Why white people can't handle jokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_the_Dutch_fleet_at_Den_Helder
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why france can't handle wars?

All the best comedians are white though

/thread

0/10 consider suicide

Why black people can't understand laws?

I wish black people took jokes as well as they take bullets.

Read a book

wew

Nigger

The more nogs you put in one picture with their hand over their mouth, the more intense the picture.
Really makes you think

I wish blacks could take jokes as well as they take bikes.

>call white person a cracker
>shrug it off
>call a black person a nigga
>YO CRACKA WHAT THE FUK U SEI? U DINDU NUFFIN U STOLE DIS LAND NIGGA FROM MAH ANCESTORS, WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET WE WUZ SHEROKEENAS AND SHIET U FUKIN KKK ASS BITCH NIGGA I FUCK YO WIFE DAWG FUKIN WHITEY

yeah we really dislike words huh

>All the best comedians are Jewish though

fixed it for ya

niggers are inferior

This proves Muslims are white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_the_Dutch_fleet_at_Den_Helder

"It is the only time in known military history in which cavalry captured a fleet."

yeah i know...people talk...then they get btfo...then they get mad...you just had to shut up... ; )

We literally have to have laws because niggers can't take jokes.

We literally have an entire pc culture centered around not hurting niggers fee fees

>Using whites ability to take over the whole fucking world and kill everyone if they just wanted to, as an insult.

If whites couldn't take jokes, niggers wouldn't exist anymore.

Wait, their lives, land, and cultures weren't jokes?

whoops

>"It is the only time in known military history in which cavalry captured a fleet."
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish black people took jokes as well as... ah fuck it, I just wish black people just went back to Africa.

>French board ships stuck in ice during the wee hours of the night and force Dutch surrender

What a battle

I used to be fine with anti-white jokes until I realized that most of the people who make them won't tolerate anti-black jokes, and when you call them out for their hypocrisy, they say "punch up, not down." It's gotten to the point that I assume the worst about anyone who makes an anti-white joke, no matter how funny it is.

>Be a nigger
>Have culture

Pick one.

Why can't niggers cook?

infowars you guys thx for making this thread

>brits
>jewish

wew lad

Wish black people committed to their families like they commit crime.

No way. I wuld love to make race jokes with a black. Hell ,he could even buy me a drink. To bad the liqouer shop can't accept food stamps.

>NIGGER
I read this as "blacks" at first and it legitimately made sense

I wish black people got jobs as well as they take cars, rob gas stations, and rape.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
YOU LOSE ((CTR))

>history begins in 1939

sink yourself

fuck off pal i'm trying to lol here

I wish niggers took jokes as well as they take bullets.

What do you call five black people having sex?
A three way.

What do you do when you see your TV floating in the middle of the night?
Say 'drop it nigger'

tfw white people still do better then every other race.

I wish shitskins took bullets as well as they take welfare.

This makes no sense. Classic case of niggers projecting their feelings.

Blacks are the ones who get outraged and cry racism over the slightest racial joke.

I see white people all the damn time making fun of themselves.

>brit humor
>funny

double wew