Starting with Flashpoint

>Starting with Flashpoint

DC really doesn't know what they're doing.

Also Ezra Miller looks awful as the Flash in the "Justice League" trailer. Literally Jesse Eisenberg tier.

They'd be pretty clever if almost everyone died at the end of JL, and flashpoint would be about how Barry created the fucked up timeline (the current shit DCEU movies) just to save his mom, so he does his thing and comes back to the past and restores the present, and the next few movies aren't shit, and get to keep the actors they want without rebooting.

That'd be fucking ballsy.

It would be incredibly ballsy which is why they won't do it. Now that Snyder is gone there won't be anyone at DC willing to take risks again

theyre going to cancel cw flash for this

>making awful casting decisions just because the kid is a jew

hollywood is retarded

Whedon would do it just for the snark and bragging rights, but it'd definitely be a monkey paw situation.

Wtf is flashpoint

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow!
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

It's a comic OP hasn't read

>Just imagine doing this kind of deflection justbecause the superhero company you like is shit

What the fuck, that costume is retarded.

Both are shit

Blindposting so I hop this is the right webm

>Flash is sad his mommy is dead
>Runs so fast he goes to the past in the point her mother dies, saves her
>Wakes up in the future, he no longer is the Flash.
>Superman's pod crashed in Metropolis destroying the city, Government finds Superman and keeps him in isolation for years basically jew concentration camp tier.
>Green Lantern crashes but doesn't get found by Hal, and his ship and ring get seized by Government.
>Instead of Bruce's parents dying in the alley its Bruce himself. Thomas Wayne becomes a ruthless gun using Batman and Martha Wayne becomes the female Joker.
>Atlanteans and Amazonians are waging war against each other, such a devastating war it threatens the world with nuclear war.

All that because Flash missed his mommy.

You guys complain about everything. Flashpoint is actually an interesting way to start. Like a story where Flash gets way in over his head way too fast.

They can't.

This.

Would be better if we go from a jokey, non serious teenager to a hardened adult.

with believable character progression

>using Flash's best story is stupid!
???

hahahaha I can hear your Spider-Tears from here

what's with flash and his dick sucking lips

they are basically soft rebooting the whole dcu if they go with flashpoint, like iif wb knew they fucked up and need to rebbot asap, so no, its not a good idead doing this adaptation so soon

that's not the best flash story you new 52 fuck

I just don't understand the costume at all. I think Ezra Miller is a pretty good actor, but I just don't see why the fuck they chose him as Barry. It just screams faggot for some reason. Will he be the first gay superhero? Is that what they're doing? Turn Iris into Ira?

why do they keep fucking up the characters

superman is an asshole
batman is a murderous asshole
the flash is a quirky twink
aquaman is an alcoholic native

reboot this shit already

I think he looks cool, but dislike the take on the character.

Watch the animated movie. It is great.

Name a better Flash story then

probably the best designed costume flash has had, i wish it wasn't on such a weird looking guy.

rogue war

>Ezra

They jewified The Flash

The best Flash story requires Barry to have been dead for years.

dats a good one, maybe the best actually.

they also gayified him. iris west is going to be some brolic black dude.

#BringBackRaimi #Unboot

Previous thread Current plan is to take to Reddit and social media to create media attention for Spider-Man 4

wait no

Sorry Justice League is going to flop, bro.

Fuck off you gay faggot

>wally

try again kiddo

>>Starting with Flashpoint

I was hoping, after seeing BvS (at a free screening) that Warnerz would pull the plug on Snyder's films. They could use the multiverse and time travel angles to reboot.

The Snyderverse would be the universe where the heroes are corrupt and evil. We could just have Booster showing the League a timeline where things went bad. Could even have whole new casting.

bandwagon cw fag detected

Holy shit no way

JDM posted this to his official Instagram, so im watching Flashpoint to see him as Batman

Havent watched the CW shows in the last couple years, since s1 of Flash. This looks fun.

JDM and Lauren Cohan aren't getting any younger