Goddamnit Woodhouse! Now you dont get any dinner tonight!

Goddamnit Woodhouse! Now you dont get any dinner tonight!

He's supposed to eat cobwebs

He thinks he's people.

I wish they had made an Archer game.

It seems like they can do decent in more comical settings seeing how their Borderlands games was actually pretty good..

Telltale's products barely qualify as games. Please quit trying to pretend they're good.

Archer in the next Poker Night would suffice

They are good. They're not much of games, but as an experience they are very enjoyable

>Telltale Games
>games

This is video games post-Gone Home. What happened to this industry? Where did all the REAL games go?

back to Sup Forums my man

>dialog options
>DANGER ZONE
>DANGER ZONE
>DANGER ZONE
>choosing none of them and he still says it
>Lana will remember that.

i'm sad woodhouse is dead

I loved Tales from the Borderlands. Easily one of my favorites experiences.

I'm sure you did. What did you buy with the money they paid you to shill for it?

Å great meal from McDonald's! I have a succulent quarter pounder with cheese and washed the sandwich down with a refreshing coke a cola!

>Lana!
>LANA!
>LAANAAAAAAAA!

Or

>Wait, I had something for this
>Give them tinnitis
>Drink Glen Glengoolie Blue

Christ, this would work so well.
Get it together, Telltale.

VNs are considered games, user. Or don't you like 999, Virtue's Last Reward, or Zero Time Dilemma?

Actually, no, I really don't like them, nor do I consider them "real" games. I don't have any problem with people playing virtual choose your own adventure books, and theoretically the storytelling could even be compelling. I just think they're kind of shit, and only serve to dilute the rest of the medium when referred to as "games" rather than as their medium.

Plus the writing in Telltale's crap is... well... crap. I just don't find it compelling, because I know no matter what, it's all going to end the same anyway.

>having video game threads

Do you want Sup Forums? Because that's how you get Sup Forums.

Games aren't even a real concept, who cares. Just go play sports and feel better that you picked a better hobby.

Shush, user. Don't tell Sup Forums to stop shitposting. It's his only joy in life!

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE ELDER SCROLLS SERIES

Man, DOOM got released like, three months ago.

Okay, I laughed, this actually is me, and I don't even post on Sup Forums.

>who cares

Why is it never the person with valid arguments who winds up saying this? And sports are pleb tier entertainment, I'd rather go hiking. Mountains are pretty.

>YOU KILLED A HOOKER HARVEY!
>Call girl!
>NO, WHEN THEYRE DEAD THEYRE JUST HOOKERS!

>coke a cola

>BAWW I DON'T LIKE THIS VIDEO GAME STOP LIKING THEM RIGHT NOW
>valid arguments

Sup Forums please

Instead of the silent option just have it be Danger Zone, have some sort of secret if you use Danger Zone in every conversation.

why are people only drawing this comparison now? he has looked like archer since arkham city
in fact the arkham model looks way more like archer than this one

Hey, it's cool that you like choose your own adventure books. I'm not asking you to quit liking them. I'm just calling them crappy things that aren't games.

of course its important to remember, choose your own adventure stuff actually has multiple endings.
so this is barely even one of those

no matter what you do you are going to get railroaded, there will be nothing you miss or gain by making choices, it will always turn out the same way

this is more like a choose your own dialogue story

Point.

If Telltale games were more like Alpha Protocol, I wouldn't give them shit. Because for all of that games' flaws, it really was what keeps getting promised to folks.

>non canon side path where you can leave Lanna for Pam

>"Wow what a pansy. I could barely keep up when he was spilling the beans"
>"Well you did threaten to shove a batarang up his dickhole"

Repeat after me: Telltale games are not vns.

> what happened to this industry

So... you haven't played a game since the 90's?

Man Penguin is fucking weird in this

>he doesn't like tales from the borderlands or wolf among us

>QTE to insert "phrasing" while the rest of the cast speaks

No cocaine Pam, no deal.

Oh my God, yes.

oh god.....a game I don't like out of THOUSANDS.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH GAMES TODAY?!?!?!

not that I play any.....

idk man, if you have a problem with damn point n' click games, but must have not played anything since the 90s.

Please kill yourself.

I bought it a few months ago while being unsure of what I'd get but goddamn I loved it so much. I know walking dead the show is popular and yeah it got people to pay attention to telltale (I don't think many cared when back to the future or Jurassic park came out) but they seem to really do best at the other stories like that and wolf among us. I wait till their games are all on one disk so haven't played Batman but from what I heard is it is entertaining at least so they either need to branch out more or figure out why their walking dead games are falling behind (maybe because there is so much you can do about survival stories I don't know).