Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #2 preview

Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #2 preview

Now featuring Guy and John

Why have an omniscient immortal run the GLC when one human guy will suffice?

I'm really not a fan of most of the GLC being dead AGAIN

Why do they always get the shit kicked out of them

Hal has been mostly beating guys up and saying action movie one liners so far but I'm okay with it

And a variant, featuring a cute minotaur

Top head is cute.
I hope we'll see Two-Six again.

Two six is the only recent new GL that isn't dead so she'll probably stick around

Any chance of this being good?

I'm a little worried Venditti is going to "fix" things from Sinestro and Omega Men that don't need fixing.

>6800 Lanterns died.

What.

I feel like he's already started shitting on the Sinestro Corps. It should have been a proper turf war but he just made them outright evil again.

There's plenty of sectors.

It hasn't been too bad so far, but I feel like his arcs always start off like that

Interesting premise and intro, meh execution and a bad wrap up

That was retarded. It made me drop the book as well. They turned Sinestro old and then young again in the next issue for no reason at all. Wasn't Parallax actually running War world? How would it work now without Parallax?

I'm giving it another two issues to see if there's a catch but otherwise I'm out.

Parallax was holding New Korugar together, I guess Sinestro moved it to Warworld for some reason?

It was Warworld whose base was melting, so he had to give up Parallax to hold it together.

Are you sure? I thought it was New Korugar that was melting down

Just checked that issue again. You're right, it was New Korugar.

Did you not finish Bunn's run? Literally ends with him fixing all that and going to release Paralax.

Did it happen in the last issue? I didn't read that. Did he get old in the last issue as well?

He got energy drained messed up near the end. Don't think old but that could just be an artist thing.

Yeah I think drawing him old was just meant to be a visual effect of how drained he was

Kinda pointless but it made sense to me