Based corsicans are close to retaliate

Shitskins attacked a couple corsicans on a beach (including a pregnant woman and children) with knifes and axes yesterday.

Today, 500 corsicans from the village regrouped in Bastia in order to show who are the bosses here, the situation is very close to a riot and there is some violences

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/08/14/01016-20160814ARTFIG00127-tensions-en-haute-corse-apres-une-violente-rixe.php

Remember also that the FLNC warned the shitskins to keep quiet, but they didn't, the FLNC will probably retaliate.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/355890-corsica-mass-brawl-injured/
eastessence.com/islamic-clothing/modest-swimwear
youtu.be/Q6omsDyFNlk
khazaria.com/genetics/corsicans.html
bbc.com/news/science-environment-36150502
youtube.com/watch?v=FRDb1YvQ9Xw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rt.com/news/355890-corsica-mass-brawl-injured/

Sounds like the muslim lads were just defending themselves?

>the flag of Corsica depicts the head of a decapitated moor
>"refugees" somehow think it's a good idea to start shit there

>sandnigger on sandnigger violence who cares?
Corsicans are terrorists tier welfarequeens, spitting on touristes while they are the only source of revenue on this shitskin island...

no the muslims attacked a family with axes, knives and harpoons just because someone took a a picture of their whores

God bless Corsica.
The fact that these muslims carry machetes and axes when they go to the fucking beach tells us that they are having their mind on war 24/7. They are ready.

Maybe if you acted more like them you wouldn't be filled with niggers.

RT article makes it sound like they said "don't take pictures of us" and they were set upon by 40 people

I mean there is nothing stopping you from taking your local ak or ar and show Muslims who is the boss here.

>some creepy faggot took a picture of your girl
>ask the Guy to cease and delete it because muh privacy
>man refuses ans start menacing your whole family then burn your car and harm a pregnant relative
> you call your family to help you
>the do the same
>Massive fight ensue
Brown on brown violence so typical of méditerranan temper

Proves that Italian blood is more fit to resist the Muslim, then the filthy French Mischlings

You're just jelly because you wish you had balls like theirs.

eastessence.com/islamic-clothing/modest-swimwear

This isn't Sup Forums. There are IDs here.

Ta gueule

Burned mosquees incoming ?

Corsicans are genetically middle eastern like Cypriots though they don't have negroid admixture like maghrebian niggers, anyway since corsica is under french occupation they will be pacified if they try anything by your govy.

Neither corsican scum or morrocan filth belongs to the white race they are shitskins alike. The more the fight between non huwhites the better it is...

Well french are around 40-50% middle eastern too(neolithic farmer migrations)

I'm more white than u Pedro/Tyrone
Indeed very few différences between corsican sandnigger and morrocan/algérien trash

Your "divide et impera" doesn't work ahmed.
Corsican are one of the only based people in France.

Non whites = non french
Demande a un mec du FLNC si il se sent français... Bref les corses partagent avec les bougnouls la haine de la France... Ces cons là ont plein d'avantages fiscaux, sont un fardeau pour la France.

>Corsicans aren't white
youtu.be/Q6omsDyFNlk

She would be considered mexican in the USA.

Yeah them carrying such weapons to a beach is quite interesting.

Corsicans are mostly middle eastern but they don't the negroid admixture(20-36% for north africans) that's the main difference.

Are Corsicans much different in attitude towards mudshits than the rest of France, you don't hear about stuff like this in other parts of France

Man, freedom for Corsica from french rule. France are colonising them shitskins and try to impose degeneracy on them. The Corsicans are resisting.

my fucking dick hngh

No. She looks like the average guido type woman where I live. Meh-tier boyish hips. Would not bangm.

Corsicans are semitic so probably more agressive than regular although other french also have substantial neloithic levantine admixture.

she looks nothing like a mexican

clearly you haven't see how "white" americans in all major cities look.

protip: typically the only people with light hair and eyes in major cities are first generation immigrants.

neolithic levantines were white

Oh fuck, Corsicans.

Even I know not to start shit there.

>Demande a un mec du FLNC si il se sent français
>se sent français

Gauchiste spotted

Les corses ne sont pas des français pour ête français il faut avoir du sang français et pas se sentir français qui ne veut strictement rien dire.

>Bref les corses partagent avec les bougnouls la haine de la France... Ces cons là ont plein d'avantages fiscaux, sont un fardeau pour la France.

Ils sont européens et ils ne risquent pas nous égorger ou de nous décapiter contrairement aux bougnoules.

>Even I

Who are you?

>60%

True.

She's ugly compared to most Mexicans I know.

Really? There are a ton of people with blonde hair and blue eyes where I live

t. southerner

Racial demographics of my country don't change the fact you're attracted to brown people. That's your hangup.

Here, have an average American white girl.

I used to get in fights for fun when I was young and retarded. But somehow they always told me that on Corsica you don't fight just one idiot, you fight his entire family.

And they hold grudges for generations.

sliding

>you're attracted to brown people.

Where did I praise her beauty. I only said she looks like a mexican from US perspective. This also agrees that a typical girl is like you showed me.

>Where did I praise her beauty?

typo

Why would you assume what we think about Mexicans? They're a conpendium of rape genes from across the planet. When Spain purged the Moriscos and Ottomans from their lands, the Moriscos were forced into ships destined for the New World in order to conquer it with minimal Spainish casualties. Genetically they were half Moor, half Spanish at most. So...the conquistadors were at MOST 50% European. Knowing this, why would you assume I would think, or any American would think brown people are white?

Stick to waffles, you faggots are good at waffles, also harboring corrupt globalist warlords.

:^)

Les corses n'ont pas de sang français, ne sont pas blancs et tu prends leur défense bougnoule que tu est...
>all méditerranean races(shitskins) are a threat to the existance of the whites

Is RT down or something?

khazaria.com/genetics/corsicans.html

Polish dumbass needs to stop his parroting of Corsicans being Semitic, as you can see in here, Corsicans are more similar to continental Italians, which are majority R1ab

>France invades and crushes Corsican dreams of independence
>Centuries later, a smug Frenchman mocks them for not helping out their occupier
It's like pottery

>Invades
>Corsica is bought

''white'' is unscientific term and neolithic humans didn't have modern caucasoid phenotype.
Ice Age human clearly not white looking in modern sense bbc.com/news/science-environment-36150502

They were very similar to modern arabs however modern arabs have negroid and australoid admixture so they were whiter modern easterners but looked similar to modern samaritans(purest middle eastern with least admixture) and saudis without negroid.
Modern middle easterners are EEF+ENF+CHG+east african+west african(Niger-congo)+ANE+proto WHG+UHG+small small amounts of WHG and some kind of austroloid. Neolithic were around 65% ENF(something like 70% basal+30% proto west eurasian)+35% UHG(dome kind of relative of WHG).

kek you didn't understand at all what I said. I don't know if you're just trying to mess up this thread.

>Corsicans are genetically middle eastern like Cypriots
And that's probably why they aren't cucked like most frogs.

Samaritans look like this though keep in mind they have less WHG than EEF farmers, even so they should have more modern(more similar to europeans) phenotype than neolithics.

I understand, I am reminding you that no matter who or what you post from that part of the world they're a shitskin rapebaby byproduct of the Ottoman occupation of Europe. By DEFAULT you're attracted to brown people.

They never got to where my ancestors are all from. So, at least there's that.

That's a myth. Genoa had virtually no control over Corsica, them "selling" Corsica was basically just giving permission to invade

>In 1729 the Corsican Revolution for independence began, first led by Luigi Giafferi and Giacinto Paoli, and later by Paoli's son, Pasquale Paoli. After 26 years of struggle against the Republic of Genoa (plus an ephemeral attempt to proclaim in 1736 an independent Kingdom of Corsica under the German adventurer Theodor von Neuhoff), the independent Corsican Republic was proclaimed in 1755 under the leadership of Pasquale Paoli and remained sovereign until 1769, when the island was conquered by France. The first Corsican Constitution was written in Italian (the language of culture in Corsica until the middle of the 19th century) by Paoli.

>The Corsican Republic was unable to eject the Genoese from the major coastal fortresses (Calvi and Bonifacio). After the Corsican conquest of Capraia, a small island of the Tuscan Archipelago, in 1767, the Republic of Genoa, exhausted by forty years of fighting, decided to sell the island to France which, after its defeat in the Seven Years' War, was trying to reinforce its position in the Mediterranean, and in 1768 with the Treaty of Versailles the republic ceded all its rights on the island. After an initial successful resistance culminating with the victory at Borgo, the Corsican republic was crushed by a large French army led by the Count of Vaux at the Battle of Ponte Novu. This marked the end of Corsican sovereignty. Despite triggering the Corsican Crisis in Britain, whose government gave secret aid, no foreign military support came for the Corsicans. However, nationalist feelings still ran high. Despite the conquest, Corsica was not incorporated into the French state until 1789.

That is what immediately came to my mind when I saw his post

Always remember, that our flag can be traced back to the 12th century and most probably depicts the garment of Duke Leopold V. of the Babenberger, soaked in muslim blood except one small band in the middle, were he wore his belt that held his sword.

>Ottoman Empire
>A pic of Roman empire
Murican Education at his best everyone.

They attacked one guy who took photos of women in burkinis.

>Ottoman Empire

Jesus Christ........

Notice arrows to prehistoric middle easr.

Reminder :

youtube.com/watch?v=FRDb1YvQ9Xw

kek

So your King/Prince didn't fail to remove kebab way back in the day? From what I know of it you could only get a small portion out of Valencia. So...what's it like to be Arabian?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morisco

By the way Samaritans are around 70% basal eurasian.

>cyprus
>not cucked
ask them how the turkish tourists are enjoying the north

That Cyprus continues to try to appease the Turks while half their island is under Turkish occupation amuses me

That escalated quickly.

Please, stop, read some European history if you want to discust about it burguer friend, there are plenty of wars and empires stories in it.
Here, you can start with this
>Reconquista
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista

K.... Wait what's Corsica?

Time to start shooting

>you cannot reason with invaders

>Ottoman Empire
>is actually HRE picture

murica

What the fuck are you talking about in the first place? Ottomans had absolutely no influence in Spain. Most of the moors in Spain were berbers from the various Moroccan Berber empires reigning on North Africa at the time

Get your history right, faggot

Wasn't talking about Cyprus, was talking about Corsica.
Cyprus is a tiny island, they can't do shit against hordes of roaches.

That's not the HRE you fucking retard it's just the Roman Empire.

> trying to correct someone
> wrong anyway

Why should I stop when the product of Ottoman rape was never removed from Spain? I don't care about which religious belief is now practiced OR if Islam was outright banned for a short period of time. The FACTS remain that the Ottoman rape babies were never kicked out...only some went to the New World (Americas) to plunder silver/gold. Period.

Again, I MUST insist on asking you, as the genetic end result of rampant and savage rape, how do you feel KNOWING a huge portion of your genetics are Saharan African?

I genuinely want to know...

Is it a subtle difference say, like, you prefer rice pilaf to paella?

I confused them, my bad
point still stands

No it doesn't, it shows you're retarded too

Triggered.

You're also brown though so your posts don't matter to me. Factually any Spanish post is nigger-tier doodoo anyway.

Build waffle.

>spain
>ottoman rape babies
learn history idiot

Corsicans show us the way on how do you treat muslims, and a couple of shills fuck up the thread with their "are corsicans white?" shit.

>Ottoman
God dammit, stop making Americans look like retards.

See
Read the thread before posting Germanic rape baby scum. Thanks.

Read name, dumb murican

How does admitting an error on a single word prove I'm retarded?

Right now you're like a nigger talking about civilization...Well, you're probably one, cause I doubt some white murican can't be so dumb.

North or South American? Which country? You should know Spain was cucked into oblivion during the 1,000 year Islamic occupation of Europe.

>what's it like to be Arabian?
>Berbers
>arab

Goddamn you're dumb.

inb4 "all shitskins are the same"

>talking about ottomans again

It's 100% impossible for you to be European purely considering the amount of time Spain was occupied. Fuck, you were the crowning jewel in their caliphate. Why deny your ancestry?

Ottomans = Turks
Moors = Arabs
They're different ethnic groups. Turks are inbreds between Slav/Circassian rapebabies, Mongolians and Persians. Arabs are the Jew's shitskin cousins.

Yes, Spain was cucked. That said, Spain was cucked by Berbers, not Turks. The Ottomans only ever broke into Eastern Europe. They never reached Spain, and they most definitely never reached Belgium.

Moroccan people are sandniggers, yes. Berbers were sandniggers. Why do you keep denying it? Do you hate paella THAT much?

Is Corsica getting their very own IRA?

Again, shut up and read the people correcting you, because I doubt you can read a History book.

>All sandniggers are Arab