Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s (embed)

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=_g8nAqDu3gI
youtu.be/mrjStSqu_w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we free them from Lynch's basement?

david lunched lol

Anyone else here at SDCC? The dinner scene with Albert last episode was cute, but seeing them fuck was really unnecessary.

JUST YOU AND IIIIIIIII

>NIN
>not TNIN

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>best girl and Albert
>sex scene unnecessary
delet this comment right away

That's a nice booty

do you re-download/upload that image every thread?

Seems to be getting worse.

With all this memeing and countless research from shitposting did anyone finally found out who's Mr. Strawberry?

Is there a deeper meaning in Nine Inch Nail's performance?

File name confirms it all.

it was that guy doop named. i don't think he will have any further significance but to be fair who knows

Spread the infection where you spill your seed
I can't remember what she came here for
I can't remember much of anything anymore

Seems pretty cut and dry to me

it was the dog

France is the key to all of this.

Confirms that Cooper never gets his mind back. Very sad.

agreed

First time watching FWWM, should I watch q2 or the original?

Fucking alpha

What scene was this again?

A scene from tomorrow's episode.

that warmonger glorification scene

Original, see it the way Lynch intended. Q2 is good but it ruins the pacing over the ending sequence which is one of the best parts of the movie that elevates it to kīńœ.

That was them on set saying goodbye to Sheryl Lee. She was asked to go meet David at his house.

original. the missing pieces only have a couple of scenes that really should've been in the final cut. the rest don't really add anything to the movie. so the Q2 edit is unnecessary unless you really want to see how it could have looked like.

Haha that's a funny way to say goodbye to someone for the day when I'm sure she was at work the next day right

YOU SHOULD HAVE MARKED THIS AS A SPOILER ASSHOLE!

haha yeah

user...

That's what I was thinking. I generally like to stick to the director's original vision too.
I can always watch the edit later.

Does anyone remember the X-Men cartoon?

Remember the very first episode with Morph in the opening credits and then during the episode he disappears and never returns?

Every episode I wondered if Morph would return - it's very similar to Dougie. The ultimate blueballing. I hope Coop never returns - it's better that way.

Honestly I wish Q2 made an edit with all the scenes but the side characters thrown in, the extra Laura and Leland scenes are fantastic but having random bits with Truman, Ed and Norma, Andy etc just detracts from Laura's story

>Dougiegge geht sets

The scene where Leo removes babies from their incubators and blames it on Iraq.

Did anyone check out their new EP?
youtube.com/watch?v=_g8nAqDu3gI

its a tv ad for canned coffee :(

Are the log lady messages on an answer phone? Seems like hawk is playing them back repeatedly

what are the spoilers for episode 11?

Hello Frenlo ;^)

>tfw damn good coffee

If Doppelganger Coop fathers children, does it leave them with some kind of dark magic element or some shit?

Real dougie is a black lodge spirit and his kid seems pretty normal.

Why is she so perfect?

quads? nice.

>you will never eat her burger

Do you think he has a black Bob tumor inside of him like the Doppelganger?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sky Ferreira (Ella actress) made an instagram post where she described her filming experience, kind of made it sound like this was her only scene though. Maybe it's supposed to be a Mulholland Drive-esque skit with no relevance to the main plot.

Also
>mfw dem quads

Because you haven't properly distinguished your shadow from your anima. You're attracted to the mutated parts of yourself that your subconscious projects on to her. Sort yourself out.

>fucking a burnt body

wtf i hate doppelcoop now

Real Dougie was never given any special powers, he was just a decoy so the doppelganger could avoid getting sucked back into the Black Lodge.

he was supposed to be pure...

Does doppelcoop have any?

>ywn deflower that garmonbusy

Croatia here. Dougie... rape... Cooper... Gordon... murder... Tammy... necrophilia. That is all I can say.

I mean, he survived getting shot.

How did they record Bobby in reverse but the rest of the people walking normally???

post the real one

>24 hours
>still no leaks

Absolute extraskino.

Is tim trying to be like doople coop when he was laughing at bob in the red room?

What did Lynch try to convey here?

No, you don't get it. Lynch instructed the extras to walk in reverse while Bobby just did the scene normally. Then Lynch reverse the scene in the last minute of post-production, shocking everyone on the cast and crew.

That's just how Tim acts normally.

Literally me

>He hasn't heard about Lucy getting shoveled by Chad

Bobby being a warped soul that lives in his own world most of the time (like edgy/dark teenagers tend to do)

lucy gets beat to death with a fucking shovel
but did she really need to fart that much as she died

You're going back to Munjava
Croatiaaaaaaaa

is she going to be the new laura? or will we never see her again

She's just some druggie. Laura was the most popular person in her town and the local cum bucket.

At first I thought this was just autistic bullshit but then I thought about it some more and it actually explains why I'm so much into broken and mentally ill chicks. T-thanks user I guess.

>no spoilers because nobody is watching or cares
>moved to 8 pm nobody is watching or cares

It's season 2 all over again.

Girl across the table from her was way hotter.

what if i don't have any anima? what then, alaister?

>new Laura
she seems more of a Shelly
>or will we never see her again
She might show up in the ongoing drug subplot

>get home
>decide to check out twin peaks at comic con
>comfy af
>pretty good panel considering everything cringe about the thing
>watching the Q&A now
>the questions are not that bad actually
>there is a Sup Forums poster with problems with the mic at one point
>everytime the crowd cheers the cosplay of someone going up there to ask a question
>everytime the shithead recording keeps the camera in the cast, only showing the person asking the question when they are just ordinary people

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop ruining my comfiness

Daily reminder Randy Newman recorded this song for ep 18 it describes Hutch never learning (pic of Hutch)
youtu.be/mrjStSqu_w4

Then you may be a doppelganger.

i care about you user :)

nice Quads

This is the divine spirit of a teenage girl who was raped and murdered, say something nice to her

You're cute