What's your favorite stance in all of cinema?

What's your favorite stance in all of cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The CIA stance

Who was in the wrong?

Can't beat the crane.

fpbp

you had to even ask?

>FPBP

The operator stance

USE YOUR INTELLECT
EVADE MY BLOWS

Not a bad meme but needs more OC to take off.

holy fuck I didn't know he actually punched dogs in the neck

its cute how doge is liek 'i must be angery but also finish tasti food okay me finish now me angery'

Me Reddit me upvote me funny

Fucking Del

would watch this

>can't tell the difference between reddit and post-reddit humor

>punch dog in the neck
>why is it so angry?

that's not emily blunt

Good thing he avoided getting his shirt tucked under his tits, we would have noticed that he's fat if it had.

Obviously. Can't be topped.

>power stance
>calm with a slight smirk of arrogance
>thumbs in belt loops, holding up his pants because his belt is too big
>appears completely in charge
can't be beat

The Asian?

>Dog, nice and calm.

This. Being fat is torturous but food is too damn tasty these days.

No M.O.D.O.K. man can win my love
It's sweetness that I'm thinking of
We always hang in a Ruffalo Stance
We turn to Hulk every time we dance

Imagine

>CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

something like this.

fpbp

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

He's a pretty small guy

i love this fucking website.....

>action music starts when he punches her
I fucking died. Why, americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Why does everyone say his thumbs are in his belt loops when they're obviously hooked into the pants and not the loops?

Is the owner a support character for Holly here, or just part of the background?

that's a real shame then since you have to go back

Mandela effect - you've obviously only seen the post-reality.

Support character, Cesar's support character is his production medic armed with peroxide and water.

Thank you.

this is what i imagine all of you look like

which movie?

When dogs fight they go for the neck, best way to dominate a dog is to grab him by the neck/throat and pin on the ground

I'm not telling you to choke him out, it's only a display telling him you could take his life. It's to let him know who's the leader.

t. brown guy

Faggot

shut the fuck up

well will ya?

ha