Introduce Metallo as The Villian
Batman and WW make cameos
Set after JL 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff0YGYgsBO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How should DC handle the MOS sequel?
Fire Snyder.

How about not cram the movie with useless characters and plot threads that go nowhere and have a simpler character focused narrative.

Also no Lex Landis please. Lets just forget that ever happened and move on. Pretend he hanged himself in jail or something.

I don't really know if I can give a shit about Cavill Superman at this point. It'd be one thing if BVS had redeemed the character, but sucking twice in a starring role is pretty damning as far as making an impression goes.

Not that it's his fault; it's the script and the directing's fault. That being said, you can break up with a girl if her family is ruining your life even if it's no direct fault of her own and still be justified

Everything but introducing Kara should be fine. Bloating movies seems to be a recurring thing in DCEU movies.

Not sure about firing Hack Snyder, WB said if he delivers on JL that he may be kept on.

>if he delivers on JL

If JL is even slightly good, I will eat every fucking hat on the planet.

have a Sup Forums version

There won't be a sequel. He died in BvS. People don't just come back to life. Not even in movies based on comic books.

They should make Eisenberg Luthor Jr., have his father come out of retirement to run the company in an effort to restructure it after all the shit that his son did. He would be a more stern and serious person. Also have him be played by Bryan Cranston.

It's been announced chief

That sounds too good to ever happen in this reality.

Whoosh!

No cameos please. Brad Bird should helm.

This.
Then call it Superman.
Then soft reboot the whole fucking thing.

Give Alfonso Cuaron a blank check for his next half-decade-gestating sci-fi money-sink in exchange for directing MOS2.

M A N O F S T E E L:
W O R L D ' S F I N E S T

>Kara
>Metallo
Supergirl season 2

This.
Drop all Jesus allegories, get a proper filter, and have more than half the movie be him saving people and smiling.

No dramatic yelling.

>He didn't watch BvS

Eisenburg is Luthor Jr., his dad is dead as far as we know

>Bryan Cranston
Too busy forming the Power Rangers

>Scoot McNair
Clearly this fan poster was made before BvS released.

That Jimmy Olsen rumor was the dumbest shit ever.

>How should DC handle the MOS sequel
set it on Earth-2

>That Jimmy Olsen rumor was the dumbest shit ever.

No, the dumbest shit ever was what actually happened to Jimmy Olsen.

Retcon the past three films to have actually been Earth-whatever

Introduce Earth One where the Anti-Life Equation isn't in full effect already.

>Introduce Earth One where the Anti-Life Equation isn't in full effect already.

kek

>drop the jesus allegoration
i hate the butthurt christfags. the jesus allegorations are one of the few good parts with zack snyders superman.
>Hurrdurr people would totally not see superman as a god if he was real

Jesus has a whole lot of scenes other than the garden of gethsemane.

yes so?

BvS was shit but this scene was goat

Superman solo only. Fuck Batman.

So if you're going to do a Jesus allegory, why would you only use a footnote in the Jesus story and not the much more relevant parts where he goes around doing good and connecting with people?

Thing about DCEU Superman is, as much as I am a fan of Superman and would like to see more of his mythos overall, the brand is already fucked.

Why would I want to see Brainiac, or Supergirl, or Metallo, Bizarro, the Legion of Super-Heroes, and so on when I know they probably wouldn't be done very well?

>an alien trying to find his place in the world should smile more

>Also have him be played by Bryan Cranston.
Or Tom Hanks.

No evidence they would not be done well, they gave us the more fleshed out sympathetic Zod in the characters history.

My Wishlist...
>Keep the suit, hell go back to the exact Mos suit except the tone of the blue. Make the bands be slick and black again and not blur into the blue like they did in Bvs and appear to in the JL image.
>If they use Maxima sexualize her strongly.
>If they have to use ether of them, they use Power Girl (with boob window) and not Supergirl. Pretty much give us exactly pic related outfitwise.
>New Gods.
>Continue the serious believable sci-fi heavy approach.

Zod was mediocre as hell in MoS.

Faora stood out better than him. At least she was cool.

>The DCEU synder drones have arrived

Not really, I am...
And I love what has been done but am open to being more warm and hopeful in the future.

>New Gods.

Nigga I don't want them ruining that too. Anything but that. Kirby would be spinning in his grave.

Hell I'm almost glad the green lanterns aren't getting much focus yet. Gives them less chance to fuck them up even harder than the first film.

We truly do live in the worst universe.

If he comes back to life, however area they're going to bring back Clark Kent

>And I love what has been done

Then you should promptly kill yourself. One less of you faggots makes the world an immeasurably better place.

This is Synder, pal. There won't even be a Clark anymore.

They're already doing New Gods and they've said they're taking a lot of inspiration from Kirby which sounds good to me.
They haven't ruined a single thing you little babby.
Except SS I haven't seen it so idk.

>They haven't ruined a single thing you little babby.

>forgetting about both batman and superman

>Name it Man Of Tomorrow
And a fucking reboot.

Seemed fine to me.

As far as warner bros is concerned, there never was a clark and his entire upbringing was worthless the moment he learned he was from krypton.

Because WB doesn't understand superman at all.

>Start dark, go light
I have never seen this done well and I have no reason to believe these people are the guys to pull it off.

>Seemed fine to me.

Then you have a very warped view of their characters.

What sequel?

All they've announced is something they first started saying three years ago. There's literally no new news about the alleged sequel.

but to answer your questions

>Name it Man Of Tomorrow

we're rapidly approaching the stage where even this would be too subtle, and they'll have to call it Nazi Superman Are Our Superiors

>Introduce Kara

nope, wouldn't fit with their vision

these are people who thought Jimmy was too out of place in their universe, so they turned him into CIA for you and shot him in one scene

the idea that anybody else escaped Krypton other than Zod is not going to fly

>Introduce Metallo as The Villian

i was going to rag on you for the idea that they'd use a villain with a shitty Golden/Silver age name, but let's face it, they're using Steppenwolf unironically

i hope you like to dream

>Batman and WW make cameos

i mean that's a given, isn't it? Affleck seems like he couldn't be happier to use up his contract as fast as possible, Gadot seems like she needs the work

>Set after JL 1

that's pretty much a given, since they're already filming JL1

plus wigs never look that convincing and Henry's not getting any younger

>a glorified plot device who's written to be an object more then a person you can actually get invested in

>a character meant to seem damaged and unstable but never actually shown that way because the director can't stop sucking his dick visually

Oh joy, the worst parts of both characters are finally on-screen together.

Then you have a stubborn, set-in-stone-no-room-for-interpretation view of them.

but both his dads died! one of them died twice!

PATHOS!

>they use Power Girl (with boob window) and not Supergirl.

Never gonna happening
Never with Snyder family and this Warner executives

>no-room-for-interpretation

Mate, it's nigh impossible to miss-read a steaming pile of dogshit.

Face it, your husbando, Wacky Zacky, makes shit cape films.

Why anyone ever let him touch one after the Watchmen travesty is beyond me.

>these are people who thought Jimmy was too out of place in their universe, so they turned him into CIA for you and shot him in one scene
Sweet fucking jesus, every time I remember this shit, I get so mad.

Like...why? Why would you do that shit?

And yeah, if we can't even get Jimmy Olsen, the fuck makes anyone think we'll ever get Supergirl?

I though Johns has the keys to the universe now.

>>a glorified plot device who's written to be an object more then a person you can actually get invested in
That's objective. I was invested in Clark plenty.

>>a character meant to seem damaged and unstable but never actually shown that way because the director can't stop sucking his dick visually
Batman is being overly brutal and branding criminals which is something Alfred states he didn't do before, he is seen taking pills with an excess of alcohol, he is obsessed with killing Superman after what happened in Metropolis. and is going out of his way to create weapons to use against him.
Noooo, he's NEVER shown to be damaged and unstable!

>nigh impossible to miss-read a steaming pile of dogshit
Are you sure? I see people doing it on this site all the time.
Watchmen wasn't a travesty either.

Right? They wasted his character with no impact.

Not surprising, considering they want to tear down all the humanizing elements of superman in these movies, that they'd write out his regular everyday friends as quickly as possible.

Don't let Clark Kent get in the way of hours and hours of superman as jesus theme getting shoved hamfistedly down the audience's throats.

>Watchmen wasn't a travesty either.

>Snyder apologists are even worse than marvel drones

Never thought I'd see the day when I would prefer an MCU pleb over literally anything DC

I think you mean SUBjective.

Man of Steel 2: Neckbrace Yourself
Zack Snyder's Wild Ride
The One Where Superman Saves a Kitten From a Tree

>Things they could consider moving forward because let's face it, they aren't going to reboot

- Just have Eisenberg get buff in prison and imply that he ran the place while buying his way out.

- Make Lex a background villain for a couple of movies while you slowly build up to Braniac

- Brighter colors, focus on Clark being a reporter and the conflict of the movies being Clark exposing things Lex was getting way with like human rights violations, shady business practices, that ties into having other villains do Lex's dirty work for hm

- Upstanding journalism vs media sensationalism/shock jocks with Clark vs Livewire, ends up converting her to a good guy/supporting cast member

- Introduce a Jimmy Olsen that works at the planet (that could be a common name)

- Take a break from overarching plot for a Legion of Superheroes vs Earthman movie

>Right? They wasted his character with no impact.
I had no idea that was even supposed to be Jimmy until they pointed it out.

>Not surprising, considering they want to tear down all the humanizing elements of superman in these movies, that they'd write out his regular everyday friends as quickly as possible.
That's the perfect way to put it.

It's like what said:
>As far as warner bros is concerned, there never was a clark and his entire upbringing was worthless the moment he learned he was from krypton.

They literally suck at humanizing Superman.

Even in other versions of Superman, like in All-Star, where he was a nigh-unstoppable god, he came off as far more human there. He wasn't afraid to emote for one.

I really want a Slurpeeā„¢ now for some reason

this whole 'objective/subjective' thing really fucking pisses me off, cause 99.9% of people never use it right.

...and when they do, they just use the words as an excuse to attempt to justify their bullshit.

When I rise to power, anyone who uses those words online will be the first in the gas chambers.

Snyder apologist implies that I don't find any flaws in the movies which I do. But you all are constantly calling them garbage and dogshit and travesties and it makes you look dumb. Of course these movies have their flaws but I can look past those because there's a lot of good in them too.
Just like Superman would do.

Probably. I haven't slept.

yeah these will never happen

Nowhere near enough dbz moments

>Name it man of Steel 2
>Have it take place while Superman is still "dead"
>Main character is John Henry Irons AKA Steel.
The only sequel I want.

>- Introduce a Jimmy Olsen that works at the planet (that could be a common name)
CIA agent could have just been using the name as a cover.

I don't blame Snyder much since Superman was already destroyed when Byrne rebooted him.

>Of course these movies have their flaws

What you call flaws, the majority call decaying corpse pits.

Not this Superman.

>Introduce Kara

N O P E

O

P

E

>there's one in every thread

World's Finest should have been what BvS was supposed to be.

There you go again with that inaccurate hyperbole bs.

>That's objective. I was invested in Clark plenty.

This is all subjective.

>Batman is being overly brutal and branding criminals which is something Alfred states he didn't do before, he is seen taking pills with an excess of alcohol, he is obsessed with killing Superman after what happened in Metropolis. and is going out of his way to create weapons to use against him.
Noooo, he's NEVER shown to be damaged and unstable!

All of which is directed to either be badass despite the context of the writing or a bunch of Daredevil-esque "Oh, my damage only makes me cooler" nonsense.

Snyder never shows a single moment that actually feel genuinely unsettling or uncomfortable with Bruce outside of maybe the mausoleum scene. The rest of it is entirely botched by Snyder's love for the character, he never lets a single moment of drama breathe without showing how awesome and cool and "damaged" Bruce is.

Even if the fucking opening with the blatant 9/11 imagery he still needs Bruce to have a "cool" driving scene in his SUV of him Tokyo drifting around falling debris. It's right out of an Emmerich film. He refuses to show Bruce's weakness because that might not make him the coolest motherfucker on the block for even a moment.

Snyder should have never, ever directed this screenplay. It needed someone with a far softer and more nuanced touch.

There could still be insane action, just not buildings going down because Clark isn't a rookie anymore.

Yes preferring dark maturity to campy childishness makes me a retard, totally, go watch Batman & Robin you fucking bitch.
>>forgetting about both batman and superman
Batman was 100% fucking perfect beyond MAYBE the kills.
Superman was not a perfect adaption from his general style, but was perfect fine for what they set out to do.
Why? We start with tragedy and go into redemption and hope.
>Then you have a very warped view of their characters.
Or my view is exactly the same but I just like when the world around Superman is darker so contextually he has more to improve.
I want him to be a light in the darkness and not a flashlight on a bright sunny beach.
>>a glorified plot device who's written to be an object more then a person you can actually get invested in
Except he was extremely sympathetic and perfectly investment worthy if your not a human shit stain that doesn't like people who let them selves be worried or concerned about things beyond their control.

How will they explain how Clark came back to life when he had an open casket funeral?

Because Jimmy is redundant as fuck comedy relief. Clark can actually mentor and work alongside Kara.

> sucking Snyders man-worm this hard

>All of which is directed to either be badass despite the context of the writing or a bunch of Daredevil-esque "Oh, my damage only makes me cooler" nonsense.
Sounds like you're projecting onto the movie dude.

>never lets a single moment of drama breathe without showing how awesome and cool and "damaged" Bruce is.
>refuses to show Bruce's weakness because that might not make him the coolest motherfucker on the block for even a moment.
Batman is literally the antagonist of the movie and is very clearly shown to be wrong every step of the way. Yes, I agree that we need someone with a more "nuanced touch" but not for the reasons you're making up.

>this whole 'objective/subjective' thing really fucking pisses me off, cause 99.9% of people never use it right.
But we do use it right, I prefer Earth One/Mos style Superman, you prefer campy Superman, its fucking subjective what tones people like him under.

How are they going to explain Clark Kent's return?

It was a dumb decision to kill off Superman in BvS

>Or my view is exactly the same but I just like when the world around Superman is darker so contextually he has more to improve.
I want him to be a light in the darkness and not a flashlight on a bright sunny beach.

Superman: Earth One versus Kingdom Come. Learn the difference.

No, Superman can mentor and work alongside Kara.
That's the thing you don't get. Jimmy isn't there for comic relief, he's there so that Clark, the mind mannered reporter, can have a friend and a human connection beyond the one he's putting his dick in.

You guys love dickriding Snyder and talking about how much he's humanized Clark but fuck if you want to remove all his human connections. You really do think all Superman is is a strong guy there for DBZ fights and it's pitiful.

Rumors of the Justice League movie say that the plot is about three mother boxes that when joined control peoples minds. Maybe they're going to use that to restore the Clark Kent identity?

The problem you autists can't seem to grasp is that Earth One only works within its context. You can't combine Earth One Clark with Birthright Jonathan. There's nothing to balance it out then.

> I prefer Earth One/Mos style Superman

You. watch this Now youtube.com/watch?v=Ff0YGYgsBO0

Educate yourself. There's a balance. Something you synder drones fail to understand.

That is SO dumb.

Snyder really never thought it through did he?

>I prefer Earth One/Mos style Superman

You are the single reason that superman is in the state that he is.

I fucking despise everything you are.

>Even if the fucking opening with the blatant 9/11 imagery he still needs Bruce to have a "cool" driving scene in his SUV of him Tokyo drifting around falling debris. It's right out of an Emmerich film
It was much more emotionally potent then any Emmerich disaster film.

>I prefer Earth One/Mos style Superman, you prefer campy Superman, its fucking subjective what tones people like him under.

You are the scum that plagues the comic industry.

The truth is Snyder has this weird obsession with power, he doesn't understand why a farm boy from Kansas with the power of the gods would have normal human friends. That's why Jimmy Olsen was reduced to a cameo that involved him being both CIA and dead.

But except for the 711 & parking garage the destruction had nothing to do with him being rookie-ish.
Only 1 building fell during the fight and Clark did zero structural damage to it.

Nooo, not my hat, I like my hat

And not only that, but how is Jimmy Olsen redundant as comic relief in the first place?

No one else really fulfills that niche among Superman's cast anyway.

Funny how Snyderfags love to talk about how much they "love" Superman, but it's only Snyder's version they really love, and otherwise don't seem to get Superman at all.

Or rather, how would he BE redundant as comic relief, if he were to fulfill that role?