Will he do well at the debates? Will they help his numbers?

Will he do well at the debates? Will they help his numbers?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You want to know the secret? Whatever number of votes he's going to get he's going to get. All the campaigning is technically done by word of mouth. Everyone has decided who they are going to vote for already.

The rest of it is shitflinging. I just want to see him insult Hillary.

He'll be fine. It's not like he has a propensity for saying stupid shit and getting triggered.

Yes, but don't underestimate Hillary. She has a lot of practice being a liar. The congressional hearings and DNC debates show how good she is at doing it.

the world getting to see Shillarys health problems live on tv will probably help him yeah

>Trump holds up a flashlight and turns it off and on really fast
>Hillary goes into an epileptic seizure

I bet his entrance will be him kicking his chair out of the way after Hillary is already seated. The reason for the mandatory chairs was to make her appear taller but he can negate that if the chairs aren't bolted to the floor.

KEK

It's hard to tell. This is probably his first real debate and he has only been a politician for a little over a year. Meanwhile Hillary has been playing dirty for almost 50 years an she has the media on her side. If Trump even makes the most smallest flaw the media will attack him for endless days. Trump will have to be on his 110% to win all three debates if he wants to win the oval office. Trump may be the most perfect candidate, but he is very likely to lose because this election is run by the lying media and Crooked Hillary herself.

I highly doubt it. The reason Trump did so well in the early republican debates was because the other candidates didn't prepare well for him and there were a lot of other participants. When the debates came down to Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, and Trump, it got messy for Trump.

He'll buckle down and just hurl as many insults as possible.

Hillary will end up taking the high road while throwing in a few good jabs at him.

It'll be an interesting "debate". It would be very entertaining to see the death of the Republican party in a symbolic debate.

When's the first debate?

Trump will be able to exploit every weakness she has before the moderators can even say anything, at any time.

Who are running the debates? CNN?

It won't matter how much they try to stack it for Hillary. Anything short of her being filmed from an undisclosed location, and Trump will stomp.

Her being beamed in from an undisclosed location because Bill is sick or some shit, and everyone will see what a sham it is.

The woman is unfit, period. No matter how much money they throw around.

The Establishment backed the wrong horse on this one, big league.

Then again, I guess none of them were guessing Trump would throw his hat in the ring.

This won't be close folks, at all. Believe me. Believe me.

No matter how well he does, it will be spun that he got demolished.

The average American doesn't have the attention span or care about politics enough to figure out for themselves who won.

you guys are being ironic right?

you don't think trump is actually going to debate her, right?

guys?

The cool thing about that is the people that do care are voting Trump.

It's in the bag, or there's blood on the streets.

There's no way they can steal this with what's really happening and everyone just going 'Hm well ok. No wall and let's get to work importing the Muslims and Mexicans because Hillary says it's best for America I guess.'.

That will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Big league.

It is possible for him to win the debates, considering that he might be more prepared for a debate with Hillary than Hillary is prepared for a debate with Trump. We all know he had his mind on running for president since the 90's but only now he decided to run. He knew that if he was going to win the primaries it was going to be him vs hillary. On the other side Hillary was not expeting to run against him. Considering that he was close with the Clinton family before, he might have a ace up his sleeve or something i dunno

>The Establishment backed the wrong horse on this one, big league.
Yeah if they picked Joe Biden they would have a much easier time beating Trump. They have to work so hard to get people to ignore Hillary's crimes.

Bigly, SeƱor Trump, bigly.

Trump always falls in the polls after his debates. This is why he likes to skip out on them- people see him for a tard he really is.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
S A G E D

they were probably hoping to use the woman meme, which certainly worked against bernie

All these identical thread and posts, over and over.. You sure sounds nervous m8.

Its just going to be
>Trump blasts Hillary
>Hillary shakes his head, looks smug and does the "See what I have to deal with?"-face
ad infinitum

Before I say this I'll say I'm a liberal:

I don't see how he could possibly say anything dumber than what he already has at a debate. His fuck ups with the Khan family and mocking the disabled reporter were so bad it's like he had to plan it out to make them that damaging.

You're not a liberal, you're a leftist. Anybody who sides with sharia muslims like Khan is a brainwashed leftist, not a liberal.