Are they right?

Are they right?

Is Reddit Player One essential redditcore to be discarded like other le ebin pop culture xD references films such as The Martian, Guardians of the Galaxy and Baby Driver?

It's annoying you had to do the "le ebin reddit bait" because the book is genuinely worse than anyone could've believed.

We could've had a great thread, but you just wanted to bait, because you didn't know what you were getting in to.

the holy grail of pop culture
sounds like avatar all over again

>“I wish someone had just told me the truth right up front, as soon as I was old enough to understand it. I wish someone had just said: “Here’s the deal, Wade. You’re something called a ‘human being.’ That’s a really smart kind of animal. Like every other animal on this planet, we’re descended from a single-celled organism that lived millions of years ago. This happened by a process called evolution, and you’ll learn more about it But trust me, that’s really how we all got here. There’s proof of it everywhere, buried in the rocks. That story you heard? About how we were all created by a super-powerful dude named God who lives up in the sky? Total bullshit. The whole God thing is actually an ancient fairy tale that people have been telling one another for thousands of years. We made it all up. Like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. “Oh, and by the way … there’s no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny. Also bullshit. Sorry, kid Deal with it.”
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

Baby Driver isn't a "le ebin pop culture XD references" film, it's an old-fashioned getaway driver thriller. There's a joke about Michael Myers and a joke about Monsters Inc. but those are the only blatant pop culture references.

I have no idea what you are saying, you are too deep into clickbaity bullshit it is like you are speaking a language I do not know

>>>/reddit/

there was nothing wrong with the OP (and its right), perhaps you just need to lurk more you faggot

>pic
What was the point of all that? I kept reading thinking it'd be explained, but it wasn't. Not on that page at least.

This. If anything, Baby Driver is Wright's LEAST ebin pop culture film. Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead references are a dime a dozen on Reddit.

Nah you don't get to call it reddit

for fucking years we've had Sup Forums users raving about it and posters asking for a film on here

Well video games are a Redditor manchild hobby so that makes sense.

>for fucking years we've had Sup Forums users raving about it and posters asking for a film on here

I've been browsing Sup Forums since before this garbage book was published and not once did I see a thread hoping it would be turned into a film

WTF is a KFC Breakfast Bucket?

It sounds even lower than a Rustlers™ Burger

>continue to lurk here so you can become subhuman pseudo intellectuals like us!

No thanks you rank fucking turd, enjoy destroying your life with twitter screen caps and EBIN CIA MAY MAYS.

Looked amazing to me, never heard about the book. Also Stephen Motherfucking Spielberg. You don't miss Spielberg kino.

>it's a guy from reddit wants to discuss reddit on Sup Forums episode

Something a twitter edgelord thought Patton Oswalt might say, so he tweeted it for redddittt

The MMO everybody plays in the """book""" has a massive puzzle in it. The guy who made the game loved reddit-tier 80's bullshit and everybody thinks knowing dumb faggot shit inside and out will help you solve the puzzle and get whatever the fuck prize is at the end.

If you see nothing wrong in opening a thread with a screenie of some nobodies on Twitter or substituting words with leddit I must ask you to fucking die.

pleb levels are off the charts

Holy cringe.

its like stranger things on steroids

That's curious.
Everyone on /tg/ hates it whenever it comes up.

Can anyone's who has read it confirm what they say about it; it's a shallow waste of time that sucks its own dick for knowing scifi/fantasy references that anyone with the slightest interest in the subject would be well aware of?

shut up and take my upvotes!

[User was gifted Sup Forums gold for this post]