Animals do not have rights. Prove me wrong

Animals do not have rights. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_on_Animal_Welfare
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/45/contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one has rights, you egalitarian primitive

Obviously. Dogs are disgusting too.

Man has rights. Natural rights. Animals do not.

Thank you, but I still love puppers.

I've been bitten by them before, cunts

I agree Porgtuese people should not have rights.

theres no such thing as natural rights, all rights are fabrications of society.

Your right Portuguese do not have rights.

>Prove me wrong
Can't because you're right. Animals are property, property doesn't have rights.
Dogs are great, ya mudslime faggot

Only dogs.

neither do humans. I would love nothing more then to see the entire human race locked in cages and devoured.

Animals do not have rights. Animal cruelty laws exist to punish people for making other people feel bad by causing pain to animals

Edgy

What about wild animals? they are not anyone property, without animals we would have no functional ecosystems, or oxygen on this planet.

If all the fish die we have no plants in the ocean that contribute to almost half of the worlds oxygen.

Plus from a lawful standpoint in the UK animals have rights as you can go to prison for animal cruelty.

We protect the ecosystem because we are dependent on the ecosystem.

>Plus from a lawful standpoint in the UK animals have rights as you can go to prison for animal cruelty.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
SAGE'D MLAD

In all civilized nations like mine, there are laws againts animal suffering and people treating animals like shit.

sorry if there's not such laws in portugal or in your muslim country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Declaration_on_Animal_Welfare

>pol having a clue on the topics they speak

You came to the wrong country.

"Welfare" is not "rights". Additionally, this is a PROPOSAL which has not been accepted despite being around for years.

Any country in which animals can be owned and consumed and it's legal and nobody gives a shit is one in which animals do not have rights. Which s fine.

The act was put in place to promote the welfare of animals, it also includes conditions and practices that were made illegal due to unnecessary suffering of animal such as docking of tails.

That is give animals lawful rights, even those bred to be slaughtered.

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/45/contents

kys, Ahmed

Animals have rights and lefts.

universal declaration of animal rights unesco 1978

what's the problem with americans being retarded as fuck.

animal right activists has been fighting for animal rights since mid 1800.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights
Here.

And if you disagree, keep in mind, some people WILL arrest you and/or kill you if you violate these rights, making them enforced.

90% of the time animals are property. There are laws protecting them.

>tfw no pupper of my own

women were also though of property once.

just wait until we have labs producing meat.
also meat production produces more methane than cars and is a big factor for global warming.

I'm not even a vegan and I do agree meat production is harmfull to the enviroment.

So you migrated to one of the most pro-dog countries in the world?

Spics like yourself don't have rights. Prove me wrong.

Animals have rights. Prove me wrong.

> material for thought - China and sparrows

Hello Muhammad

t. Alberto Barbosa

Game rules.

Nature has rules.