/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Oompa Loompa Edition

Previous Thread >Beta and Earthlings
mega.nz/#F!CMpGTb5Z!ofLW2j0qZhJT5ImHHeFDLw

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=9O9mnVtBaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwW5TIYiME

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

POST BEEFY JASPER

xth for best gem

EVERYONE INSIDE, QUICK

That fat sack of shit is the worst thing this show has ever produced. I wish jasper would have killed it when she had the chance.

Post 'how they should look' versions of characters

>When Dobson is the lead character artist

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

aaaaw masochist jasper is a cute

that wouldn't make any god damn sense and you know it
also no freckles so fuck you

Do you think we'll get to see Lapis have a reaction to Jasper being corrupted and bubbled, or will she just not give a fuck?

Strange how true this turned out to be

Now that Jasper is a literal dog, will she be taught any new tricks? Or is she too old for that?

He really is a bioweapon. He can fuse both gens and humans gaining more power. How long till he goes full fusion and the entire town and all the gems become one giant blob of fat along with the cluster to fight the diamonds?

Who's a good brute? Who is? Who is?

You can't combine a chubby mixed race young man and an obese purple gem and get a svelt aryan waifu

We already saw.

>thin Rose
Gross

It all returns to nothing
It all comes tumblring down

If Lion is indeed Pink Diamond, is that a reference to the Pink Panther movies?

AS A SPECIMEN, YES, I'M INTIMIDATING~!

Man, Jasper's hips were out of this world this last episode
Soooo... redemption soon?
I'm actually less and less sure now, with the corruption and the fact that Jasper pretty much called Steven out on his attempt

I thought Peridot was the dog?

yeah where's the big titties

>no freckles
fuck you

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

why is Jasper's life such suffering

In loving memory
Can someone add like a round frame and those words to this picture? Sepia colour maybe?

Stevens not gonna give up on her, user.

that's where we're going with all this.

Would you rub the doggy's belly?

Peridot is a cat.

POST SOME MORE BEFORE I KILL MYSELF

Because she's a piece of shit.

I'm a bit behind, but Bismuth said Rose was "another quartz soldier made right here in the dirt"

I'm pretty sure that implies rose was made on earth. Has that been mentioned before in the show? If so, how old was Rose? Did the earth colony start 5000 years ago or just the rebellion?

Jasper got what she deserved

Centi deserved better

Just like Bismuth, right?

When will the show jump the shark?

hahahaha bismuth got fucked

Who knows!

Rose is totally Pink Diamond

Anyone has that pic of Jasper having a nightmare where she's a skinny bitch while Peridot and Lapis are ripped?

>I'm actually less and less sure now, with the corruption and the fact that Jasper pretty much called Steven out on his attempt

I think redemption is pretty much guaranteed. She's been featured on an official promo and called a 'Crystal Gem,' the voice actress says she hopes Jasper will become a Crystal Gem, and she was finally 'broken down' and showed her vulnerable side to Steven--who, despite her attacking him, was still trying to help her slow down the corruption. Amethyst's reaction while bubbling her also spoke volumes.

It's the nature of Stevento try to help Jasper. Rose, I think, would bubble her and move on. But Steven isn't like that. Also I think he would emphasize with her because her brutish behavior and hatred of "Rose" was rooted in her life being horrible due to the war. "No such thing as a good war, kiddo," and all that.

Bismuth didn't put emphasis on right here, so I'm assuming it was just her way of saying "Rose was one of us lower gems"

When Steven fuses with Greg.

I've been waiting till the new thread to ask this. So I'm just gonna leave this here and go to bed.

What if Roses sword is made from Pink Diamond? Like, she poof'd PD or whatever, then she got Bismuth to craft her into a supersword.
I was looking at YD gem before, and by the looks of it, if the diamonds are all of similar stature, it could easily be big enough to refine into the sword. The sword has also been sealed away for a long time, and hasn't got a single blemish on the blade, where as if it was metal, it would probably have some rust here or there.

I know it's unlikely and all that, but it was just a stray thought I had. Just thought I'd leave it here to discuss.

You're an object, Pearl.

Ninja Squad or New Ninja Squad?

The interesting thing about Jasper's corruption is that it seems like a foreign contagion, rather than from herself, as the others are. For instance, Peetle was the same color when she was partly healed as when she was a bug. But Jasper seems to have caught the corruption of the gem she fused with, and it's even the same color as that gem. It makes me wonder if the healing might be a bit easier.

Thanks m8.

So is Jasper lost forever?

I'm not a Pearl, you're an object!

yes

and i'd tell her how much of a good girl she is

How absurd is Steven's power set?

blond?why?

easy Pearl

someone post that new /sug/ image with the dwarves arguing in a mineshaft

That dog has mange.

fupa gem

KEK

Hi

Here you go, buddy!

When will Jasper's replacement come?

I never noticed how a tuft of hair just grows out of the top of Lapis' head until now.

Until Steven finally fixes corruption.

It kind of adds to the evidence that rose isn't a diamond. Plus it's interesting, I always assumed she was way, way, way older than the earth colony, a soldier turned noble.

Could be a tiny bit of lore, sugar likes to sprinkle little bits where you don't notice them until later.

Bismuth has a really cute lisp.

GET THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE

When will Gregor Samsa?

continuation please

no the other one

good joke tho

Honest opinions

Is /sug/ ok with this?

I'm... Sorta ok with this

You wanna become a crystal gem?

Requesting a drawfag to redraw this with Chloe Smoky Quartz and Pedro Peridot

She's cute and has a nice voice and personality.

I need this but with Rose

It should never be seen again

I liked it

fuk off coobie

>"We all get what we deserve"
>gets her ass severely beaten by a tumblrina
>catches a STD as a result of being thirsty for fusion powers
>ends up with no allies whatsoever
>gets finished off by a "disgrace"
>stored away like an unwanted cat

A shit end for a shit gem

Not as bad as most tumblr shit we've seen today.

Sup Forums is upset because for the first time ever there's a character literally no one wants to fuck

like sardonyx, the fanart looks better than it in the episode

then again i think Bismuth looks amazing animated even if she's a bit plain-jane as a still so what I do know

No.

I want to fuck one.

Her behaviour and personality really make her great
and she's honestly is pretty cute for a combination of two fat midgets

You don't store cats

I already am a Crystal Gem.

I need this in my life

that makes her passable

posting again from last thread, but can somebody explain why we're shitting all over dingo like fucking retards. this is an accurate summary of the last leak. I skipped the previous shit-show about the screen-cap leak of SQ because it was like 2 or 3 posts.
>"hey guys I'm prepping the file'
>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE WE KNOW ITS READY POST IT
>"its uploading soon"
>"YOURE FULL OF SHIT FUCK YOU YOU CANCEROUS FURFAG STOP ATTENTIONWHORING"
>"okay I uploaded the episode"
>dead silence as all of the whiny bitches watch his free early leak that he gave us
maybe Im just too newfag here and he used to be a prick, but I wish we could stop biting the hand that feeds us all the fucking time

>no freckles
>blond

that one's pretty cute