Dude gore lmao

i still don't get the point of joker cutting his face of.
i get that DC wants to shock readers and be edgy but there wasen't any good in universe reason for it

he wanted to wear a mask like batman

so why did he stop?

>i get that DC wants to shock readers and be edgy
Then you get why it happened.

his face got cold

its actually because he is not the real Joker. Just some poor chap used by the real Joker as some sort of a prank.

The one with the face cut finally snap in a Joker way.

Wow, so nihilist. He should just kill himself at this point.

How is he able to talk properly?

or how can he sleep without eyelids?
if he would lose his eyedrops in a battle wouldn't he go blind pretty fast?
how does he not gain an infection?

They were hinting that he was some kind of ancient clown demon for a while. Now that he's not I guess it was his power of KRAZIENESS that stopped him from dying.

>joker
>sleep

>needing eyelids to sleep

dumbo..baka

You're five years late, we're already done being mad about that.

holy shit New 52 happened five fucking years ago

i know it's late but i just reread death of the family and i still don't get it

no death happens :/

>ancient clown demon
WHAT

...no...couldn't be.
>it's true

Snyder wanted Joker to look like Michael Myers so he wears a stolen blue mechanic's outfit and a deathly white "mask"
The death was supposed to be the Batfam, but it didn't take.

Fuckin kek

>i get that DC wants to shock readers and be edgy

IT WAS A SUBSTITUTE FOR GOOD WRITING

I swear to god, it doesn't matter how many cartoon misstep versions or tryhard movie performances this character goes through, the comic book version of the Joker for the part several years is by far the worst version of the character.

It didn't help that instead of dealing with the fallout of his own story in his own book Snyder immediately started a year long origin story.

Don't worry user, now we have THREE Jokers! One of them HAS to be good, that's statistics!

I feel a weird nostalgia for this picture.

I remember when this was everywhere on Sup Forums back in 2011.

all i want to know is did they EVER
show his face??? (not the joker face, but what's underneath?

Capullo drew the corner of it when his face fell off at the end.

makes no fucking sense
i mean they have to be clones, because as DC greatest detective he would notice facial differences/copy cats of jokers. but for batman not to notice is straight up idiotic.

how is this bullshit going to be resolved?
or is it going to be some amanda waller/government bullshit that they tried to clone the joker to better understand the criminal mind (or maybe it was batman that cloned the joker)

You should probably start thinking less clone/scientist/semi-realistic and more multiverse/retcon/rebirth

This.

Its Dr. Manhattan's fault because he is the 52 incarnate apparently.

At least one Joker is Romero.

>At least one Joker is Romero.
BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY! A FILM THEORY!

Snyder wanted Joker off limits the entire first year of Nu52. DC agreed only if there was a reason he was MIA. Daniels, who wanted to use Joker, was allowed to use him in Detective #1/write Joker out for the year. Daniels write SEVERAL scenarios with the fave removal being the one he thought up thinking it was so stupid DC would NEVER use it.

Which they did, as Snyder picked it out of Daniels scenarios as the one they were going to run with

That was because

1. Snyder got overruled due to Batman Inc and the Death of Damien getting priority over DOTF fallout

2. Snyder doing Year Zero rather than "lower" himself to do a Forever Evil tie-in arc

3. Snyder re-embargoing Joker until Batman #50, which never happened because DCYOU made him have to do that Joker story in #34-40 instead