPaki

Sounds like you just don't know or understand Batman. Batman has been a dark character for most of his existence, especially since the 1970's and 80's. He dresses like a bat, depends on criminals fears, fights the craziest and most evil villains in an extremely violent manner, and nearly all of his best stories take place at night.

It's fine if you don't like it, but that's the character.