Ryan Lochte and Three Teammates Robbed at Gunpoint

Is this seriously news??? Why is the world surprised by this???

The 2016 Olympics is being held in Rio De Janeiro where people getting fucking mugged, robbed, and killed everyday.

google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/sports/olympics/ryan-lochte-and-three-teammates-robbed-at-gunpoint.amp.html

Why would they even think of holding the Olympics in Brazil, of all places?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek, just saw this and was going to post it. And wonder if they got his medal.
He's an arrogant asshole who deserves it (the type who wears a $50k "grill" and looks for snatch on tinder).

wonder if they lured him somewhere and he brought a few buddies, thinking they were going to get laid and got guns pulled on them.

Remember how all the brazilians here told us to "Stop bullying" and that it was going to be fine, just like the world cup?

This is funny as shit. As usual, idiots on here don't realize it's huge story until they are spoon fed it by some big jewish media outlet. .

bump again. why do none of the idiots here realize how big a story is, and with this the olympics just went from "minor fuck up" to disaster?
The NBC jews can't cover this one up as they have the rest, bc this idiot is too high profile. And they may have even stolen his medals, they are going to need to do something now.

Favella War coming....

I expected even more robberies tbqh

A robbery at gunpoint is pretty tame compared to what has happened at past Olympics

Lel
Sup Forums predicted no less than a dirty bomb in Rio in this olympics.
Now all that Sup Forums gets is a guy getting robbed in a dangerous place.
I see your disappointment.

>predicted no less than a dirty bomb
We're only halfway through, Sambo. also, there's sort of a big between an otherwise well-run olympics suffering from political terror (Munich) and the fucking locals robbing athletes, coaches, even the Brazilian head of security! Also, literally ever event other than Brazilian team woman's volleyball has been 75% empty so far.
Also, turning a pool green is so pathetically incompetent, it's almost better than a real ISIS happening.

With ISIS, you can think "well, these are fanatical men ready to die, what can you do?"

Not being able to get a pool company to add the right chemicals to an event being broadcast all over the world is so typically 3rd world, it's definitely best thing I've ever seen.

Tourism is going to go down 50% (at least) after this. And wait until a year from now when the first Zika babies are born to people who went to watch...
Another example of the failure of "die-versity."

One robbery would be nothing. It's taking the aggregate of everything: green pool from a contractor who added fucking peroxide to the olympic pool, empty stadiums, sailors sick from sewer water, 75% empty venues.
the entire thing is the cluster fuck people predicted. And believe me, the media is hiding anything they can get away with hiding bc brazilian is meant to be an example of a wonderful diversity wonderland.

And we just passed halfway mark...fuck;s sake, even the niggers in south africa managed a fairly tame World Cup.

Brazil is now lower tier than South Africa, which is a 93% pure nigger nation.

Nobody gives a fuck about tourism here anyway, we only get like 1 million tourists each year.
The green water was really retarded, the jews probably hired a volunteer to do the cleaning job to save some bucks.

Welcome to Brazil

>Having the Olympics in a third world country

Having athletes robbed at gunpoint seems like a pretty minor occurrence. Considering Brazil is half the liveleak videos.

What a nigger infested shithole.

For me it's clear that people are cashing on this. It's not like it was chosen for being a good host, i seriously doubt that the committee was ignorant of the risk for everyone. Safety of the attenders and general standards were completely thrown out of the window, because other interests where in play.

Half-nogs are worse imo, the shitty attitude of niggers but smarter and possibly more vicious. Blacks are like feral animals, they can be pretty violent but are dumb as bricks.

brazil is the #1 argument against race mixing

This is great because it keeps the filthy gringo scum away

Ryan and his teammates are just racist white boys. They made all this shit up to get on the news and try to make these Olympics look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8

>Brazil is worse than South Africa

You just realized this now?

The real news here is that it didn't happen sooner
There have got to be dozens if not hundreds of unreported tourist robbings

>Why would they even think of holding the Olympics in Brazil, of all places?
IT'S THE COMMITTEES FAULT. BRAZIL ONLY APPLIED TO HAVE OLYMPICS ON RIO AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. I would've picked Japan 'cuz why not.

Yeah, you definitely don't want the rich gringos coming there and injecting tourism dollars into your 5th world hellhole.

niggers gonna nigg

Japan would be a great idea, i love Japan, although it's small, and there was that tsunami earthquake last year and tons of people died, and the radiation poisoning.

Bribery. Thank the IOC for that, the people here never wanted to host this crap nor the cup. If it depended on us this shit never would happen but the fucking commie government elected through bribery and fraud wanted to show the world how multicultural and good Brazil is.

I'm tired of seeing threads like these blaming us for this shit happening. We never wanted to spend more than 13 billion dollars on this crap. Want to blame someone? Blame the communists that were recently ousted and left a country in shambles, uncapable of even paying for police cars' fuel.

We have a PC and SJW problem as much as you do. Don't forgget that if you elect and, god forbid, reelect Hillary in 30 years you'll be a huge Detroit filled with drug gangs ruling half of the cities and being disarmed and staying defenseless against the commies in leftshit in power.

thought that a great video and wanted more, browsed the vox channel and find found majority is liberal bs, dropped.

>Why would they even think of holding the Olympics in Brazil, of all places?

Because Brazil is a real multicultural country and the idiots wants to prove their point, that a multicultural country can be functional. Things are worst than media is saying.

>>Brazil is worse than South Africa

No. Rio, Bahia,northeast in fact are South Africa. But Brazil is a continent, and still there is humans here.

Is that the douche that has the american flag grill on his teeth? Good.