"I hate my own brother because he has a different religion"

>"I hate my own brother because he has a different religion"
Imagine being so this retarded as to hate people of your own blood because they adhere to a different branch of your belief

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DTLtVpfg0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"a different branch of your belief"
analbanian """education"""

I don't want think you should talk about this

The guy on the right appears to be snarling.

Because he was really old and fragile let's say( during communism he was persecuted )
The next year he died

>analbanian """education"""
case in point:

I try to treat all Christians with respect, it's just much harder to relate to some because their beliefs are so wildly different. Catholic and Orthodox Christians I feel need to respect how close they are to each other despite the Schism. Protestants have really evolved in a wildly different direction over time, especially here in the US. I can't in good faith attend a Protestant church service in most cases, I can in good faith attend an Orthodox liturgy even if they won't offer the Eucharist to me. I have to adjust my language when talking religion with pretty much every Protestant I know because they're all Baptist or Methodist, they don't understand church as a visible Church, they don't understand Authority with a capital A, or a Sacrament as anything other than Baptism and the occasional bread wafer, or Apostles as successors of Peter or a Priest as someone who offers sacrifice or the importance of Liturgy...
What do I have to relate with a Protestant with besides the Bible? And even then we can't agree on what half the verses mean anyways, or even whether or not 7 books from it should be accepted or not, and the whole Sola Scriptura thing... and on and on...

>I try to treat all Christians with respect
I treat all Albanians of any religion with respect
Why is it hard for you people to put blood and language and culture over religion

they have been brainwashed by jewish fairy tales, don't expect them to actually form their own views or make rational decisions.

Religion tends to define culture here, you can get a picture of what political parties someone supports, their general level of education, how much money they may make, where they live, etc. from their denomination. It also ties in with heritage too, and now with the rapidly growing Mexican-American population even language is becoming a factor that separates people. It's just a very different situation than what Europe has.

Leave the differences behind
LISTEN TO THE Z NATION
youtube.com/watch?v=-DTLtVpfg0U

>"I hate my own brother because he is a multiculturalism loving leftist"
Imagine being so this retarded as to hate people of your own blood because they adhere to a different branch of western thought

>nationality is more important that religion
European Muslims like Bosnians and Albanians are the least worrysome for Christians. Now look at Assyrians or Copts and their relations with Muslims.

>protestants are my brothers
not really

>from left to right
Catholic, Sunni Muslim, Orthodox Christian but what is the guy in green for something?

based

Fuck religious people whoever they are.

why it doesn't mentions the Atenism, the father of Judaism?

>what is the guy in green
Khidr. he's like tom bombadil of islam. not sure what he's doing here tho

Weird, my area is extremely fragmented between Catholic and Protestant (dominating one can change from one to next village) but we've been oretty much getting along in that regard for over 400 years, and it's rather similar. Orthodox would definitely stand out

>Khidr. he's like tom bombadil of islam. not sure what he's doing here tho
Thanks

He's leader of Bektashis