WTF i hate guns now

WTF i hate guns now

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1440694490
youtube.com/watch?v=NPPz6i8_nbQ
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt most manboys who own guns are funny.

And then this happend to the poor defenseless white girl who thought the world is a good place.
liveleak.com/view?i=beb_1440694490

>I doubt most manboys who own guns are funny.

They're not, but we laugh our asses off at them behind their backs.

You know I've never met an actual anti guns. Do people like this actually exist?

I don't understand this, why would you give someone who wants to rob, rape and/or murder you a fighting chance?

WTF I hate real men now.

They made a movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=NPPz6i8_nbQ

BECAUSE ITS FAIR

Depends on how you define Anti-Gun. I think fully automatic weapons and magazines in excess of 10 rounds should be illegal to own and illegal to sell. But I also own a hunting rifle. Does this make me Anti-Gun?

WTF I'm gay now.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
SAGE !

Yes.

Derp Derp

Yes. Yes it does.

Yea you gun grabbing kike

That makes you a fudd

Makes you a faggot homosex m8

>implying most bitches aren't attracted to the masculine nature of a gun owner

I've literally never met a woman that wasn't a tumblr-tier SJW that was against guns. At most, they seem to recognize guns as scary, but the best means of defending oneself.

it makes you naive, what happens when the power goes out and 300 niggers roll up on your neighborhood? gonna be like, "gee so glad we only have 10 round mags, we might survive this after all teehee"

>magazines in excess of 10 rounds should be illegal
Why? How is that worse than 11 or 12?

Isn't the first rule of warfare aside from information and deception to never ever fight a fair fight?
Always skew it in your favor?

Fucking fudds get out!

REEEEEEEEEEE

ONLY POLICE AND MILITARY

But she has the perfect holster for my gun... Why does she fight me?

Hello turbofudd.

>He's perfect in every way but he likes guns, so it wasnt meant to be

t. No woman ever

>Do people like this actually exist?

nope, I've never met one, they just repeat the news until you remind them the anti gun bills are the exact ones Hitler passed then they're like oh yeah fuck that

What did she mean by this?

any woman who lectures others on what it means to "be a man" belongs in a garbage can

>Depends on how you define pedophile. I think fucking newborns to 4 years old should be illegal. But I also fuck 7 year olds. Does this make me a pedophile?

>He actually posted it

What an absolute mad man

How can women tell us what it means to be manly if they haven't got penises?

>all the angry replies to this post

Why do so many Americans worship guns? Banning automatic weapons isn't unreasonable at all you morons.

is this her marvel audition?

>implying I'm interested in anti-gun women

>Does this make me Anti-Gun?

yes, no capacity restrictions at all, zero, really full auto should be available and no licensing or checking of any nature is legal

the incentive to not do murderous shit with a weapon should be that the likeliness of return fire resulting in death is 100%

then there will be no gun violence, and nobody will need to carry a gun, except the extremely wealthy to protect their diamonds

Good, tell the nigger you're fighting to leave his 7 friends at home and see how that works out.

"I didn't being my gun thus time so have your homies sit this one out for all fairness please. 1v1 me.

right?

Kill yourself, my man.

>leaf

Me too kaffir

Not an argument.

It does.
You think an inanimate object should be illegal, because it makes you uncomfortable, while being just fine with YOUR inanimate object, because of a few minor dimensional differences.

At best you are a useful idiot for the gun control scum. At worst you are a fifth columnist.

>The only argument I have against firearms is that they are scary looking
>Now I am going to use the only valuable thing a woman has to force my husband to give up his right to bear arms
*gets raped by nigger*
>How could someone do that to such smart people? At least we don't have guns :^))))

do we have any

gun owners who bought their first gun in part for the protection of their woman

here?

Yes. It is unreasonable. Unconstitutional, in fact.

>t. fudd

No one worships them. You're projecting.

Banning automatic weapons is completely unreasonable. They are virtually never used in crime.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

wut?

>mfw wrong picture

>correct picture

>fully automatic weapons have been illegal in the United States of America since 1934
and they let you own a weapon?

Thank you, senpai.

>creepy
Fuck these progressives and their use of buzzwords to try and demonize their opponents.

Not illegal, jut heavily taxed and regulated.

I think bigger than 30 should be restricted, e.g. get a permit

Lose the gun, buy a chainsaw.

No, it makes you an idiot.

Took it like a champ

Meanwhile she worked for Dan ''What's his name again'' Schneider

>fully automatic weapons
>10 rounds+ mags should be illegal

No it makes you a fool.

Assault rifles cannot be aquired by civilians liegally.

A magazine is a box with a steelspring and made to be exchanged fast. What would be achieved with banning them except killing off IPSC and fucking with law abiding citizens aside from nothing.

Mount the chainsaw to your gun

delete this, my waifu is pure ;_;

BUT DON'T YOU WANT TO DATE A NICE DEMOCRAT WOMAN?

I don't think the OP is Miranda Cosgrove

I've dated more girls who thought it was hot that I sleep with a shotgun next to my bed and practice my God-given conceal carry rights when in public than girls who have a problem with it

>stupid leaf is stupid again.

Assault rifles cannot be acquired by civilians.
What an idiot.

Those are mutually exclusive

Welp shit, an attractive girl said guns are bad, guess I need to throw mine away now. Sex rules us all.

A gun saved million of lives in the past and can save yours

Well, sure, because most criminals can't get one.

The occasions where they did can't be prevented by any means except a total ban, with even the military not allowed to use them any more. The Pulse shooter had one because his father's connections with Hillary's State Department gave him permission to buy and carry one, for example. He could have bought a rocket launcher, C-4, and any other military equipment he wanted as well, he just happened to choose not to and only got the SIG Sauer burst fire assault rifle he used.

I'll have order, sir.

Quads declare Gears of War will be real

Thanks for the check, I didn't even notice

Just cause people use the word creepy around you a lot doesn't make it a buzzword

I keep my gun and you keep your THANG

she'll be begging for a man with a gun when tyrone and his nigger buddies take turns raping her before they smash her head against the concrete.

Yes

Hitler laxed gunlaws kike

make your gun fire chainsaws.

also, nice quads. do you work out?

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

This would be a great way to exterminate dindus in stand your ground states. Just go to these places with concealed guns and open fire when they walk at you. You could make a TV show out of it damn.

>mfw record corrected

Kek has spoken, praise Him

It's a low budget film with a low budget cast. That whole film is being made to allow Hollywood to jerk itself off. Also, the minor character actors starring in the film get to pad their liberal credentials.