Why are Anglo and American NatSocs, White Nationalists etc. exclusively using German Iconography, uniforms and symbols?

Why are Anglo and American NatSocs, White Nationalists etc. exclusively using German Iconography, uniforms and symbols?

Is it because Anglos and Americans have contributed nothing and have no own culture?

I honestly see every Anglo and American NatSoc as a LARPer

they're a dying breed of akward Americanized natsoc, thankfully

>anglos and americans have contributed nothing and have no own culture?
>he types in english
>on the internet

I think its becuase they see it as a rally to the white race as a whole. But I agree that US nationalist should use their own flag, the Nazi symbol is reeked with ill omen

Anglos are Germanic you retard.

>exclusively
Uh you do realize the whole confederate flag has the same St. Anders flag as in the UK one right?

You just asked why the Naziboo subsect of the white nationalists look like Nazis, while ignoring the very anglo White Aryans, KKK, Know Nothings, Christian Identitists, Redemptionists and some small part of the Soverign Citizens.

I thought pol was just memeing with the Anglo vs Aryan thing but there are a ton of people who keep spamming it now and i dont think they know.

Roosevelt use to talk about the Anglosaxon might and how they are the best race in the world, meaning the English and Germanic settlers in America.

Hitler use to call the English their racial cousins.

the Anglosaxon thing of linking all the Germanic people into one group was a pretty common thing.

BTFO

why did the original nazis use mostly ROMAN iconography?

what are you going to rally around - the jewish cross?

Forgot pic

The fact that they're all fat and wearing ill-fitting uniforms is more triggering to me.

Anglos were kike puppets during the last conflict, their fascist attempts with Mosley aren't really that well known, that's why I think white nationalists tend to identify with Nazi Germany.

Savage.

It's because they can't spot a failed ideology.

Fucking traitors these neonazi scum, knowing full well are grandfathers fought and died to rid the world of these pricks. And they have the audacity to use the American flag gtfo

Any form of American nationalism that supports totally closed borders, kicking immigrants out, etc is just a sham anyway. The American identity is built around accepting the poor and downtrodden and building them into a part of something greater. The melting pot worked because it was a genuine melting pot, but the immigrants have to be willing to abandon their culture and their barbarism on the boat when they stop onto American soil. Multiculturalism is bullshit but so is this 100% xenophobic wannabe NatSoc ideology espoused by American """fascists"""

Eat shit. Our grandpas were cruelly lied to and used to further the agenda of hook nosed bankers with no nation or allegiance.

It is a great tragedy of history that so many good young men were sacrificed so that genetic leftovers could rule the world.

what is you path

It's called admiration.

Spot on Heini

I think that adhering to a GERMAN heritage is fucking pathetic

I understand being inspired by it, but simply copying it? Have you got no dignity?

This. Even though I hate America and Americans with a passion, if you are American but identify x (in this case German) before American, you are a parasite

>reserve image search
>result is a debate.com with the title "Should white supremacy be illegal?"

suicide desu

Redpill'd. This guy is correct.