The ride never ends

The ride never ends

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/business/Part Ritzy Richmond neighbourhood where many poor/11136169/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yet when harper was doing business with the Chinese liberals lost their collective shit and called him a traitor. Stay Sharp Harp.

You mean the rice never ends

Holy shit lmao someone post this to /r/Sup Forums!

Calm down, Wang

Harper sold crown assets to commies chingchong government controlled companies

HOLY FUCK PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

What is this star???

Sup Forums gold

even the way he sits pisses me off

hes a (((gold star))) chinese poster

I want off this ride

G O L D
O
L
D

I mean why cant we gives work visas to based russians and punjabi sikh
>you know real humans instead of commie ching chongs who have no concept of freedom or democracy or that cats, dogs and babys are not meant to be eaten

more of this coming to Sup Forums via Vancouver

Damn, Tim Kaine looking skinny

THIS.

Put me in the screencap.

Everyone automatically assumes they're talking to pic related when they see a leaf flag anyway

The real truth of it is that as soon as the number of Chinese women increases substantially in Canada, they are going to all seek out white males to breed with.

We need to fight back and prevent our women from leaving for the white man, but its not helping when the media is demonizing white men which only serves to make women want them more.

>That bookcase full of mangas and figurines

imma be real. this looks comfy as fuck.

So fucking depressing

almost as bad as beaners and niggers, think justin will take some of ours?

>Rich chink cuties
>Bad

Learning mandarin has never been more attractive.
t. Someone doing just that

An english teacher in vietnam? what do they pay you with?

刚才你需要说中文,枫叶国人

>刚才你需要说中文,枫叶国人
Didn't start yet user, I had to work and put some money aside to not get in debt since I'm from a poorfag family.

and my id is gipsy, cool

They avoid paying all taxes or integrating or contributing in anyway.

The cities with the highest real estate valuations are now collecting the lowest amounts of taxes, and have to give welfare to all these lying chinks.

Hospitals, libraries roads and schools are turning to ruin and disrepair

vancouversun.com/business/Part Ritzy Richmond neighbourhood where many poor/11136169/story.html

you guys are faggots

better chinks then rapefugees

Torrent Michel Thomas and Pimsleur audio courses they are good resources. Download Pleco dictionary for your phone.

Should get you along quite well. Chinese is not hard

To be fair, there are worse immigrants to have than Asian immigrants. The global economy is causing the West to accept new immigrants. At least Canada is picky about it. If only everyone else had the nerve to be so picky.

Globe Report on Business latest issue found that the chinks from the foreign investor program pay less taxes and report less income than rapefugees.

we dont need either.

You dropped this

The economy lost 31,000 full time jobs last month alone. Unemployment is steadily climbing. We are running the biggest deficits since then 2008 financial crash. There is absolutely no room here for these cancerous blood sucking chink leeches who contribute nothing. Take them in the US

I'd take Chinese over sub human sand niggers any fucking day.

While I agree with you, I don't think we'll have that luxury.

They don't pay taxes because they didnt make the money there

I was about to disagree but then I realized asians atleast make qt women.

That's it, that's the only perk over rapefugees.

I will, thanks for the info Germanon.

>than
whynotbothgirl.jpg

If only we could trade our 10 million mestizo invaders for 10 millions Asians.

so then what purpose does their immigration serve?

They inflate the fuck out of the real estate market, use all the social services, and contribute absolutely 0.

Like I said, in the most asian areas hospitals, schools, police departments etc. can't even function anymore because they are locally funded and there is 0 tax revenue.

>Chinese is not hard

kek

>dont work
>create no jobs
>pay no taxes
>inflate real estate
>use social services
>get welfare because you are hiding your income in china

wow, great immigrants

does he sit like a cuck on purpose? or is that really how he is?

he's a closet fag

If its any consolation Hillary is gonna let way more people into America than Canada and Germany

chinks won't fall for the victim card. Once they get in control, no more muslims coming in.

they probably claim welfare at the same rate and evade taxes just as much.

Although they are higher IQ and less prone to criminality.

The women can be hot and good to hate fuck if nothing else.

(to view this post you need a Sup Forums Gold Pass)

(you can obtain one through purchase of a desu sphere)

The experience of Asians in America is very different than most other minorities. We actually call them the 'model minority' since they actually adapt to our culture and don't demand their own self-segregation.

Hillary wants ~50,000 refugees. The real problem comes from the 10-30 million illegal immigrants already in this country she wants to give amnesty. After that point, the Dems will bus all those new blue voters into all corners of the country, many in crucial counties in swing states. Then four years from now, even more old white people (who vote for the best interests of this country) will die of old age and then the Republicans will be unelectable forever after that point and we become Brazil 2.0

well thats very different from canada where they are just welfare parasite tax evaders.

probably due to superior american culture and you dont sell citizenship

There's going to be nothing left of this country in just a few decades. Nothing. All the cities already feel like multikulti wastelands.

You know what's funny? As I'm typing this, dozens of chinks are walking past me.

I give up on this fucking place.

those are white washed asians, not the kind you'll be getting with the deals Canada has. they'll share few values with you, not consider themselves part of American society, and try to emulate jews as best they can when it comes to taxes.

vancouver?

so then what purpose does their immigration serve?

>be trudeau
>wake up one day and decide its time to lead another gay pride parade
>worried looking treasurer tells you it cant be done, youve blown the entire annual budget on three weeks of virtue signalling on the international stage
>"what am i supposed to do, treasurer? c-can we say that its because of bigots?"
>"well mr prime minister, we do have a Mr Huang on the phone, I'm sure he'd be happy to help out with some of the financials....."

over here, the chinks are starting to get mad at other chinks for coming in and filthing the place up. it's literally taking immigrants getting mad at the obvious problems caused by their own countrymen, to aknowledge the issues that our government is too greedy to see

He's sitting politely. Have some social graces.

Don't be sad user atleast their not rapefugees.
Their pretty based too.

He is providing you Canadian men with a constant supply of yellow beaver or asian fuck boi pussy to slam. He seems like a great PM desu famalam.