Europoors are so hypocritical. Ancient, underdeveloped villages in Europe are considered "cool" and "muh history"...

Europoors are so hypocritical. Ancient, underdeveloped villages in Europe are considered "cool" and "muh history", but the same types of villages in Africa are "uncivilized" and "barbaric". Explain yourselves Eurotards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_pile_dwellings_around_the_Alps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swedes lived together with other Nords and Finns before Hyperboreans decided to settle earth and Atlantis went BOOOOOOOOOM and crashed. What did your ancestors do? probably only lame stuff

>why europoor think +1000 years mutthuts cool but mutthuts today no cool

>europe 55000 years ago
>africa now
mmmh

nobody but scandifags think that, when thinking about ancient, its greek and roman architechture not huts

Clearly have never been to Africa. Most people live in concrete or brick homes now, similar to Latin America. Only rural and nomadic groups live in mud huts because they're too fucking dumb to modernise and most other Africans hate them for it.

>Europoors are so hypocritical. Ancient, underdeveloped villages in Europe are considered "cool" and "muh history"

I live in a city that is 3000 years old and was founded by phoencians. If that is not historic, I dont know what It is.

They are essentially the "rednecks" of Africa

What is that? an Iberia oppidum?

That's like 2500 years ago probably

>hunBADian is jealous because he wasn't in Hyperborean Atlantis with the nords
no surprise here

Phoenicians*

If it was founded by the Phoenicians it's not 3000 years old, more like 2800 years old at best, the oldest evidence for Phoenician presence in Iberia are from 800 bc Huelva and Cadiz. By the way so do I.

we are the masters of hut technology, we moved from hyberborean to steppe climate via our portable yurts, checkmate scandifag

It looks like a castro but that is only common in Galicia and zones in the extreme north of Iberia.

Seems like the ones who half ass modernize often wind up doing worse in the sketchier countries.
They become dependent on the government and society functioning to just survive.

>hunFAGian actually making some sense
okay you might have a point, I can tell you are also knowledgeable in history.

don't compare mutthuts to this

>Se trata de una de las colonias fundadas por los fenicios de Tiro desde el siglo VIII a. C. en la península ibérica,1 sobre un primitivo asentamiento bastetano.

You are right, It was founded in the VIII BC, but It seems that the phoenicians founded the city in a place that was already inhabited by other tribe called "batestanos"

It seems that there is a possibility that the Phoenicians were in fact much lighter than said, and speaking a Nordic-like language from what I have read. So what you are living in might actually be a Nordic city which is funny cause I see some mediterraneans saying Nords did not invent anything. Well if we invented your cities, then does it count?

I do not know, m8. The phoenicians were a semitic civilization.....

Poor bait
There are some small cities in calcolithic Iberia too, exactly in the area where you live and apparently nowhere else in the Peninsula, but they were abandoned during the bronze age

phoenicians were ancient hungarians from scythica

>everything that I disagree with is bait
>ökfekfefleö I am a stupid manlet short italian

That's because the African villages today are more primitive than the B.C. villages of Europe.

To back up my point these were being built between 5000 and 500 b.c. around the Alps.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_pile_dwellings_around_the_Alps

>Only rural and nomadic groups live in mud huts because they're too fucking dumb to modernise and most other Africans hate them for it.

>modernity
>good
you fell for the anglo lies. We'd all be happier as nomads

why are anglos so disgusting? can you tell me some fun facts about an*los?

3600 bc village from Sardinia

that looks like a lot of African mudhuts though

Because we left them and then built the modern world scum like you have the privilege to live in.

The only people who built comparable civilizations are the Chinese, maybe.

All of your fucking posts are cancer, Swedebro. Stop projecting and calling southern euros manlets, I'm 190 cm, taller than any nordcuck I've ever met. Go back to being cucked by ahmed.

190cm is okay, I am the same height. Most of you are really short though ( no the same Sven btw)

Town from 2000 bc Iberia

>why are anglos so disgusting?
Human evolution has developed an ingrained aversion to dangerous creatures such as spiders, rats, snakes and an*Los, causing a strong disgust reaction when we see or think of them.

>can you tell me some fun facts about an*los?
The secret motto of the anglo "people" is perfidy through paedophilia. This refers to their ancient habit of stealing human children and corrupting them before returning them to their parents. Most known traitors in human history have been an*Lo changelings

Old people are shorter because they grew up suffering malnutrition (at least in Spain, because of the civil war). I don't generally mind northern Europeans, but when they start Wewuzing I get extremely mad.
Have a nice day Mrswede

>I am the same height
manlet
Only if you are 2m+ can you qualify as a based European god.

You know that when northern europeans think about the south of Europe they think of our south and the south of Italy. That is actually right, People are shorter down here.

Thanks for the information Conor!

>but when they start Wewuzing I get extremely mad.
That other Svenanon was 100% trolling, look at his posts, there is no way he was being serious. btw Spanianon what is the comfiest place in Spain? I have only been to Barcelona and the Balearic ( spelling) island

The stone walls and stone wall surrounding the settlement make it more advanced than mudhuts.

Most mud huts are mad of rock but with mud plaster to protect the mortar. Plaster is typically replaced after a storm but some are made with concrete plaster so it doesn't need to be replaced as often

Africans had walls around their settlements too though

I unironically think it would be pretty cool to live in a mud hut desu.

Also let's not forget that urbanization has fucked with every culture. Europeans were the only ones with enough money to solve the problem by providing public housing and shit.

I was born to catalan nationalist parents, so I have only visited places in Catalonia. Having said that, I would recommend rural or northern Catalonia, Galicia, and the basque country. These places aren't as hot as southern Spain, and there's a lot of historic and natural landmarks to visit!

Nice Berber village bro

This, meanwhile 5,000 years ago we had cities in Iberia.

Valencia seems nice at least when I look at pictures online. I really liked Barcelona though

>Galicia

Thanks but stop sending us tourists. We have enough with the invasion of pilgrims and jodechinchos.

That village he posted is in Iberia

We're full too, take your share.

Then whites were even more primitive if OP had to use an iberian village instead of a nordic one.

>Galicia needs to learn to be multicultural. They cannot go back to be that monolithic society they were in the past. If they do not learn how to be multicultural, It will be the end of galicia.

We already have a shitton of dominicans and colombians. FFS I even saw a fucking black guy riding a bike next to my grandparent's farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. I thought I was tripping.

most African hate each others whether they live in mudhuts or not. Centuries of permanent thnic/tribal/clanic wars are here to remind us this fact.