Trump confirmed a 13 years old girl on facebook

LMAO

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/308365908420751360

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpxr9ZUp7N0
thehill.com/policy/national-security/290538-nuke-fears-grow-over-trump
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear
youtube.com/watch?v=xkVH4z5Aazw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576

> CTR
*CTR*
**CTR**
*CTR
*CTR
*CTR
[zalgo]CTR[/zalgo]
CTR
CTR
CTR
~~CTR~~
CTR^CTR
[spoiler]CTR[/spoiler]
[flip]CTR[/flip]

>this fake tweet totally deserves it's own thread

nice

wtf i love trump now,

I literally provided you a link to him saying it directly from his twitter account

I know it looks fake because of how retarded it is, but it's real user

Nah, most 13 year old girls are smart enough to know that vaccines don't cause autism.

> CTR
*CTR*
**CTR**
*CTR
*CTR
*CTR
[zalgo]CTR[/zalgo]
CTR
CTR
CTR
~~CTR~~
CTR^CTR
[spoiler]CTR[/spoiler]
[flip]CTR[/flip]

>facebook

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

CTR IS SCARED! LET'S GIVE THEN REASON TO BE! SPREAD THIS! GET IT TO TRUMP!
THEY CAN'T GET AWAY, THEY WON'T GET AWAY. THE POWER IS OURS!
THEY ARE SCARED. DON'T LET IT SLIDE!

But user i posted directly donald trump's words, completely unchanged!
It's not my fault that he is retarded

bump for autism

It's real!

Kek, truly a man I want in control of our nuclear launch codes.

Admit it Sup Forums if Ted Cruz or Foam Boy had won, Republicans would have a much more respected party and better chance of winning.

Trump turned the election into a circus with punchlines and passive aggressive remarks being passed off as sarcasm because he is too much of a pussy to own up to his own bigotry.

Personally I feel Newt Gingrich was the best candidate to run for President, the way he talks and addresses issues is leagues above all other candidates.

The ironic thing is he's on track to be both our most famous hater and loser come November. Steph Curry is probably counting the days.

Nice b8

> CTR
*CTR*
**CTR**
*CTR
*CTR
*CTR
[zalgo]CTR[/zalgo]
CTR
CTR
CTR
~~CTR~~
CTR^CTR
[spoiler]CTR[/spoiler]
[flip]CTR[/flip]

also a kike, fuck off

Is that supposed to be sarcasm, because I actually
agree with this.

WAT A GIRL LEL

Another Trump Quote: “Somebody hits us within ISIS, you wouldn't fight back with a nuke?”

>Claiming he won't drop nukes from the table even when talking with europe

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpxr9ZUp7N0

thehill.com/policy/national-security/290538-nuke-fears-grow-over-trump

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear

Lol Drumpf

So trump is shilling for CTR now?

Kill yourself.

not that i care at all because its trump vs a bitch who is literally satan...but why didnt he delete the goofy tweets like this before running ? is it because hes such a boss that he truly does not give a fuck. guess so. more respect for him for not clearing his past.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkVH4z5Aazw
whoa what the FUCK is his problem?

Sage against all faggot shills

which field do you sage in order to sage? non-shill here looking for info.

It's the disgusting and corrupt media trying to destroy his campaign using unfair practices like reporting what he said.

>being this much of a newfag

He had to ask 3 times because they didn't give an adequate answer.

Go earn your money honestly losers

Sup Forums loves Trump; deal with it

So we're supposed to have a faggot leader that no foreign body would respect? No thanks Jew, it's a good thing that he seems so dangerous.

Would you tell your friend that murdering him is not off the table when you both talk?

Because that's the equivalent of trump saying that he wont drop nukes off the table even when talking with europe

But user what i posted in an actual real twit, i even provided you with a link to it in his twitter account.

THIS

YES YOU STUPID FUCK THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD SAY. KILL YOURSELF IRL

kek

How presidential.

Thanks for demonstrating why trump supporters earned the stigma of being stupid, user.

>mfw I see the flag
>mfw Sup Forumstards are actually falling for this bait
>mfw fucking Sup Forumstards are never able to resist it

Trump has more chances of winning if he'd cancel his account.

Why flag even matters user?
I posted directly what trump said, completely unchanged!

kek. pure gold

Why did Trump fund ISIS?

what did he mean by this?

But he is right. There's not much you can do to improve if you were born dumb.

Trump is actually the greatest liberal of our decade.

i think he's on the trump train

"that was in the paaaaast"
"everyone makes mistaaaakes"

Yeah, Hilldog defended a man she knew was a child rapist and laughed about it later. If we are weighing these past fuck ups, I'll take stupid tweets.

I'm not exactly convinced that the guy who openly tweets every stupid thing on his mind is worse then the person trained to convince you they have their shit together.

Bu-
>Flag
oh never mind

>I'm not exactly convinced...
I think those tweets show a lack of maturity. If that's ok with you then go ahead and vote for him. From a leaf's perspective it certain is entertaining.

Why hasn't this jewish marxist been holocaust'd yet?