Reminder that they wasted elbas marvel roll on fucking heimdall

Reminder that they wasted elbas marvel roll on fucking heimdall.

>he'll never be John Stewart
Thanks DC.

>he'll never be blade

he will never be that old black guy that called lantern a racist

Wasted Elba, wasted Spader, will waste Mikkelsen. Will probably waste Keaton.

If Christoph Waltz was in a Marvel movie they'd waste him too.

Meant to reply to

idk Christoph Walts is a good actor. He could probably play a sad old black guy if he really tried.

its ok, i like heimdall a lot

It's not really that bad that he's Heimdall. It's that they literally cannot be bothered to use anybody except Thor and Loki in any type of big and significant role. Jamie Alexander probably only agreed to guest star on AoS out of desperation for work before that tattoo crime procedural show came along.

It's weird how Marvel seems to want big name actors to do entirely insignificant roles. It seems like they're thinking "Sure, let's put Glenn Glose for five minutes, it gives us prestige!" when it just gives you a weird, completely superfluous cameo of a famous actor.

I mean, from an actor's perspective it makes more sense, you get your face out there on a big blockbuster movie, plus a lot of them are so old their kids/grandkids love it so they kinda do it for them rather than any type of real interest or money.

> Elba was made canon to Aliens, Star Trek, and Mahvel
> was wasted on all of them

Is Tyrese Gibson still trying to be John? Any news on that?

Absolutely no news.

Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and your insidious dreams magically come true.

So Let It Go

>Everyone used to be angry about how Heimdall was being played by Elbas
>Now everyone is angry about how Elbas is playing Heimdall

>tfw I didn't get the joke until cinemasins pointed it out

That's improvement, at least.

I thought he was cool in Star Trek.

KGBeast disagree with you.
Also that black woman 'mov or u b movd' from Civil War now in Wonder Woman.

No, because they already fucked up with Johansson and RDJ, never again says Disney.

KGBeast's actor was totally and completely unimportant in Winter Soldier. He doesn't count.
The Dora Milaje woman is a fair point though. People expected to see more of her in Black Panther but nope. Still, they might not have intended to keep her anyways.

who cares

That's a good point I never considered. Personally speaking, RDJ and ScarJo contributed a large deal to my affection for the MCU early on, and they've only increased as the movies piled up.

They've had a good run at casting then-lesser known actors with Hiddleston, Stan, Atwell, Pace, Mackie, Olsen, and Boseman.

Wish Dr. Strange was coming out in September.

Well they don't have rights to Bishop.

omar sy is a great actor and got little to no time as bishop.

I actually didn't know he was in it until I saw on the credits