Why is my son blonde and blue eyed i have brown hair and eyes

why is my son blonde and blue eyed i have brown hair and eyes..

People are going to spout the "cuck" meme but that's just how genetics work, a child can have different coloured hair and eyes to both of their parents if they carry those genes.

I know, but brown eyes were always a characteristic in my family. Is it possible I carry reccesive alleles for the eye colour characteristic and they only expressed now?

Yes this is entirely possible. That's how fucking genetics work you beautiful user

>tfw Ancient Greeks return

>people with children browse Sup Forums
really makes me think
i thought everyone here was an edgy shutin in his early 20s

I had my doubts, I suppose if both me and my gf are heterozygotes for said characteristic and my ancestors were homozygotes then that's a possibility.

why is my wife's son black and i am white?

you probably carry those genes, that's just how it works. don't believe the "cuck" meme, that child is yours.

mixed children most of the time have mostly black characteristics

Are you sure you were not born blonde? I was and my hair darkened after 1 year

I don't know, but both my parents have brown hair and mine is dark brown. My gf is blonde but has brown eyes

Same happened to me. Both my parents are black-eyes and I have blue eyes.

I also had blonde hair at birth but by age 8 they had turned completely light brown, so the same might happen to your kid

kill him,its nordics trying to make you believe you were a blue eyed blond snownigger.
only brown eyed brown/black haired people are true MED

You must have an ancient bloodline komsu

Cuz, of, roman empire was Greek.

get a paternity test just in case

OP are you retarded? Yesterday you made a thread about being 13% Finnish and now you're wondering why your kid is blonde? Seriously? Put the pieces together.

that's not me, many greeks have 13% finnish blood

My mom has brown hair and blue eyes and my her husband has black hair and blue eyes. My half brother has blue eyes and is blonde. He was suspitious and had DNA tests made, but he really is his son. Skipped a generation from our grandma who is blonde.

>parents are your typical germanic looking
>blue & grey eyes
>i have dark hair and green eyes
But it's just how genetics work, sometimes a gene is recessive for generations

i think tons of kids have blue eyes that turn brown later

Both my parents are light skin. I was born black with green eyes but I turned blonde and blue eyed and white in my early teens. It’s just genetics.

How old is he?

Trust me OP it's yours, just make sure you raise the child well and provide everything you can for him, because he deserves it. I never even met your wife in my entire life personally definitely not but I bet she is a good woman too. Good luck with the child that is totally not mine

3 months

Go away underageb&, us olf people are in control of the internet now

Then he will get darker as he grows older. All babies have blonde/white hair and I think blue/gray eyes are standard as well

>All babies have blonde/white hair and I think blue/gray eyes are standard as well
Pekka that's not how it works outside of the Nordic countries holy shit

That happened to my grandparents with my uncle, don't worry, it's normal. You should only worry if he is a nigger.

Meds are still Europeans so it doesn't seem at all unlikely that the same would apply to them. The blue eyes thing can even occur in non white babies

Dark hair is not recessive, confront your parents.

>Meds are still Europeans

Why do you have to insult us, you fucking cunt eyed piece of yakshit

do nord cucks and wh*tes have an alive einstein ?

>polish
>white

Get a paternity test. There's a high chance that she cheated on you.

>That happened to my grandparents with my uncle, don't worry, it's normal
Meds trying to rationalize being cucked

s-sorry