I'm a White English male at 44 years old and I've seen and absorbed media and film for a huge part of my life

I'm a White English male at 44 years old and I've seen and absorbed media and film for a huge part of my life.

This 'work' is true ART I've shed tears many times during my life, but this experience, from the off, made me cry the most.

Its REAL.

THIS movie is the REALIST film you will ever experience.

You basically have a window to see this. its not going to last long.

You HAVE to experience this,In 70mm if possible.

Until I die. I will never experience again what Nolan has given me.

Excuse me whilst I dwell on this for the next month or so.

>I'm a White English male
those still exist?

>this concerning ass post

Dangerous white nationalism is really on the rise

Nice blog faggot, send me the link to your Tumblr so I can not read it later

>I'm a White
Stopped reading there.

kill yourself you faggot

bait, maybe
but I actually agree, it was a fantastic experience, haven't really seen anything like it.

explain why i must experience this,In 70mm if possible.

>44 year old posting on the 4 chans

go to bed grandpa the children are playing

OP here. yes I'm English I'm 44 and i know about this site. I find it quite refreshing given the lack of other free speech media outlets.

Ignore the obvious Idiots below you. How were you're thoughts on the film?

>I'm a White English male

lel sure you are, white English males are mythical like unicorns or eskimos.

I haven't seen it yet.

I haven't seen it but it's shit.

Op here. I will answer anything you need to know.

Are you married?

no. i stayed single and bought my own place near London. don't have kids and don't get married.

I work and watch at least one film every two days.

hitting your 40s is a glorious time! be strong and you will get there.

How many times have brown hoodlums thrown acid on you this week?

>I'm a White
So am I
Really? Jesus Christ.

>This 'work' is true ART I've shed tears many times during my life, but this experience, from the off, made me cry the most.

What's wrong with people

Female hormones in the water.

thankfully i live amongst a sea of white faces.

any shit-skin who approaches me with ill-intent will get a fucking pike trusted in there gullet.

>Near London
>Sea of white faces

>THIS form of penetration is the REALIST love you will ever experience.
>Excuse me whilst I get fucked in the ass for the next month or so.

FTFY

I'm out the M25 in a village. no shit skins here.

But to the point.... does any mature member of this site feel me on this film? mature opinions only please.

I wonder if the 70mm shilling is marketing due to the fact that the sound mixing in theaters is god fucking awful and only higher-end theaters have the capacity to play the sound properly.

idk really, just came back from the movie and was upset I couldn't understand 90% of the accented dialogue.

-American

Yeah IMAX is capable of reaching 117dbs of volume without any distortion whatsoever.

I feel sorry for everyone who will watch Dunkirk first time when the torrent is out. I can't imagine someone experiencing the same thing when that first Stuka beach attack comes in if you watch it on your computer. The cinema experience is worth it for the sound alone.
That first shot when the brit is drinking water visibly startled the entire theatre where I was, every single bullet in the film had weight to it, where compared to any other Hollywood action movie there can be thousands of shots flying left and right and you feel nothing.

I'm a mature white man from India and I want you to come here to watch movie with me bb we make many cums okay bb?

I'm going to watch the camrip on my iphone at the airport tomorrow.

Sure thing, champ.

If you can afford a plane ticket you can afford a single cinema ticket my dear amigo friend.

>it's an "america shitposts about 80% white britain despite being 63% white" episode

I'm not flying anywhere, I just hang out at the airport.

If you can afford an iphone you can afford a single cinema ticket friendo.

Not OP, but the aerial dogfights are reminiscent of the intimacy found in real dogfights, unlike the gratuitous explosions found in everything else from capeshit, other war movies, and hollywood bullshit. It's a bit tough to explain without actually seeing it, though. Combine that with the score and sound design, and it's an experience I've never seen before in imax/70mm. I saw it imax yesterday, but I'm going to go back in a week to see it 70mm.

Saw it in imax, and I've been surprised about people saying they had issues with the dialogue, since I thought it was perfectly intelligible. I.e. I think you may be right.

I stole the iphone from someone at the airport.

>I'm a White English male at 44 years old

get off Sup Forums grandad

>white
>in England
Racist much?!?

Is this a new pasta?