Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKZPgGbUuX0
grrm.livejournal.com/544709.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Dmcb0bclcN8
youtube.com/watch?v=glPLTNuhfxA#t=6m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2rd for the biggest sellout in all of westeros

>Whether WINDS or the first volume of FIRE AND BLOOD will be the first to hit the bookstores is hard to say at this juncture, but I do think you will have a Westeros book from me in 2018... and who knows, maybe two. A boy can dream...

>Manwoody!
>King!

REEEEEEEE

Sixth for Aegon Targaryen

>Current Mood: quixotic

don't get your hopes up

daily reminder that Renly ruined everything.

It's going to be that fucking Targ book.

I'm actually pretty excited

youtube.com/watch?v=vKZPgGbUuX0

grrm.livejournal.com/544709.html

Based GRRM!

More Targaryen history like "Rogue Prince" and stuff like that in 2018 instead of TWoW!

Woo!

So grrm re-confirms he has more than -0- pages written but hasn't finished the book yet.

Wow. thanks for nothing.

Trips confirm

guys why isnt the editor's name in big bold writing on the book cover? Grrm told me its ok when he does it on Wildcards...

Based Jons saviour at the wall thread

Thank you, OP

Being few month away for the last 4 years.

Now, i do believe him that his first priority is the quality of the book.

But he could have sheared with us what happened that he is 4 years late on finishing it.

I'm honestly curious about the reason behind the delay.

His bitten off more than he could chew and the Winds of Winter will be a awful piece of GoT / pleddit fan fan service.

It took him six years to write aDwD

FUCK OFF WITH THE FIRE AND BLOOD BOOK FUCK OFF WITH YOUR TARDGARYEN OBSESSION FUCK OFF JUST FUCK OFF IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS WRITE ABOUT TARDSHIST THEN JUST FUCKIGN SAY THIAT INSTEAD OF STRINGING EVERYONE ALONG AND STILL PRETENDING YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHIGN ELSE EXCEPT THOSE MARY SUES YOU FUCKING FAT HACK FAT FUCK

it's the short story

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

fucking cunt

BEST BOY

like it or not, grrm is the biggest name involved with wildcards. He's the draw. Don't get mad at him because he's the only reason any of that shit gets bought.

>But he could have sheared with us
He could have but but you know that would have left him even more unwilling to work

daily reminder that Ned + Ashara Dayne = Jon and if you believe R_L=J you need to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dmcb0bclcN8

WoW should be ready to given 75% of it is just gonna be the shit he had to cut from DwD.

>a thousand page description of snow blowing across graves
Who buried them?

grrm is never finishing the books just deal with it, the series have become bigger than him and there's just no way his next book can hit the street and not receive monster criticism.

got belongs to BASED d&d now

youtube.com/watch?v=glPLTNuhfxA#t=6m28s

Here's Sanderson describing GRRM's writing style. You'll have to go back to 2:30 if you want to see him actually talk about grrm

how so?

Cold hands.

How likely do you think it is that this theory will happen?

NO MUH LEGACY

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

shearing sheep is taxing work for a beginner. Now add in the fact he's dealing with fans and he's a morbidly obese 70 year old man that shit would kill him.

What if Stannis returns as a wight

Ned + Ashara = Jon
Aerys + Lyanna = Young Griff
Serra + Illyrio = Daenerys
Aerys + Joanna = Twins

>tfw GRRM hasn't written a single page of WoW that hasn't already been released.

>Serra + Illyrio = Daenerys

no idea where this is coming from

Why does Reddit hate Preston so much?

>crackpot theories
>stupid opinions
>hater
>bitching about the show all the time

will you crop that fucking picture already

Jesus, i so hope this the truth. just throw them a finale fuck.

because muh artist credit and hating the show

Pretty high, then they'll wear the Frey insignia to gain access to Winterfell. It's pretty clear Manderly is holding back forces considering he has been putting every boy tall enough to hold a spear into his army.

>war of several kings
>have to choose between an autist or his gaylord brother
eh i'd prob go with the young wolf

Jon is obviously Ashara daynes son

Ned brown of hair
Ned's brothers and father brown of hair
Ned's sister brown of hair
Ned's children with cat brown + 1 red

Jon Snow Black hair. He's more likely to be one of Roberts Bastards than a fucking TargStark

Brienne didn't kill Stannis, she gave him to the Great Other as a sacrifice so that he could bring back Cat as LSH

No

Brandon + Wylla = Jon
Ned + Ashara = Dany and (f)Aegon
Aerys + Joanna = Jamie and Cersei
Illyrio + Serra = Edric Dayne
Rhaegar + Lyanna = Darkstar = the real Aegon = Azor Ahai

>yfw the man who started the entire westeros plotline of the ASOIAF
>the man who drove the lannisters and starks to conflict in the first place
>The one who everyone has hype for more scheming in the vale in the books
>is going to be killed by fucking arya and sansa in a completely redundant fashion

>Aerys + Joanna = Twins

can;t remember but wasn't the timeline out for this theory or was that Tyrion?

Aerys + Lyanna = Young Griff

A 14 year old girl who was never near Aerys? Not heard this one

>Serra + Illyrio = Daenerys

You mean Young Griff?

youtube.com/watch?v=_fA1nAFAYOI

How a normal well adjusted person handles the new season
>goes to a bar to watch the premiere
>sees it as an opportunity to get out and maybe bump elbows with a couple qt's
>gets a little into it and even cheers a few times
>realizes it isn't perfect but embraces and celebrates GoT as a cultural phenomenon
>rewatches it later and gets hit in the feels by the scene with the hound
>is capable of suspending disbelief for a few moments to overlook some minor inconsistencies

How Sup Forums handles the new season
>watches the premiere alone
>hates it
>hates everything
>fucking fat beta cuck millennial shits
>>forgot about dragon glass
>fucking jew writers jewed up grrm's masterpiece
>>hurr they left dragon stone unguarded
>really needed to see another boring siege featuring characters who haven't been introduced yet

"Whether WINDS or the first volume of FIRE AND BLOOD will be the first to hit the bookstores is hard to say at this juncture, but I do think you will have a Westeros book from me in 2018... and who knows, maybe two. A boy can dream..."

I saying first lads, ADOS won't see day's light. The only conclusion for AISOAF will be through the GOT fan-fic tier conclusion, so get ready lad.

>Rhaegar + Lyanna = Darkstar = the real Aegon = Azor Ahai

Darkstar possible but AA?! kek, was your mouth out.

Or rather:
Rhaegar + Lyanna = (f)Aegon
Rhaegar + Elia = Darkstar = the real Aegon = Azor Ahai

can you cunts just stay over there.

Illyrio + Varys = Young Griff

Varys is a woman, and a Blackfyre posing as a fat eunuch. Fatties can look androgynous, and Varys is sometimes referenced as very feminine.

Remember when GRRM said TWoW would come out in October 2015?

Good times.

stannis lads

darkstar = euron = daario

He's not only the most dangerous man in Dorne, he's also the most dangerous man in the World. A real badass. No one could stand against.

When normies are out there mingling with other normies and then going back to their place to have raw unprotected sex and nutting inside a wet and tight vagina multiple times while I'm at home shitposting in /got/ about how much I hate the episode and then jacking off alone afterwards.

Who's REALLY winning?

How can Varys be a woman if he's actually a merling?

timeline is left open. they seem to confine the possibility to the wedding night or state that joanna never returned to kings landing when it says she seldom visited. it's left open and trying to figure out if it works due to a supposed timeline is pointless.

I was fucking about with serra + illyrio but she's definately a blackfyre and has more blackfyre influences than young griff.

young griff isn't a blackfyre I'd say because the author seems to want you to think it first time reading.

but daenerys has the most blackfyre influences.

she's literally named after daemon blackfyre the firsts lover daenerys daughter of aegon. is bound to the black dragon out of her three dragons ( black dragon is house sigil for blackfyres ) her black dragon breathes black fire.

she has stallion horselord imagery. after daemon was denied daenerys he wed 'rohanne' ( lord of the rings horselord people ) and his key supporter was bittersteel whos sigil was the stallion with dragon wings.

and well you know daenerys is the khaleesi of the horselords etc. also irony being supported by barristen

post yfw darkstar is jon's twin

i prefer their episode review than preston desu

>daenerys has the most blackfyre influences

WUT

>get on this guys level.

So Varys isn't a squid monster, his a women.

KANG N SHEEEIT of the andals and the first men, lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm

>that retarded look on the fattie in the center of the screen
She's not watching it, she's waiting for the moment she's meant to react for the camera

>six captcha tests to post a pointless comment
fuck this i'm going to bed

When does the new episode air in BST

it airs in 1 hour from this post tomorrow

Who here is /targaryen loyalist/?

>tall, blond, beautiful
>can ride dragons
>dragonlords
>descends of elite dragonlord family from the greatest empire the world ever see
>don't mate with people outside the family to keep the blood pure
>unify the seven kingdoms
>build the greastest city in westeros
>broghut peace to entire realm

WHat is your excuse to not be a loyalist?

nah varys is the son or grandson of aerion brightflame. the show gives a bit of an egg to this like they did with mances and arthurs last words when he speaks with oberyn about his desires or whatever.

varys claims to tyrion he worked his way up in myr but is shocked when oberyn claims he is from lys and stuns varys claiming he went out of his way to lose the accent entirely and oberyn states he has an ear for that too.

egg and aemons older brother was exiled and went to lys and sired children there before death by drinking wildfire.

he also snuck into eggs room to threaten him about making him into a eunuch who we could marry as a sister wife and thats how the last of his line dies. by become a eunuch.

but yea varys is clearly a bright flame and the 'bright' dragon in quathes prophecy

God. Imagine Darkstar and Jon riding side-by-side, the wind blowing in their hair as they rode, the sun kissing their delicate skin. Together they'd rule the Seven Kingdoms like a pair of benevolent and handsome philosopher kings. It's some real powerful imagery.

02:00 am tomorrow

>What if Stannis returns as a wight

We all become Night King shit posters

they are literally anime characters that the whole series would be better without

Do you think decapitation causes death? If your answer was yes, then you have acknowledged Stannis's death.

F

someone needs to update this with the dragonglass thing and the greyjoy rebellion

>bitching about the show all the time
you answered your own question?

reddit loves the show, and most of all the love Jon Snu and Preston shits on him once in a while.

So are you kinds?

Are you saying George is wrong for being a Targfag?

Unless decapitation didn't occur.
Poor logic.

>implying stannis doesn't become the new winter king and is purified by John

you are good for this world user.

Stannis exists.

I guess she hit that tree and gave up, and Stannis limped away.

>logic

That or she forgave him after she saw him in that state.

Good riddance

S

>defending stannis after he bbq'd his daughter over a hunch that it might bring better weather

wew

>maybe bump elbows with a couple qt's
Vid unrelated... right?

>gets a little into it and even cheers a few times
Can't cheer too much this will trigger rape victims for some reason.

>minor inconsistencies
kek

Is there anything more pathetic than an autistic who has confused a secondary antagonist for a primary protagonist and who refuses to admit he was killed off 2 years ago?

are you guys implying stannis didn't die?

If there is a chance, I will start watching again

Reminder eating dragon glass cures grey scale.

stannis wasn't only killed but his body was raped from passerby survivors and eventually eaten by the local animals

She decided to do what her actual duty was supposed to be and try to save sansa.

just kidding stannis is dead