So, what was the point of him? And why did they keep pretending he was playing someone important?

So, what was the point of him? And why did they keep pretending he was playing someone important?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/entertainment/2016/08/suicide-squad-is-scott-eastwood-in-rick-flagg-gq-edwards-spoilers-who-does-play-dick-grayson-spoilers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heavy.com/entertainment/2016/08/suicide-squad-is-scott-eastwood-in-rick-flagg-gq-edwards-spoilers-who-does-play-dick-grayson-spoilers/

Basically Ayer just wrote in a small part for his friend.

Eye candy advertising

Clint's son.
Basically the only reason he gets roles. I haven't seen him do shit worth mentioning in any movie he has been in so far.

I was so hoping he was a stealth nemesis. Give a fake name of a character, then do a sweeping reveal that he had been various roles throughout the movie as a helping hand to the squad.

This. It couldve even been the mid-credit scene if they wanted that
In fact Tom and Batman were on good terms, he shouldvr been the one to give Bruce the dossiers

same reason they pretended drone pilot was GL or jena malone was batgirl in BvS
Hype up fanboys

What's he listed as in credits?

I heard that Tom Hardy was supposed to play the character

Wasn't he suppose to play Rick Flagg actually?

Tom Hardy was going to play Rick Flag

My favorite sheerly incompetent sequence in this movie.

>Flagg and the Skwad decide to hole up in the bar, Griggs and the rest of the team are literally nowhere to be seen

>after everyone has some masculine bonding we eventually cut to Croc suddenly talking to Griggs and the team who i guess were playing with themselves outside multiple blocks away while the character we care about were talking

The inconsistent number of SEALS are the best example of the terrible continuity, sometimes it looks as many as ten or maybe there's just Griggs and a couple others.

Yeah, he really should've been Tom Tresser.

Yet another example of wasted casting in the DCEU.

Lieutenant "GQ" Edwards.

Did he die when he set off the bomb?

I think so, maybe Croc super swim him out of the explosion but that's me stretching it

I wanted this to be the stinger a year ago.

>So, what was the point of him?
He was just a really good soldier, he gets more screentime because he's a lieutenant and not just a private. Oh and he seems tight with Flag
>And why did they keep pretending he was playing someone important?
The internet did and then they just went with it.

It had a two-second timer and he set it off by hand, what do you think?

The presence of the SEALs at all was just WTFery. Nothing says "send in a wholly deniable kill team" like surrounding them with absolutely undeniable spec ops.

No one pretended tho. Zack flat out said no batgirl and fags on Sup Forums kept thinking every pilot was hal

At this point, who knows? They basically cut an entire movie out of it so there's no way we can know WHAT was supposed to happen.

He is the leader of the squad.

Griggs wasnt with the team?

>The inconsistent number of SEALS are the best example of the terrible continuity, sometimes it looks as many as ten or maybe there's just Griggs and a couple others
Brudda what? there was 9 at the start in their group (10 if you include the dead pilot) and its slowly got less and less every action scene. Can you not count?

There is someone who said he would be Steve Trevor.

I think there was a rumor that he auditioned for the role of Steve Trevor, but then passed on it. But it seems like the studio was the one that passed on him I'd imagine. Some people thinking he passed made it seem like he then took another DC role instead of the Trevor one.

>>Flagg and the Skwad decide to hole up in the bar, Griggs and the rest of the team are literally nowhere to be seen
Griggs was a fucking correctional officer in Belle Reve, he wasn't a member of the team.

Is Nemisis the guy that cucked Rick Flagg?

he blows himself up to keep with the name of the movie?

He didn't. Dick Grayson fags just started saying he was going to be him for no fucking reason.

It's almost as if they had Will Smith spell it out to you that everything was going to be pinned on the Squad if things went bad in case you couldn't remember that earlier in the film Waller said they'd be plausible deniability if things went bad. If you paid attention you'd have noticed the Squad wasn't even there to stop Enchantress, the other group of special forces was there for that.

No one was pretending he was anyone important other than people spreading rumours saying "oh my god! He's Deathstroke!" or other dumb shit.

He's terrible. Supposedly he's a huge asshole too. A lot of people are speculating The Rock is talking about him in pic related.

>#ZeroToleranceForCandyAsses

Well, Clint Eastwood is a bit of a douche as well, so maybe is genetics.